Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? (994 Views)

Pst. Kumuyi - The Divine Purpose And Plan For The Godly Family / Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
delkuf:
You are starting to know him

Lol... Ive always known him. Hes my brother. So I understand him to some extent.

I find his ways funny though even though many people dont. I'm trying to understand his own stand point which when you look into, has some pure truth. And I expect us to cut a slack on one another rather than condemn ourselves outrightly because of the differences in our interpretation of the Bible.

May God reveal more of himself to us.
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by delkuf(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Yep!
If this is what you call save, I think many people will not come to Christ
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
This na chat... no sense in attacking people when I yearn for them to know that God is not some figment of one's imagination. He does exist outside of the mental gymnastics that some have come to establish their version of 'Christanity" on

Hm.. Deep.
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
delkuf:
If this is what you call save, I think many people will not come to Christ
Well, the human ego tends to do that to people a lot. That is why Jesus Christ commanded that all have to deny self in other to become worthy of being His follower.

Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by delkuf(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
Brachaa:

Lol... Ive always known him. Hes my brother. So I understand him to some extent.

I find his ways funny though even though many people dont. I'm trying to understand his own stand point which when you look into, has some pure truth. And I expect us to cut a slack on one another rather than condemn ourselves outrightly because of the differences in our interpretation of the Bible.

May God reveal more of himself to us.
Your brother, really. sorry to say, but your brother own na wa
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
delkuf:
Your brother, really. sorry to say, but your brother own na wa

He's also your brother. Don't wish him away. Las las everyone will be alright in Christ

Shalom
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by JahBwoy: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2020
delkuf:
Did you get the message
yes i got it, already doing that in my little capacity
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2020
JahBwoy:

The lord is your strength dear.

You can engage in mid night prayers too. Then take a few days to seek God's face in fasting and prayers.
Then during the day be lost in quality praise and worship to your maker. You will testify. I can assure you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by delkuf(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2020
JahBwoy:

I can't say enough what we happened to you if you take this as a life style. Not just preaching, but praying to see sinners come to Christ. Which church do you go to
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by JahBwoy: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
delkuf:
I can't say enough what we happened to you if you take this as a life style. Not just preaching, but praying to see sinners come to Christ. Which church do you go to

born depper life, but since relocating to Lag, no constant church, cos i have not been really stable
but oyedepo's books facsinate me alot
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by delkuf(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
JahBwoy:

born depper life, but since relocating to Lag, no constant church, cos i have not been really stable
but oyedepo's books facsinate me alot
You read Papa's book. I am a winners by the way. Since you said no constant church what about if I invite you to church this Sunday. I don't know if Canaanland we be open this Sunday because of Corona but this is my number 09029529369.
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by JahBwoy: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
delkuf:
You read Papa's book. I am a winners by the way. Since you said no constant church what about if I invite you to church this Sunday. I don't know if Canaanland we be open this Sunday because of Corona but this is my number 09029529369.
I'd give you a call , thanks and God bless
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by delkuf(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
JahBwoy:

I'd give you a call , thanks and God bless
God is about to do something in your life, because when that time comes you will start asking the right questions and meeting the right people
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by JahBwoy: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
delkuf:
God is about to do something in your life, because when that time comes you will start asking the right questions and meeting the right people

Amen! I so much believe !

Can you pls call me instead
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by delkuf(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=JahBwoy post=92564360]

Amen! I so much believe !

Can you pls call me instead /quote] I will call tomorrow
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by JahBwoy: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=delkuf post=92568961] I will call tomorrow[/quotealright, my fone is down at the momenr, i will charge and anticipate your call let's say around 7 pm
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by delkuf(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=JahBwoy post=92588392][/quote]ok.did anyone call you. I gave your number to a pastor friend
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by JahBwoy: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
delkuf:
ok.did anyone call you. I gave your number to a pastor friend

not yet bro, but my fone is off atm!!
no light here yet, but should be on before 7 pm!
pls edit your initial post and delete my num
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by delkuf(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
JahBwoy:

not yet bro, but my fone is off atm!!
no light here yet, but should be on before 7 pm!
pls edit your initial post and delete my num
How do I delete your number. I don't understand
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by JahBwoy: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
delkuf:
How do I delete your number. I don't understand

modify that comment where you quoted my num and delete
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by delkuf(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
I gave your number to someone to call you but the person said your number didn't went through serveral times of calling. Hope no problem
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by delkuf(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
JahBwoy:

modify that comment where you quoted my num and delete
jahbwoy what is happening. hope all is well. Please try and call me
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by JahBwoy: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
delkuf:
jahbwoy what is happening. hope all is well. Please try and call me

I WILL BRO, this evening or tomorrow
Thanks and God bless
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by delkuf(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
JahBwoy:

I WILL BRO, this evening or tomorrow
Thanks and God bless
Give me a number we can use to call you. The number you have been off since yesterday
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by JahBwoy: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
delkuf:
Give me a number we can use to call you. The number you have been off since yesterday

it's on now bro
Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by JahBwoy: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Brachaa:

The lord is your strength dear.

You can engage in mid night prayers too. Then take a few days to seek God's face in fasting and prayers.
Then during the day be lost in quality praise and worship to your maker. You will testify. I can assure you. smiley

Amen, I've been engaging! thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
JahBwoy:

Amen, I've been engaging! thanks bro

You shall soon testify in Jesus name.

You're welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Children Of One Father / She Will Probably Lose Her Life For Speaking Like This: / Can God Tire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.