Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. (1628 Views)

Fubara Reportedly Directs All 23 LGA Chairmen In Rivers To Contest Under APP / Gunmen Raze Houses Of APC & LP Chairmen In Imo State, Kidnap Monarch's Wife / 8 APC Local Council Chairmen In Zamfara Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by Notatribalist(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2020
Last week or so,somebody raised an alarm that nairaland is becoming partisan..And sincerely the rate they move news about APC to front page is a clear evidence that they are now members of APC.Nevertheless, I think the well meaning Edolite and Nigeria at large should not play partisan politics if we want the best for our country. Before we vote I think we should consider the integrity of the person involved and also the motive behind. To Edo state election, I am not PDP,neither APC,but I just felt Oshiomole has no cogent reason to sack our Governor that's why I am supporting obaseki.I have listened to the aggrieved members of APC, what I could deduced from their lamention is that Obaseki didn't settle them for helping him to win the Governorship election. I am just wondering if they want the Governor to give them Edo state money at the expense of the rest edolite that our not partisan.. To me this is pure selfishness and greed at the highest level.It baffles me how many Yorubas rejoice at every positive news about APC Edo state, why not face your state and leave Edo state alone?Last week we saw picture of oshiomole's campaign in Irrua,less than 10 killimitter away from uromi and other part of Esan,what no one ask is why didn't him go further to other Esan land?well,let me shock you.Osho is in the bad book of Esan people, Aside the fact that he disrespected the Esan Kings, he also has no plan for the Esan. But on the contrary Obaseki has promised to hand power over to Esan in 2024,and this has led to the exodus movement from APC to PDP in Esan land..JUST yesterday OVER 400 members of APC including local chairman decamped to PDP in Esan south EWOHIMI..So iyamu and oshiomole can kiss Esan land goodbye.. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DYsd-X467uho&ved=2ahUKEwjB5vDQmYHrAhUj8-AKHeYOAAQQFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1wVCuiN9Usot2_oomjKwBd
Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by Nadaken: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2020
Oye

1 Like

Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by Mariory(m): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2020
Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
This won't make front page because the mods are not happy
But they will be quick to push any trash news of APC

Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by Notatribalist(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Abouwaza:
This won't make front page because the mods are not happy
But they will be quick to push any trash news of APC

Hypocrites
That's my point. They don't want the best for Edo state, fcking hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by helinues: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
angry

Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by chiefkpokp(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Well dats that's d script their oga want Dem to play, nonenstical nonsense mods
Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by Judeerons32: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
It is funny the way people write. Is Oshiomhole contesting for governor? What has Obaseki done for the Ewohimi u mentioned there?his late wife was from there. Oshiomhole built a world class hospital there, rebuilt a great school johnbosco, built a durable highway which stretches to Uromi through Ewohimi. What has Obaseki done?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by ManOfCompetence(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
this op is definitely a PDP member....compare Oshiomole achievement in the Ewohimi you mentioned compared to what Obaseki has done.... while Esan land remains a PDP stronghold..APC has done more for Esan land than PDP ever did....let's not be sentimental please

2 Likes

Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by ManOfCompetence(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=Notatribalist post=92443639]Last week or so,somebody raised an alarm that nairaland is becoming partisan..And sincerely the rate they move news about APC to front page is a clear evidence that they are now members of APC.Nevertheless, I think the well meaning Edolite and Nigeria at large should not play partisan politics if we want the best for our country. Before we vote I think we should consider the integrity of the person involved and also the motive behind. To Edo state election, I am not PDP,neither APC,but I just felt Oshiomole has no cogent reason to sack our Governor that's why I am supporting obaseki.I have listened to the aggrieved members of APC, what I could deduced from their lamention is that Obaseki didn't settle them for helping him to win the Governorship election. I am just wondering if they want the Governor to give them Edo state money at the expense of the rest edolite that our not partisan.. To me this is pure selfishness and greed at the highest level.It baffles me how many Yorubas rejoice at every positive news about APC Edo state, why not face your state and leave Edo state alone?Last week we saw picture of oshiomole's campaign in Irrua,less than 10 killimitter away from uromi and other part of Esan,what no one ask is why didn't him go further to other Esan land?well,let me shock you.Osho is in the bad book of Esan people, Aside the fact that he disrespected the Esan Kings, he also has no plan for the Esan. But on the contrary Obaseki has promised to hand power over to Esan in 2024,and this has led to the exodus movement from APC to PDP in Esan land..JUST yesterday OVER 400 members of APC including local chairman decamped to PDP in Esan south EWOHIMI..So iyamu and oshiomole can kiss Esan land goodbye..
which Ewohimi or Esan land Obaseki did nothing for Esan land compared to oshiomole... don't be deceived with the Esan 2024 candidate promise... Shuaibu will definitely be contesting with the backing of Obaseki that's if he wins this election (you can quote me anywhere )

