Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Grace Ejigu & Eucharia Onyema Aretested For Stealing A Baby In Kastina - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grace Ejigu & Eucharia Onyema Aretested For Stealing A Baby In Kastina (29623 Views)

Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone / Man Steals N1.7m Hospital’s Microscope, Sells It For N5,000 In Kastina / Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ejigu & Eucharia Onyema Aretested For Stealing A Baby In Kastina by labelle123(f): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
If not that the foolish nurses were caught, after some years DNA will be carried out and they will accuse the poor mother of infidelity. Life sha I tire
Re: Grace Ejigu & Eucharia Onyema Aretested For Stealing A Baby In Kastina by ThatFairGuy: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Queenlovely:
in 2005 in a village in mkpat enim in akwa ibom, we were digging a community borehole,

a lady approached me, handed me a baby to hold so she can urinate, I never saw that girl again in this world, she ran away.

people laughed when I told them my story, they say I fell for the local scam. that this baby factory in the village are just recruiting women everyday.

I was alarmed and placed a call to the right people and the baby factory closed it's door, arrest were made and 56 pregnant ladies were stranded.

I adopted these 56 girls half were from ebonyi state, poverty was mostly their excuse. I sent 34 home to their parents with a gift of 40k monthly payments for a period of 3 years.

I rented a flat for 8 of the girls, some where is okpanam to begin life anew, until they give birth

the rest of them gave birth in my house, and sent some back to school. my home was never dull

today most of these girls visit me during Christmas, they bring me gift and prayers.

some of their kids, are all over the world schooling. some of these girls honored me enough to give their kids my name
TheFacele.ssMan angry
Re: Grace Ejigu & Eucharia Onyema Aretested For Stealing A Baby In Kastina by maak400: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
IamWonderful:
Haaaaaaa Anambra billionaires left Anambra to perpetrate evil in Nassarawa
Audio billionaires cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Grace Ejigu & Eucharia Onyema Aretested For Stealing A Baby In Kastina by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=musa7m post=92454605][/quote]

Shut up u dis stupid Musa mufu, Onyema is delta name. grin grin
Re: Grace Ejigu & Eucharia Onyema Aretested For Stealing A Baby In Kastina by LordPhoenix777: 1:40am On Aug 05, 2020
The baby head strong!
Re: Grace Ejigu & Eucharia Onyema Aretested For Stealing A Baby In Kastina by ModestManager: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Those arrested are Grace Ejigu,43, of Shagari Low-Cost Housing estate, Katsina, and one Eucharia Onyema,45 years

I knew they would be Iboes even before click.

I WASN'T DISAPPOINTED sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His Father Over Misunderstanding (Photos) / Benjamin Imeogu Murdered By Gunmen, His Wife And Son In Critical Condition / Armed Bandits Kill 12 In Sokoto State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.