Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

'facebook' About To Close Soon - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 'facebook' About To Close Soon (489 Views)

Am Xo Lonely... I Need A Close Friend. / 'facebook' About To Close Soon / Is It Right To Go Out With Your Close Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'facebook' About To Close Soon by GDex1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2011
Someone told me that facebook is about to be closed. Pls someone should confirm this, as i'm wondering how my weekends are gonna be. , boring i guess,
Re: 'facebook' About To Close Soon by corneli83(m): 5:55am On Feb 14, 2011
thats bad romour.
Re: 'facebook' About To Close Soon by dvd(f): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2011
Well if you ve pics, wldnt hurt to back them up on Yookos and get ur friends to follow you too, Click link below, am connecting ALL nls, why u ask? See ad

Hello everyone, YOOKOS is here to stay,all the way from the heart of Nigeria.With YOOKOS users can communicate  using quick status updates of 140  characters or less. This free flowing  dialogue lets you send messages,pictures and videos to anyone!.Its a must join and spread the word site for every TRUE NIGERIAN. Wondering what YOOKOS means? Here it is,  YO-You , O-Own, KOS-Kosmos(the world), You Own the World! Let's promote our very own,

TASTE n TESTIFY,CLICK LINK BELOW TO JOIN YOOKOS.

http://yookos.com/signup/invited:fcd5501aeb15a295347038068c2cf62c

After joining,what next??

NAIRALANDERS PLS LET'S ALL HOOK UP @ www.yookos.com/nairaland

Post ur Yookos I'd for us to Follow you, THE WORLD IS OURS!!!
Re: 'facebook' About To Close Soon by MsPotato(f): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2011
This is Bullshit news!

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Self Before You Are Posted / In Need Of Femala Company / Need Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.