Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft (2734 Views)

Throwback: Sowore Interviews Wendell Simlin Mum Reno Omokri Stole Identity / Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by murecool(m): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2020
An American woman has accused former President Goodluck Jonathan’s special assistant on New Media, Reno Omokri, of impersonation and identity theft.
Mr. Omokri had used the now infamous moniker, Wendell Simlin, in his attempt to link the former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Lamido Sanusi, to the terrorist group Boko Haram.
Back in February 2014, Mr. Omokri wound up in a scandal after digital footprint of an article that tried to link the spike in Boko Haram attack to the suspension of Mr. Sanusi as CBN governor was traced to him.
Mr. Omokri allegedly used the pseudonym, Wendel Simlin, in the article circulated to bloggers and journalists but the document digital signature was identical to previous documents Mr. Omokri had sent to PREMIUM TIMES.
The Califonia- based woman, Deborah Campbell, told Sahara Reporters in a series of emails and telephone conversation that her son, based in Hercules, California, is the real Wendel Simlin.
She explained that she is married to Mr. Omokri’s brother-in-law and that the president’s aide exploited the relationship to perpetrate forgery.
“I am the true Wendell Simlin’s mother here in the States. Appalled to find out my son has been a victim of identity theft, judging from the articles I recently read in your newspaper. Reno met my son after I married his wife’s brother,” she said in an email.
“There are pictures on my facebook of Reno’s wife, kids and my ex-husband Godwin Melle. He is Reno’s wife’s brother.”
Mr. Omokri, who was based in the United States before coming to Nigeria to work for Mr. Jonathan, may be soon be facing criminal charges as Ms.Campbell has promised to involve U.S. authorities if her son’s name is not cleared.

Mr. Omokri could not be reached to comment for this story. Calls to his known telephone number did not connect, and he is yet to respond to a text message sent to him.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174113-wendell-simlin-american-woman-accuses-reno-omokri-identity-theft.html

Re: Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by DigitalyYours: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2020
Mr. Omokri wound up in a scandal after digital footprint of an article that tried to link the spike in Boko Haram attack to the suspension of Mr. Sanusi as CBN governor was traced to him.
Mr. Omokri allegedly used the pseudonym, Wendel Simlin, in the article circulated to bloggers and journalists but the document digital signature was identical to previous documents Mr. Omokri had sent to PREMIUM TIMES

Indeed, nothing is hidden under the NET

1 Like

Re: Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Reno Omocriminal

Not surprised.

I hope Interpol or FBI picks him up.
Re: Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by johnmartus(m): 10:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Jail the motherfucker
Re: Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by jlinkd78(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2020
Following
Re: Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Charmingrascal(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
murecool:
An American woman has accused former President Goodluck Jonathan’s special assistant on New Media, Reno Omokri, of impersonation and identity theft.
Mr. Omokri had used the now infamous moniker, Wendell Simlin, in his attempt to link the former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Lamido Sanusi, to the terrorist group Boko Haram.
Back in February 2014, Mr. Omokri wound up in a scandal after digital footprint of an article that tried to link the spike in Boko Haram attack to the suspension of Mr. Sanusi as CBN governor was traced to him.
Mr. Omokri allegedly used the pseudonym, Wendel Simlin, in the article circulated to bloggers and journalists but the document digital signature was identical to previous documents Mr. Omokri had sent to PREMIUM TIMES.
The Califonia- based woman, Deborah Campbell, told Sahara Reporters in a series of emails and telephone conversation that her son, based in Hercules, California, is the real Wendel Simlin.
She explained that she is married to Mr. Omokri’s brother-in-law and that the president’s aide exploited the relationship to perpetrate forgery.
“I am the true Wendell Simlin’s mother here in the States. Appalled to find out my son has been a victim of identity theft, judging from the articles I recently read in your newspaper. Reno met my son after I married his wife’s brother,” she said in an email.
“There are pictures on my facebook of Reno’s wife, kids and my ex-husband Godwin Melle. He is Reno’s wife’s brother.”
Mr. Omokri, who was based in the United States before coming to Nigeria to work for Mr. Jonathan, may be soon be facing criminal charges as Ms.Campbell has promised to involve U.S. authorities if her son’s name is not cleared.

Mr. Omokri could not be reached to comment for this story. Calls to his known telephone number did not connect, and he is yet to respond to a text message sent to him.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174113-wendell-simlin-american-woman-accuses-reno-omokri-identity-theft.html

Even Omokirikiri is into Yahoo

Re: Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Emmyreal4(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Even Omokirikiri is into Yahoo
Reno the criminal
Re: Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Highways: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2022
Haha... Reno
Re: Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Built2last: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2022
Reno has lost it.

He is desperately wanting his principal Atiku to win but all attention is on Tinubu and Obi.

He can't get his head around it, hence the attack on Obi every day.

Reno sees Atiku winning as his last window to end his political exile.

He accused Okupe of corruption. Okupe is in Nigeria working freely and campaigning.

Reno who claims he is not corrupt is on the run.

Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Acedude: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Built2last:
Reno has lost it.

He is desperately wanting his principal Atiku to win but all attention is on Tinubu and Obi.

He can't get his head around it, hence the attack on Obi every day.

Reno sees Atiku winning as his last window to end his political exile.

He accused Okupe of corruption. Okupe is in Nigeria working freely and campaigning.

Reno who claims he is not corrupt is on the run.

Wonders shall never end.

I thought your “Built2last” moniker is on intelligence, indeed you are built to last on stupidity. If indeed you had enough sense, you realize that claim has been refuted long time ago. You went dig up an old news which from 2020 which is not true just to back up your low class beer parlor conversation. How low can you go? Please get busy
Re: Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Built2last: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Acedude:

I thought your “Built2last” moniker is on intelligence, indeed you are built to last on stupidity. If indeed you had enough sense, you realize that claim has been refuted long time ago. You went dig up an old news which from 2020 which is not true just to back up your low class beer parlor conversation. How low can you go? Please get busy

No need to insult people. That's the stock in trade for Reno now. He has lost what to say about Peter Obi. Atiku is not getting the needed attention online and any response to his rhetorics is considered an insult. People are clearly aware of his gimmicks and can't be asked. I won't condescend low to return your insults.

Can you tell Reno to come back and campaign for Atiku let's see how clean he is.
Re: Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by Onyechiyelugo: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hello Port Harcourt Surveyors, Engineers, and Architects,

I have just relocated to Port Harcourt. I am in need of Jobs (preferably contract and subcontract).

I am a COREN registered Civil Engineer.
I have experience in buildings, roads (flexible, ridgid and interlocks), and drainage construction.

Please, inform me, if there are opportunities around you.

Regards

Onyechiyelugo
Call/WhatsApp:
Re: Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft by swaggerjack: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
jlinkd78:
Following

(1) (Reply)

Before And After Picture Of A Police Turture Victim / A Contractor Rain Insults On Governor Obaseki In The Presence His Aids. / Finally Unknown Gunmen Is Interviewed Come And See If Is Fulani VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.