Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist (17247 Views)

Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison / Jiah Khan’s Last Heartbreak Letter To Boyfriend Before Committing Suicide / Shah Ruh Khan Day-to-Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by favouredjb(f): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2011
yea u got the spelling rite grin

and he played that autistic part well
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2011
favouredjb:

yea u got the spelling rite grin

and he played that autistic part well
He didn't. Srk did along side kajol.

In 3 idiot, Aamir had no disability.
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
Aamir Khan is gearing up to become Hrithik Roshan. Aamir is supposed to play the villainous character in Dhoom 3, which Duggu played in Dhoom 2. Buzz has it that Mr. Perfectionist is also planning to take some tips from Hrithik. He wants to discuss little nitty-gritty with Dhoom 2 star. He has openly come out appreciating Hrithik’s acting on several occasions and even confessed on one of them that he would like to have few sittings with Hrithik in connection with Dhoom 3.

1 Like

Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by semid4lyfe(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
Rokiatu:
Best Aamir Khan movies (My favourites)

6) 3 Idiots

[size=15pt]Do not be turn off by this film title lol[/size]

Mr Aamir Khan as Sisi said is a serious actor grin most of his movie have some sort of social lesson. And this is no exception .

You know how our families always want us to make it big? (well some of us lol) Go stand in-front your parents and tell them you want to be a plumber, or a photographer, and see the look they will give you. grin

Sound familiar right? Thats the story of 3 idiots.

Raj Kumar Hirani is one of my favourite directors in bollywood. And trust me when I say this, this is his best work yet.

Rokylove, kiss
I apologize for my indiscretion on this thread and the SRK thread wink It was very ''ungentlemanly'' of me and I sincerely hope you can forgive me? undecided wink

I saw Aamir Khan in 3 Idiots 2 days ago and I gats say he's a good actor. . .though not as good as SRK sha  cool The film was also very good.

By the way, I'm curious. . .how do you get to see all these Bollywood movies? You buy the DVD's, download them or watch them online?

Just asking cos Bollywood has got a new fan in me and I wanna start watching their films as if my life depends on it. . . cool

1 Like

Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Rokylove, kiss
I apologize for my indiscretion on this thread and the SRK thread wink It was very ''ungentlemanly'' of me and I sincerely hope you can forgive me? undecided wink

I saw Aamir Khan in 3 Idiots 2 days ago and I gats say he's a good actor. . .though not as good as SRK sha cool The film was also very good.

By the way, I'm curious. . .how do you get to see all these Bollywood movies? You buy the DVD's, download them or watch them online?

Just asking cos Bollywood has got a new fan in me and I wanna start watching their films as if my life depends on it. . . cool

Dude sorry about the late reply. I am just seeing this lol.

I buy my movies on DVD. And I watch some online as well.

I love srk BUT him being a better actor than Aamir lipsrsealed hmmm.
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2011
Its not Kareena, Katrina, Priyanka, Deepika, Anushka, Aishwarya or who ever else we were hoping to see in Dhoom 3!

Yash Raj Films have announced they will cast a new female lead for 2012 christmas release DHOOM 3.

The movie has Aamir Khan in lead along with Abhishek and Uday.

Lets wait and see!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank God no Katrina. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by semid4lyfe(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
rokiatu:

Its not Kareena, Katrina, Priyanka, Deepika, Anushka, Aishwarya or who ever else we were hoping to see in Dhoom 3!

Yash Raj Films have announced they will cast a new female lead for 2012 christmas release DHOOM 3.

The movie has Aamir Khan in lead along with Abhishek and Uday.

Lets wait and see!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank God no Katrina. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. . .I just saw Aamir Khan and Kajol in Fanaa [2006] some days ago and I gats say it's a classic romance movie.

Someone recommended Veer-Zaara [2004] as another very good Bollywood romance movie to me said it's even better than Fanaa so I downloaded it last night. I intend to watch it later tonight. . .hope it's as good as the hype?
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2011
Veer-Zaara is good, but not as good as faana to me. But to each his own.
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by lawlah7(f): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
i rily loved d movie three idiots but loved d movie taare zaame par more, he is such a talented actor,producer n director, love him sooo much kiss
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by semid4lyfe(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2011
rokiatu:
Veer-Zaara is good, but not as good as faana to me

[I]I believe you jare. . .it'd be hard for any other Indian romance movie to be better than Fanaa.

Ok. . .mind recommending some very good Bollywood Classic Romance movies for me? kiss [/i]
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by semid4lyfe(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2011
Roky, you were right. Finally watched Veer-Zaara and I gats say Fanaa is better.

SRK & Amitabh Bachchan delivered as usual but I didn't feel that Preity Zinta lady. Her face be like poff-poff grin
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Roky, you were right. Finally watched Veer-Zaara and I gats say Fanaa is better.

SRK & Amitabh Bachchan delivered as usual but I didn't feel that Preity Zinta lady. Her face be like poff-poff grin

God save you and your weird taste. grin Preity Zinta is BEAUTIFUL.  undecided

Yea I told yea. Fanna is the kind of film that stays with you even after you've watched it.

semid4lyfe:

[I]I believe you jare. . .it'd be hard for any other Indian romance movie to be better than Fanaa.

