Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Honda Cars : Why Does The Shaft Always Embarrass Users. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Cars : Why Does The Shaft Always Embarrass Users. (683 Views)

Why Does This Truck Have So Many Tires? (Photo) / Come In For Savage TOYOTA AND HONDA cars / Very CHEAP Toyota & Honda Cars For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Cars : Why Does The Shaft Always Embarrass Users. by lifeagain22: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2020
House ,what exactly is the issue with HONDA Shaft ,I have heard times without numbers that Honda Could embarrass You just anywhere while on motion like the hand just get spoilts and Tyres turn to one side ,Have likewise seen it myself ,Those using HONDA how do u deal with this please,I want to get one but this is quite discouraging...Please comments
Re: Honda Cars : Why Does The Shaft Always Embarrass Users. by lifeagain22: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Honda Cars : Why Does The Shaft Always Embarrass Users. by froze6(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
when u are using Honda u have to take it to a mechanic once in a month especially when you are hearing a sound, to help you check the ball joint,so as no to be disgraced.
Re: Honda Cars : Why Does The Shaft Always Embarrass Users. by cj4humanity: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
The ball joints and the sittings wear off easily. I think the best thing is to change the sitting every 6 months with a tight one even when it's working to avoid the embarrassment, aside that, Honda is a great ride and economical too
Re: Honda Cars : Why Does The Shaft Always Embarrass Users. by Patrick33(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
I think the newer versions don't have this problem..say from 2010 models..then again maybe the owners maintain them regularly...great ride tho
Re: Honda Cars : Why Does The Shaft Always Embarrass Users. by lifeagain22: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2020
cj4humanity:
The ball joints and the sittings wear off easily. I think the best thing is to change the sitting every 6 months with a tight one even when it's working to avoid the embarrassment, aside that, Honda is a great ride and economical too
Thanks so much and to everyone that has Commented. Anyways someone mentioned that Honda have solved that with the models from 2010. Would have to go for Toyota Camry ,Already developed a Psychological Mind towards the Ball Joint and sitting wear issue .Thanks to all.
Re: Honda Cars : Why Does The Shaft Always Embarrass Users. by diportivo: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2020
honda ehn

always embarrassing us truly

like these Honda cars below

3 Likes

Re: Honda Cars : Why Does The Shaft Always Embarrass Users. by dannybrasky(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2020
diportivo:
honda ehn

always embarrassing us truly

like these Honda cars below
grin

2 Likes

Re: Honda Cars : Why Does The Shaft Always Embarrass Users. by peteofi(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2020
For me, I love Honda's. And like the guy that showed pictures above is not just Honda that have that issue. It all boils down to maintenance. Once you hear the sound of the ball joints, change it.

(1) (Reply)

Sienna 1999 Used For Sale@850k / 2010 Lexus RX350. Push To Start. Reverse Camera. Cream Interior. 08168995190 / Toyota RAV4 2011 Available For Sale With 106k Mileage. A Year Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.