Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Genuine 2020 Waec Updates, Information And Expo Questions And Answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Genuine 2020 Waec Updates, Information And Expo Questions And Answers (235 Views)

WAEC Economics 2024/2025 Expo Questions And Answers / Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC – Adamu, Education Minister / Rivers State University Updates/information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine 2020 Waec Updates, Information And Expo Questions And Answers by EmmaArowosafe: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
The West African Examination Council is set to release a fresh timetable for the 2020 West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination .
This followed an announcement by the Federal Government that the examination would commence from August 17

Speaking at a Presidential Task Force Briefing on COVID -19 in Abuja on Monday , the Minister of State for Education , Emeka Nwajiuba, said school facilities would be made available for revision classes ahead of the examinations .

I implore you all to read because the exam is fast approaching
Also I will like you all to join my official group on WhatsApp where we gist and talk on basic issues concerning waec and help student to achieve their goals in having As in their exam
To join our group message me on WhatsApp. ☎️ O 8 1 1 5 1 6 9 8 0 6
Or call my line for questions bothering your mind or for help concerning waec expo and runs contact us
☎️ O 8 1 1 5 1 6 9 8 0 6

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Postgraduate & Dli Application Forms Extended. / Study In Philippines At Low Cost Guaranteed! / Jupeb Final Revision For Practicals And Theory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.