Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity (18390 Views)

Rita Daniels Honoured At 85th Birthday Of Modupe Clara Edozien / Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
na still ned money sha

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by Nicepoker(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ned that pussy hunter is grinding this woman
Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by Premiumwriter: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
kolade560:
grin
I fit still date and gbensh this woman oo, sugar mummy things no go bad at all.
bab fear God na grin
Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by kolade560: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Premiumwriter:
bab fear God na grin
grin
Premiumwriter:
bab fear God na grin
Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by mercy87(f): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ned's money is working.
Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by Edwin1441: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
See as Regina Daniel mother fine and fresh but her dad just dey like person wey the hustle for Ajegule market

Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by Angelacruz: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
fellowship
Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by Spechialone(f): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
andyanders:
Alex, you are doing a good job, reporting people of class.

I suggest you create your own magazine just like Dele Momodu. With your style and class, your product will be sell out any day . wish you the best as I know you are here on nairaland and will see this. Look forward to seeing you lunch your magazine.

So thoughtful of you. Quote/Mention him
Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by dasparrow: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
AregbeFufu:
sad This woman is Ned nwokos mother inlaw. Take that in.

What is there to take in? So we should fry corn because she is some man's mother in law? Is she the only mother in law in Nigeria? Is she God? So you want us to worship her because she pimped her young daughter to a polygamist man old enough to be her daughter's grandfather? Nigerians and their tendency to worship money!!
Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by williams2326(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nice one! Rotary international!! The game changers. Fellowship!!! Through Service
Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by chinnyonwu(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
namo77:
Congratulations to her

Anyway, if you want a soap that can make your skin glow, tone your skin, clear sunburn, knuckles, blemishes and all cream reactions.

Give us a call today.

Make i see ya face first �
Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by AregbeFufu: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
dasparrow:

What is there to take in? So we should fry corn because she is some man's mother in law? Is she the only mother in law in Nigeria? Is she God? So you want us to worship her because she pimped her young daughter to a polygamist man old enough to be her daughter's grandfather? Nigerians and their tendency to worship money!!
You had a very interesting understanding of my comment. It wasn't about Ned's status though.
However I was simply intrigued by the fact that Ned Nwoko is this woman's son in law, considering their age difference and everything.
Family ties and terminologies can be very funny and doesn't respect age.
That's what's to take in.
Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by Musty112: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
And the best of givers are those who give with their right hand without their left hand knowing.
Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by RPG2020(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nice one mummy GO
Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by earldoyex(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Proud to be a member of the Rotary Family!

It profits most he who servers best!

Rotary is GOOD!

B rl
Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by culf: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
For she is a jolly good fellow.... God bless her more.... PHF *
Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by Bigbishung(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
guy show me love abeg.no matter how little.things rough here.0018395014.stanbic ibtc
Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by joepepsy(m): 12:23am On Aug 05, 2020
As I see the headline I know say Na you... Alexreporter.
AlexReports:
Popular Nollywood Actress and Director, Mrs. Rita Chukwuji Daniels has been named a Paul Harris Fellow by the renowned Rotary Foundation of Rotary International. The recognition was presented to Chukwuji Daniels in appreciation of her tangible and significant assistance towards supporting humanity across the world.

Paul Harris Fellows are named to continue the legacy of its founder and recognizes individuals who contribute, or who have contributions made in their name, of $1,000 to The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International. The recognition of Rita Daniels is in furtherance of her contributions to The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International.

While receiving the honour, Rita Daniels expressed appreciation to Rotary Foundation of Rotary International for recognising her with such a noble honour, stressing that, it will continue to encourage and motivate her interest to supporting friendly relations amongst people of the world. The honor was established in 1957 to show appreciation for contributions that support its Annual Fund, PolioPlus, or an approved Foundation grant.

Mrs. Rita Chukwuji Daniels has remained one of the most notable persons making several personal sacrifices to ensure sustainable assistance for underprivileged persons both in Nigeria and across the world. She has engaged several philanthropic activities through donations, support initiative and development projects for women, Girl Child and youths across Africa and especially in Nigeria.

https://nollytvafrica.com/2020/08/04/nollywood-actress-rita-daniels-honoured-with-rotary-paul-harris-fellow/
Re: Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity by KingMack(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2020
Jus like this guy in the pics.. Make I drink water fessgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje Looks Fierce On The Set Of New Photoshoot (photos) / Kayode Salako, Foluke Daramola's Husband Shares Loved Up Photo With Her / His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.