Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,654 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Lawyers In The House Should Advise Me On What To Do Next - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lawyers In The House Should Advise Me On What To Do Next (158 Views)

Top Lawyers In Lahore For Partnership Registration - Expert Legal Services / Those Who Have Done It Before Should Advise My Friend / Any Hustler In The House Should See This...100% Legit!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers In The House Should Advise Me On What To Do Next by Moschinochimma: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sometimes early last month, I had an argument with someone whom I was owing 600 naira... Along the line while we were arguing she poured water on me which I immediately retaliated.. all this happened inside her shop. So when I did that I came outside . Someone who heard our voice was then asking me what happened, while I was explaining suddenly I got a very big hit on my mouth wch in the process I lost 4 of my tooth. She actually used a pestle to hit me ..

I instantly went to the nearest police station to report wch she was arrested. She was locked and was to be arraigned for court d next day but due to my being in the hospital I couldn't go so she was bailed but was told to come on a particular day ..

Fast forward... Finally I was to to take her the court as pronounced by my IPO but her people even a property lawyer they came with came begging that we should settle out of court... I billed them 400k but the pleaded to pay 120k ... Wch the price of one tooth is 25k .. so I agreed to forgive them o.. they promised to be paying 15k at every end of the month but gave me 20k cash... Now the month has ended.. I am the one looking for them now.. less I forget them wrote down an undertaking as regards when to pay but the case has not been withdrawn.. please

I need Ur advice.. what can I do now because my IPO said he cannot be running around because he warned me ..
So what do I do for me to get the 100k for my teeth (4) others shaking. Thanks
Re: Lawyers In The House Should Advise Me On What To Do Next by flejnr(f): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
Collect three teeth’s from her and be giving her back each when she pays grin

(1) (Reply)

Savvy To Train 10,000 Nigerian Professionals On Entrepreneurship, For Free. / Get Legally Divorce Certificate From Union Council By A Top Lawyer / Business Development Officer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.