Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,290 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Look At The Massive Explosion That Hit The City Of Beirut (terrifying) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Look At The Massive Explosion That Hit The City Of Beirut (terrifying) (732 Views)

Massive Explosion In Milan, Many Cars On Fire / Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital / Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Massive Explosion That Hit The City Of Beirut (terrifying) by ContractKiller: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Look At The Massive Explosion That Hit The City Of Beirut (terrifying) by Samuel1402(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Terrifying
Re: Look At The Massive Explosion That Hit The City Of Beirut (terrifying) by DesignYourLogo: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
What is the cause
Re: Look At The Massive Explosion That Hit The City Of Beirut (terrifying) by sweettease(f): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Reminds me of the Ikeja blasts, we felt the tremors at Apapa and my childish self thought someone was doing some serious pounding at my neighbor's only to realize what it really was when NEPA restored power at night and people were talking about it.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Massive Explosion That Hit The City Of Beirut (terrifying) by illicit(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
I pray they got the SOBs if it's SOBs they are after

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Somali President And Deputy Exchange Blow In Public (Video) / Biden Inauguration: 5 Iconic Photos You Can't Miss / Thousands Of Chadian Refugees Are Crossing Over To Republic Of Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.