Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Right Now, The United States Is Stealing A Chinese Company Called Tik Tok. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Right Now, The United States Is Stealing A Chinese Company Called Tik Tok. (286 Views)

A Cable And Wire Chinese Company In Edo State Is Trying To Outsmart Me / Boost Your Tik Tok And Instagram Followers And Likes / I Can't Keep Quiet Anymore. MTN Is Stealing From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Now, The United States Is Stealing A Chinese Company Called Tik Tok. by NairaLEARN: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
From where am writing this, right to where ever you are reading and those reading me from Neni..

The truth is that there is wickedness and fruad every where

I am beginning to wonder if you can become powerful without stealing and cheating.

Right now, the United States is stealing a Chinese company called Tik Tok. Tik Tok is eSocial app

The company is doing so well with more than a billion subscribers. Now,

The USA Government is threatening to ban it unless an American company buys it, probably Bill Gates' Microsoft. Facebook Etc

The United States is claiming without evidence that the successful Chinese company poses a national security threat because it is or might be giving data about Americans to the Chinese government.

It's daylight robbery happening, and Americans are quiet about the public theft.

Can you imagine China taking over Facebook and Twitter because they may be giving personal Chinese data to the American government?

And all the countries around the world taking over Facebook, Twitter and Google for the same fears?

It's only because the company is so successful with hundreds of millions of Americans using it, few of Africa Nigeria also using the app

that suddenly the fears about national security are arising. Everything seems to be based on theft, manipulations and the rest.

Can you just imagine Christopher Columbus coming to America, finding millions of people already living here, and then claiming that he just discovered America?

Then spreading that false story until everyone else, except those who were here, starts to believe it! That was the biggest scam in the past 1000 years.

The weak get weakers because there are often lied to

Then after the massive fraud, enacting a fraudulent law called the law of discovery and appropriating all the lands in that way?

The land belongs to those who "discovered" America, the law said....Can you beat that fraud?

Then going to Africa, deceiving people there that their people are coming for a better life, only to enslave them for hundreds of years, make them work their asses off and beat them and kill them.

Then after they have built everything, deport the remaining to Liberia, while our Nigeria brother lied about they nationality and elsewhere.

Those who refuse to go, write in the constitution that they are not full human beings.

Continue with that fraud for centuries, until the slavery ends. Now, what? You begin segregation and on and on......It's not just the United States, that's how countries seem to work.

The richest man in your country now has been imposed there with government money, loans, monopolies and every other manipulation.

The leader of your country certainly got there with fraudulent votes, manipulations and lies, or a 'majority' imposed them.

When WHO lied to the world about COVID_19

Unknown to them ethical hack_ers already how far about the said COVID-19.

This world is wicked.

Wise up my people

Reporting From
Wazobias.com

1 Like

Re: Right Now, The United States Is Stealing A Chinese Company Called Tik Tok. by Goldp5988(f): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
LA Amelica
Re: Right Now, The United States Is Stealing A Chinese Company Called Tik Tok. by Joevics(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
OP, you are either bias or ignorant.

The US government and the Chinese have had their beef for years and Tic tok is just a casualty.

Chinese cyber law allows the government to get data from any Chinese firm, without a simple warrant.

So even if they haven't taken any data, the data is available whenever they want it them.

Last week, a Chinese consulate was closed down, due to accusations of spying. So this is not an afterthought.

- India banned Tic Tok last month in their country. Why didn't you cry foul?

Do you prefer the U.S ban them entirely and they lose everything, or they sell to a U.S company, and make some cool dollars.

Moreover China has blocked several US apps including WhatsApp.

So what are you saying?
Re: Right Now, The United States Is Stealing A Chinese Company Called Tik Tok. by Ayemileto(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Joevics:
OP, you are either bias or ignorant.

The US government and the Chinese have had their beef for years and Tic tok is just a casualty.

Chinese cyber law allows the government to get data from any Chinese firm, without a simple warrant.

So even if they haven't taken any data, the data is available whenever they want it them.

Last week, a Chinese consulate was closed down, due to accusations of spying. So this is not an afterthought.

- India banned Tic Tok last month in their country. Why didn't you cry foul?

Do you prefer the U.S ban them entirely and they lose everything, or they sell to a U.S company, and make some cool dollars.

Moreover China has blocked several US apps including WhatsApp.

So what are you saying?

Exactly, many of them are just biased.

Moreover, the banning of tiktok in different countries started after an iPhone update.

From what I read, the iPhone update reveals several security issues about the app, and how they might have been stealing several user data.

This is one of the reason why India, that have the highest number of subscribers on Tiktok banned the app alongside many other Chinese apps.

Also, China have banned a lot of US apps on their country and nobody cried foul.

Facebook, Twitter, Google etc. are all banned in China. So, I don't understand why some Nigerians are making a fuss over US banning a single Chinese app.
Re: Right Now, The United States Is Stealing A Chinese Company Called Tik Tok. by donjazet(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
You made some good points but it is obvious that your points come from a position of hate and bias hence lacking in objectivity.
Re: Right Now, The United States Is Stealing A Chinese Company Called Tik Tok. by poiunt: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
The company has a Chinese name but 70% of investors in tiktok are from the US...BTW almost 80% of users in tiktok are in the US technically the US owns the app.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Garner Facebook Page Likes? / How To Buy Cheap Domain Name In Nigeria: Best 12 Places / I Mistakenly Loaded 4000 Airtime(mtn) To My Phone And I Want To Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.