Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Buhari Presides Over Security Council Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presides Over Security Council Meeting (143 Views)

Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Presides Over Sitting After Court Judgement / President Buhari Presides Over Security Meeting / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over Security Council Meeting by tonyluyi1985: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari is at the moment presiding over the Security Council meeting.
The meeting, holding inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja, also has Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo in attendance.
All service chiefs and the Inspector-General of Police are attending the meeting.
Others are the National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno; heads of the Department of State Services and National Intelligence Agency; Ministers of Justice, Police Affairs, Defence and Interior among others.
More details later ……..
Source @
https://africanbard.com/2020/08/04/buhari-presides-over-security-council-meeting/
Re: Buhari Presides Over Security Council Meeting by Stylekay: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Honestly I have lost reasons on why I should continue to stay alive. I can't continue again except there's an
intervention in form of help that should come my way. It's unfortunate but I can't continue like this again".

Good evening all, I made the above post recently and Nairalanders being kind hearted people quoted the post with so much words of encouragement and also discouraging me from taking any nasty decision. Truthfully speaking, I really need help and it's to start up something to help myself having not been able to secure a job as a graduate. I want to start a poultry farm having had experience about it. My challenge now is raising capital like up to 100 or 150k. Please I'll really appreciate any contributions from anyone towards achieving this. I understand you have your own problems that need finances, but please be of assistance to me. This is just a way to help myself and younger ones looking up to me. It will me out of the present depression and suicidal thoughts. Frankly speaking, I can't continue with my present state. I need some changes in my life. Thank you very much.

Acc. No.: 214 1171 386
Bank: UBA
Name: Samuel Friday

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Votes Will Count / My Simple Agenda1 / The Simple Agenda 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.