Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

I F**ked Up'' I Wouldn't Be Surprised If Eric Moves On With Another Girl - Lilo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I F**ked Up'' I Wouldn't Be Surprised If Eric Moves On With Another Girl - Lilo (1383 Views)

Portable's Dance Moves On Stage Got Fans Worried (Video) / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I F**ked Up'' I Wouldn't Be Surprised If Eric Moves On With Another Girl - Lilo by linx123: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
BBNaija housemate, Lilo, who was recently evicted from the reality TV show, says she got carried away by her relationship with Eric in the house that she lost focus in pursuing her own game as a housemate.

She had an interview with reality show host, Ebuka on Monday, August 3 where she spoke about their relationship. Recall that in the house, she had mentioned to Big Brother that Eric was becoming a distraction and that she was going to start withdrawing. Well, that never happened as their relationship intensified immediately she left the diary room. Sadly, she was evicted alongside Ka3na on Sunday, August 2.

In her interview with Ebuka, Lilo said she placed her feelings before her goal in the house. I put my feelings, my emotions before my goals. I was carried away. I wouldn’t say there was a strategy. I came in to be myself and to actually show the world me. I was taking my time to actually get familiar with the house. Everything was just in a rush. Everything happened too fast. Me being in the house, being my feelings. Everything happened so fast and I just couldn’t digest it all”

When asked if Eric also happened so fast, she responded..............https://janefblog.com/14631-2i-fked-up-i-wouldnt-be-surprised-if-eric-moves-on-with-another-girl-in-the-house-lilo/

Re: I F**ked Up'' I Wouldn't Be Surprised If Eric Moves On With Another Girl - Lilo by johnkey: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
typical naija babe, no sense
Re: I F**ked Up'' I Wouldn't Be Surprised If Eric Moves On With Another Girl - Lilo by fati2001(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
now you know.
Re: I F**ked Up'' I Wouldn't Be Surprised If Eric Moves On With Another Girl - Lilo by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lol. I’m sure shame caught her when she watched clips and realized she did nothing while in the house. I feel bad for her because she had more potential than the guy. After bouncing back from the separation, Eric still has no content and isn’t making an effort to create any. Him and Vee should go home this Sunday. Praise still has a little more time to entertain me.

(1) (Reply)

Ends Sars Protesters Prepares Big Cow Chilling Barbecue In Ijebu Ode / Bbnaija Liquorose Cry After Emma Dump Her For Angel (video) / Uche Jombo & Ini Edo Engage in Wrestling Fight On Movie Set (pic,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.