Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

How Can She Harmonize Multiple Pension Accounts? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can She Harmonize Multiple Pension Accounts? (271 Views)

How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? / My Company Deduct Pension Money From Our Salaries Without Paying To Our PFAs / Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can She Harmonize Multiple Pension Accounts? by LifeQuest(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
I was discussing with one of my nieces and found out she has three contributory pension accounts. This is as a result of changing jobs. In 2009 she was enrolled with Anchor, then she joined another company in 2013 and was enrolled with Sigma. Again, she moved to another job in 2018 and was enrolled with ARM. The last two jobs refused to accept the first account because they claim that all their staff members maintain accounts with a single PFA. She had tried to call PENCOM call center numbers ( including Zonal offices)without success. On her behalf, I will like to know the process of harmonising all the funds into one account. Thanks in advance.

Seun, CrazyMan, 1forall can you help put this on the front page?
Re: How Can She Harmonize Multiple Pension Accounts? by LifeQuest(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2020
I am yet to get answer. Is it only BBN gists that get response here?

(1) (Reply)

Earn Dollars $$ With Your Mobile Phone - Amazon / Nairaland / Where Can Someone Learn Programming Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.