Ok. . .mind recommending some very good Bollywood Classic Romance movies for me? kiss [/i]
My taste may be different from yours but I really recommend the follow movies if you want to watch something romantic. Maybe you have already watched some,

Faana would have been number 2 on my list but you have already watched it.

1 U ME AUR HUM. Trust if you haven't seen it, do. It stare Kajol (the actress from faana) and husband Ajay Devgan.

2  Kites. (staring Hrithik Roshan and barbara mori  OMG I luv this movie. Yea I didn't like the end that much but I love ever minute of this movie. Is part of my favourite movies collection.)

3 chalte chalte. It shows you romance before marriage and romance after marriage. And you will love SRK and Rani together, such a cute movie.

4 namastey london (If you haven't seen this, then please do.)

5 Devdas

6 raja hindsutani (Aamir Khan at his best.)

7 Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (uhhhm maybe you may not like this, but every girl that watch this movie likes it. The movie that made me fall in luv with SRK.

8 vivah

9 Gangster a love story. (Not your typical kinda boy meet girl, girl meet boy and they fall in love story. You will love this one.)

10 Tere naam. (Salman Khan best performance. He should have won a national award for this no joke.)

11 Kal Ho Na Ho

12 dil hai tumhara

13 hum dil de chuke sanam

14 Saathiya

15 main prem ki diwani hoon (Watched this long time ago but I still love it.)

16 jab we met

17 kuch kuch hota hai

18 Hum Tum

19 jaane tu ya jaane na

20 Taal
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by semid4lyfe(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2011
rokiatu:
My taste may be different from yours but I really recommend the follow movies if you want to watch something romantic. Maybe you have already watched some,

Faana would have been number 2 on my list but you have already watched it.

1 U ME AUR HUM. Trust if you haven't seen it, do. It stare Kajol (the actress from faana) and husband Ajay Devgan.

Kites. (staring Hrithik Roshan and barbara mori  OMG I luv this movie. Yea I didn't like the end that much but I love ever minute of this movie. Is part of my favourite movies collection.)

3 chalte chalte. It shows you romance before marriage and romance after marriage. And you will love SRK and Rani together, such a cute movie.

4 namastey london (If you haven't seen this, then please do.)

5 Devdas

6 raja hindsutani (Aamir Khan at his best.)

7 Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (uhhhm maybe you may not like this, but every girl that watch this movie likes it. The movie that made me fall in luv with SRK.

8 vivah

9 Gangster a love story. (Not your typical kinda boy meet girl, girl meet boy and they fall in love story. You will love this one.)

10 Tere naam. (Salman Khan best performance. He should have won a national award for this no joke.)

11 Kal Ho Na Ho

12 dil hai tumhara

13 hum dil de chuke sanam

14 Saathiya

15 main prem ki diwani hoon (Watched this long time ago but I still love it.)

16 jab we met

17 kuch kuch hota hai

18 Hum Tum

I've watched Kites and I loved it too. kiss Hrithik Roshan and Barbara Mori had maad chemistry in that film. . .as in their love dey ooze comot from screen dey sweet my belle grin Only off note about the film was the ending when they both died but overall it's a very good movie.

Of the others I haven't seen, I  downloaded Kal Ho Na Ho, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge during the past weekend (Did a little research on SRK and these films were highly rated that's why)and I intend to watch all of them this weekend. kiss

By the way, why did you leave out Ghaijini starring Aamir Khan and Asin. . .abi the film nor be romance or I tell you sey I don watch am, lol? Anyway, never mind, just kidding cos I've seen it and I absolutely loved it.

Saved your list on notepad and I'll get to see all of them soon. . .Thanks!
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by justlove2lives: 7:02am On Jun 18, 2012
This post is really very interesting. I like this type of post. I will share this type of information with my friends. They will also like it very much. Thank you http://www.bollywood-gossips.net/
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2012
justlove2lives: This post is really very interesting. I like this type of post. I will share this type of information with my friends. They will also like it very much. Thank you http://www.bollywood-gossips.net/

You're welcome. Too busy nowdays to update. Will start updating as soon as I get a bit less busy.
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by ebamma(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2012
one of the best actors in hindi cinema to be is irfan khan,watched his performance in pang sing tomar,that guy is a genius.
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2013
ebamma: one of the best actors in hindi cinema to be is irfan khan,watched his performance in pang sing tomar,that guy is a genius.

I absolutely agree but Aamir Khan is better.
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by Allurefunky(f): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2013
We share the same birth date
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by favoriteof(f): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Aamir Khan said that he likes reading so much that he ends up not watching many movies. We have collected few of Amir Khan favorite books here. Please check it out and let us know what you think!

-favoriteof.com team
Re: Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oh my gosh I love this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travis Greene's Wife Is 40 Year Old / My Opinion: Kiss Daniel Is Way Handsome Than Korede Bello / Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.