Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Start Earning Euro From Crowd1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Earning Euro From Crowd1 (466 Views)

Can I Buy Euro From Nigerian Banks? / Crowd1 Real Or Scam ?? / Buy A Share With CROWD1 Now And Start Earning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Earning Euro From Crowd1 by Uziben: 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
*CROWD 1*

Welcome dear Leaders���

I would like to introduce you to a legitimate business that is paying so well and is still new globally.

� WELCOME TO CROWD 1 �

TURN €99 TO €4000 MONTHLY SALARY

JOINING PACKAGES
✅White � €99- 50k
✅Black � €299-150k
✅Gold � $799- 400k
✅Titanium �€2499- #1,250,000

Direct Referral Bonus:

This is a bonus earn when your referral buy one the following packages:

€99 (White) - €36
€299 (Black) - €108
€799 (Gold) - €288
€2499 (Titanium )- €900

Note:

80% of your commissions goes to account balance

20% of your commission goes to your *Crowd1 Rewards* (owners rights for dividends paid quarterly).

Example:
€36 commission for a €99 package
€ 28.80 - goes to your account balance
€ 7.20 goes to your *Crowd1 rewards* (owners rights).

*Streamline Bonus Level*

A line indicating your level of movement in the business based on your education package, amount of your own effort/performance and your team performance including the entire numerical growth of crowd1 members/associates. Anyone signed up after you increases your streamline bonus and counts into your streamline bonus levels.

*What is fear of Loss Bonus?*

Bonus that u qualify for when u recruit 4 members in the business “within 14 days of joining the business”

“Fear of loss bonus is paid according to the package that your downlines buy”

White - invite 4 members = €125
Black - invite 4 member = €375
Gold - invite 4 members = €1000
Titanium- invite 4 members = €3000

*Binary Bonus*

Each new signup gives you a different amount depending on their package level and your imbalanced points in the left / right binary leg.

You need 1 personally sponsored member with a paid package in each leg to get payments activated and earn for life.

White - earn €9 Up to €36 if your have imbalanced points to cash out.

Black - earn €27 Up to €108 if your have imbalanced points to cash out.

Gold - €72 Up to €288 if your have imbalanced points to cash out.

Titanium - €225 Up to €900 if your have imbalanced points to cash out.

�How do I earn Max €9 and how to get Max €36? This depends on the imbalance of your binary setup as per the educational packages of your downlines on your left or right legs.

*Potential Bonus*

Funds due to u, ready to be released when points from your both left and right leg are imbalance. For example, 90 points on left/right, will release only €36 on a 1:3 imbalance of white educational packages.
This €36 will be divided into 20/80

80% will go to your balance to withdraw immediately
20% will go to your crowd1 reward purchase (owner’s rights).

*What is crowd1 rewards (owner’s rights)*

Are profit shares. These accumulate as per your educational package level and binary payments through team performance.

*Matching Bonus*

The Matching Bonus pays out a percentage based on your personally sponsored teams’ Binary Bonus!

The number of your personally sponsored members and your member package sets the Matching level.
Join the movement!!!!

���

WhatsApp me now for more details
Re: Start Earning Euro From Crowd1 by Uziben: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Tomorrow Wednesday is our pay day, the day we claim our weekly share.

So what are you waiting for? Waiting for me to make it before u join? What of if u join me now to make with me.

Registration is on, call or Whatsapp on 08063020850 for more details.
Re: Start Earning Euro From Crowd1 by Uziben: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Helloooooooo!!!, Are still waiting when we become a millionaire before you join?

Why not join now so as to move together, crowd1 is real, and people are making money from it …

WhatsApp or call for your registration now

(1) (Reply)

. / Order For Your High Quality And Durable Ankara Fabrics. / Shop All UK & USA 2020 December Deals From Nigeria - Registration Is FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.