Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Edo 2020: Akwa Ibom Indigenes In Ovia South West LGA Endorse Ize-iyamu Akwa Ibo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Akwa Ibom Indigenes In Ovia South West LGA Endorse Ize-iyamu Akwa Ibo (145 Views)

Ovia South-West LGA Result: PDP Charges Party Leaders To Occupy INEC Office / Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience / APC Campaign Rally In Ovia South-West (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: Akwa Ibom Indigenes In Ovia South West LGA Endorse Ize-iyamu Akwa Ibo by Ehisv4126: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Edo 2020: Akwa Ibom Indigenes in Ovia South West LGA Endorse Ize-Iyamu

Akwa Ibom indigenes resident in Ovia South West Local Government area, under the aegis of Akwa Ibom General Forum, have thrown their weight behind Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu for the Sept.19 governorship election in Edo.

The group said that the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) remained their preferred candidate due to their belief in the capacity of Member representing Ovia federal constituency, Hon. Dennis Idahosa and that Ize-Iyamu possessed the capacity to reposition Edo.

President of the Group, Mr James Ndifreke, said that over 3,000 Akwa Ibom indigenes resident in Ovia South West LGA would be mobilised to ensure that Ize-Iyamu emerged the governor in the forthcoming election.

"We believe in the capacity of Hon Dennis Idahosa, he has been of immense support to our people. Whoever he supports, We will support"

"Secondly we believe in the manifesto presented by Pastor Osagie-Iyamu which he captured `SIMPLE Agenda’, because it represents the true aspiration of everyone living in Edo"

On his part, the Director General, Youths and Students and Mobilization Of Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu Campaign Organisation and Member representing Ovia Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Dennis Idahosa, asked them to take the SIMPLE agenda campaign to every nooks and crannies without fear or intimidation from anybody.

He further said that a lot needed to be done in terms of governance in Edo, hence the need for the APC candidate to emerge victorious.

He said that electing Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu would further attract Federal Government projects to the state.
Re: Edo 2020: Akwa Ibom Indigenes In Ovia South West LGA Endorse Ize-iyamu Akwa Ibo by Brandstudio01: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bros for all the drama the guys are looking for money. Not interested in who loses
Re: Edo 2020: Akwa Ibom Indigenes In Ovia South West LGA Endorse Ize-iyamu Akwa Ibo by Stylekay: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Honestly I have lost reasons on why I should continue to stay alive. I can't continue again except there's an
intervention in form of help that should come my way. It's unfortunate but I can't continue like this again".

Good evening all, I made the above post recently and Nairalanders being kind hearted people quoted the post with so much words of encouragement and also discouraging me from taking any nasty decision. Truthfully speaking, I really need help and it's to start up something to help myself having not been able to secure a job as a graduate. I want to start a poultry farm having had experience about it. My challenge now is raising capital like up to 100 or 150k. Please I'll really appreciate any contributions from anyone towards achieving this. I understand you have your own problems that need finances, but please be of assistance to me. This is just a way to help myself and younger ones looking up to me. It will me out of the present depression and suicidal thoughts. Frankly speaking, I can't continue with my present state. I need some changes in my life. Thank you very much.

Acc. No.: 214 1171 386
Bank: UBA
Name: Samuel Friday
Re: Edo 2020: Akwa Ibom Indigenes In Ovia South West LGA Endorse Ize-iyamu Akwa Ibo by jaytee01(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Everybody is rushing to cash out from Ize-Iyamu.

Soon him eyes go clear!
Re: Edo 2020: Akwa Ibom Indigenes In Ovia South West LGA Endorse Ize-iyamu Akwa Ibo by Mylove55(f): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
jaytee01:
Everybody is rushing to cash out from Ize-Iyamu.

Soon him eyes go clear!
even without money, everyone is rushing simple agenda.

we don't need thief obaseki looted Money

(1) (Reply)

Hi Buddies / PDP Demands For Oshiomole’s Primary School Leaving Certificate / Insecurity: Centre Calls For More Synergy, Political Consultations To Double Mil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.