Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (224581 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by trojanjay: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
How can I get an appointment at the embassy? The website always says that there are no available dates. Please help a brother.

Re: Poland Work Visa by klbakare(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2023
Nobody dey reply to the posts here again? Una collect visa abi una no collect visa?

Re: Poland Work Visa by Maxtexas: 4:20am On Jul 02, 2023
[quote author=Maturedconnect post=98003556]

How much are you paying?[/quote

I want to use Arar Guliyev (live an study) there reviews are perfectly fine the charges is 845 euro for a year work permit.

Don't let anyone discourage you people are doing it follow the steps an get to where you want
Re: Poland Work Visa by nomolos92: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=Maxtexas post=124156775][/quote]

I've been following his website and social media handle since last year but I've not seen anybody that come out to share testimony about his service except the videos posted by the company on their website and YouTube, please let me know how it goes, thank you
Re: Poland Work Visa by Eazyomi: 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hello guys, please I have couple of questions concerning getting the work visa to Poland. I already have my work permit and have completed all the necessary applications, so now I'm just waiting for my application to be drawn so I get a date for my visa interview. Please I'd appreciate any helpful information:

1. How long on an average should I expect to wait before my application gets drawn for a visa appointment?
2. Is there anyway I can expedite the process?
3. Is there anyone here who was successful with getting this visa in recent times that I could speak to?

Re: Poland Work Visa by gabson02(m): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
[quote author=Eazyomi post=124795416]Hello guys, please I have couple of questions concerning getting the work visa to Poland. I already have my work permit and have completed all the necessary applications, so now I'm just waiting for my application to be drawn so I get a date for my visa interview. Please I'd appreciate any helpful information:

1. How long on an average should I expect to wait before my application gets drawn for a visa appointment?
3. Is there anyone here who was successful with getting this visa in recent times that I could speak to?
Watin dey happen here...se pple no dey go Poland ni?
Re: Poland Work Visa by gabson02(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
[quote author=Eazyomi post=124795416]Hello guys, please I have couple of questions concerning getting the work visa to Poland. I already have my work permit and have completed all the necessary applications, so now I'm just waiting for my application to be drawn so I get a date for my visa interview. Please I'd appreciate any helpful information:

3. Is there anyone here who was successful with getting this visa in recent times that I could speak to
Re: Poland Work Visa by Wonuola111(f): 12:11am On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=gabson02 post=125879427][/quote]
Good morning brother please I need ur assistance on this Poland work visa, pls I want to know how long does the work permit take b4 coming out cuz a friend of mine said 2 to 3 months and someone said under 1 month the permit will be out then someone will process visa can you pls enlighten me
Re: Poland Work Visa by gabson02(m): 5:59am On Sep 19, 2023
Wonuola111:

Good morning brother please I need ur assistance on this Poland work visa, pls I want to know how long does the work permit take b4 coming out cuz a friend of mine said 2 to 3 months and someone said under 1 month the permit will be out then someone will process visa can you pls enlighten me
I think you should use YouTube. U will surely see answer to ur question on YouTube
Re: Poland Work Visa by oskaroni(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2023
gabson02:

I think you should use YouTube. U will surely see answer to ur question on YouTube
I can see the thread isn't much active. Please any idea what the situation of Visa appointment date at Abuja is? and Is the denial rate still high?
Re: Poland Work Visa by gabson02(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
oskaroni:

I can see the thread isn't much active. Please any idea what the situation of Visa appointment date at Abuja is? and Is the denial rate still high?
you don’t have to fear refusal if you partner with Poland agency. cuz they surely appeal for you if denied

Re: Poland Work Visa by oskaroni(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
gabson02:
you don’t have to fear refusal if you partner with Poland agency. cuz they surely appeal for you if denied
Okay thanks
Re: Poland Work Visa by club340: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Hey guys on average how long do people wait to be drawn? Is it on first come first serve basis or they just draw everyone in the pool?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Millicentdeka: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2023
[qupls recommend an agent ote author=MoDuPe19201 post=97321212]

Thank you boss.

I think you should get a genuine work agency in Poland , that can secure a job for you in any company. They’ll be the one to help with work permit and other documents you’d need for visa application.

I’d have loved to help you get a job , but I’m still just trying to get into the system myself to understand how things work here. Maybe later in the future I’d be able to help people with getting jobs [/quote]

Re: Poland Work Visa by zrocky: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2023
Wonuola111:

I responded to your dm. But I prefer you leave me a message on the forum

Re: Poland Work Visa by OGsponstaneous: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2023
Anyone has an idea on how to get an appointment for work permit?
Re: Poland Work Visa by OGsponstaneous: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2023
Have you been able to get dates. Please check your email.
trojanjay:
How can I get an appointment at the embassy? The website always says that there are no available dates. Please help a brother.
Re: Poland Work Visa by VeeDee22(f): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
Please does anyone have any idea how a spouse scan apply for Polish visa? What type of visa will I apply for? How do I go about it?
Re: Poland Work Visa by hunee: 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hello. Has it been drawn now?
Eazyomi:
Hello guys, please I have couple of questions concerning getting the work visa to Poland. I already have my work permit and have completed all the necessary applications, so now I'm just waiting for my application to be drawn so I get a date for my visa interview. Please I'd appreciate any helpful information:

Re: Poland Work Visa by JMG12: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Were are you?
VeeDee22:
Please does anyone have any idea how a spouse scan apply for Polish visa? What type of visa will I apply for? How do I go about it?
Re: Poland Work Visa by JMG12: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
An appointment is likely to be a draw so you will need help to get an appointment
OGsponstaneous:
Anyone has an idea on how to get an appointment for work permit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)