1 Like

Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by Notatribalist(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=ManOfCompetence post=92447040][/quote]We will vote for him..
Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by Notatribalist(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Judeerons32:
It is funny the way people write. Is Oshiomhole contesting for governor? What has Obaseki done for the Ewohimi u mentioned there?his late wife was from there. Oshiomhole built a world class hospital there, rebuilt a great school johnbosco, built a durable highway which stretches to Uromi through Ewohimi. What has Obaseki done?
Oshiomole is not contesting but he is busy kneeling down for everywhere begging for vote. OK we agree he is not contesting, but we are not voting for his godson.. I hope you watched the YouTube video I posted?

2 Likes

Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by kahal29: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Obaseki appointed LGA caretaker committee chairmen

1 Like

Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by ican2020: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Frankly speaking, osho tried when he was the governor, but, he needs to stay clear and allow others do their own part.

This issue of jumping from pillar to post and kneeling down in the process, is in called for and shameful

1 Like

Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by ican2020: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
Judeerons32:
Is the school you mentioned in Ewohimi?

1 Like

Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by Notatribalist(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
ican2020:

Thank you,that school is in Ubiaja..That's the school I attended.
Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by Notatribalist(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Judeerons32:
Where in Ewohimi him built the hospital on?
Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by Judeerons32: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ubiaja in Esan South East. Ewohimi is in the local govt.
ican2020:

Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by Judeerons32: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
My mother is from Ewohimi if you must know. The hospital was commissioned by Asiwaju in 2014 and renamed Clara Oshiomhole general hospital after his late wife who was a daughter of Ewohimi. What has Obaseki built in Esan South East
Notatribalist:
Where in Ewohimi him built the hospital on?

1 Like

Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by Notatribalist(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Judeerons32:
My mother is from Ewohimi if you must know. The hospital was commissioned by Asiwaju in 2014 and renamed Clara Oshiomhole general hospital after his late wife who was a daughter of Ewohimi. What has Obaseki built in Esan South East
You still have not answer my question. Where in Ewohimi did he built the hospital?
Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by Judeerons32: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Oga you want me to tell you the owner of the land? If guys like you were really curious about information. You can google Ewohimi general hospital. The commissioning video is on YouTube you can watch if Ewohimi is far from u. Facts don't lie. Where in Osadebey Avenue is Edo state government house. Where in ring road is Edo state house of Assembly. Na story u Dey find. Lol
Notatribalist:
You still have not answer my question. Where in Ewohimi did he built the hospital?

1 Like

Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by Mraphel: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Notatribalist:
Last week or so,somebody raised an alarm that nairaland is becoming partisan..And sincerely the rate they move news about APC to front page is a clear evidence that they are now members of APC.Nevertheless, I think the well meaning Edolite and Nigeria at large should not play partisan politics if we want the best for our country. Before we vote I think we should consider the integrity of the person involved and also the motive behind. To Edo state election, I am not PDP,neither APC,but I just felt Oshiomole has no cogent reason to sack our Governor that's why I am supporting obaseki.I have listened to the aggrieved members of APC, what I could deduced from their lamention is that Obaseki didn't settle them for helping him to win the Governorship election. I am just wondering if they want the Governor to give them Edo state money at the expense of the rest edolite that our not partisan.. To me this is pure selfishness and greed at the highest level.It baffles me how many Yorubas rejoice at every positive news about APC Edo state, why not face your state and leave Edo state alone?Last week we saw picture of oshiomole's campaign in Irrua,less than 10 killimitter away from uromi and other part of Esan,what no one ask is why didn't him go further to other Esan land?well,let me shock you.Osho is in the bad book of Esan people, Aside the fact that he disrespected the Esan Kings, he also has no plan for the Esan. But on the contrary Obaseki has promised to hand power over to Esan in 2024,and this has led to the exodus movement from APC to PDP in Esan land..JUST yesterday OVER 400 members of APC including local chairman decamped to PDP in Esan south EWOHIMI..So iyamu and oshiomole can kiss Esan land goodbye.. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DYsd-X467uho&ved=2ahUKEwjB5vDQmYHrAhUj8-AKHeYOAAQQFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1wVCuiN9Usot2_oomjKwBd
They're Obaseki remnants in APC..they're free to go.

1 Like

Re: APC Local Chairmen In Esan Decamped To PDP. by verified21: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How Buruji Kashamu Fought Billionaire Adebutu Kessington Dirty Over Lotto / Anambra Int'l Airport Tower & Apron: Stages From Ground Zero / For Those Clamouring For War, Please Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.