Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Watched Lance Corporal Martin's Video To The End; - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Watched Lance Corporal Martin's Video To The End; (586 Views)

Lance Corporal Jibrin Commits Suicide In Yobe / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Watched Lance Corporal Martin's Video To The End; by boyjo: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
In the video, he called out Burutai.
11mins 40 secsonds into the video, he said,

"You that call yourself a Lawyer, an independent Lawyer, stand for me let me save this Country, DONT LET MY DEATH BE IN VAIN even though I will die.
My Family may be shocked that I am doing this video, but I am doing it to protect them.
I am doing this for my children's children, I am doing this for my later generation.
We cannot sit down and watch this...."

Kwararat... I sense you can do something for him.
Re: I Watched Lance Corporal Martin's Video To The End; by boyjo: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
E Jo o, e ma binu o, God did not give you power and education for nothing. Kindly use it to defend the defenseless, especially one that still has a human heart like Lance Corporal Martin.

The guy is simply tired of innocent people dying like fowls in the North.
Re: I Watched Lance Corporal Martin's Video To The End; by falcon01: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
if you reason Nigeria matter, if gun was Legal and easy to possess you'll keep hearing mass shootings on government areas.
Re: I Watched Lance Corporal Martin's Video To The End; by adadike(f): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
Am following
Re: I Watched Lance Corporal Martin's Video To The End; by boyjo: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
falcon01:
if you reason Nigeria matter, if gun was Legal and easy to possess you'll keep hearing mass shootings on government areas.

My brodaaa..
Can you please do a write up calling for his release?? embarassed

Make we speak for the man.
He really still believes in Nigeria.

I saw the look of pain in his eyes as he talked about the many people dying by the hand of book Haram in the North.

One of the indigenes prolly cried to him to speak up for them...*na guess work I dey do here o.
And Corporal Martini assumed he was gonna get killed for speaking out.
Re: I Watched Lance Corporal Martin's Video To The End; by boyjo: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
adadike:
Am following

Adadike, kindly just compose a tweet or create a thread on the injustice of killing a Soldier simply because he spoke out.

It is pure evil o.

Chai! Man make una dey fear God small naw??

How una go just they bomb people wey get flesh and blood anyhow as if say them be rubber bag?

Lance Corporal Martins no deserve death for calling our attention to this naw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Watched Lance Corporal Martin's Video To The End; by Ojiofor: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=boyjo post=92458926]In the video, he called out Burutai.
11mins 40 secsonds into the video, he said,

"You that call yourself a Lawyer, an independent Lawyer, stand for me let me save this Country, DONT LET MY DEATH BE IN VAIN even though I will die.
My Family may be shocked that I am doing this video, but I am doing it to protect them.
I am doing this for my children's children, I am doing this for my later generation.
We cannot sit down and watch this...."

If Nigeria were to be a nation this video would have spark uprising even before this brave soldier got arrested.But unfortunately the guy have just sacrificed his life and freedom for nothing.My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.
Re: I Watched Lance Corporal Martin's Video To The End; by crispus09(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
reaction is not doing anything for us but actions
Re: I Watched Lance Corporal Martin's Video To The End; by boyjo: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ojiofor:

If Nigeria were to be a nation this video would have spark uprising even before this brave soldier got arrested.But unfortunately the guy have just sacrificed his life and freedom for nothing.My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Yeah, after watching the video, I just felt I could not just keep quiet.
But if you speak out and I speak out, he wouldn't die for nothing.

As at yet, I don't believe he died for nothing. And I still believe we are a nation. Don't forget that a nation does not exist in itself. You make up the nation. So say something. Create a thread. Tweet and ask about his whereabout.

Write something about his imprisonment. It will go along way.
Re: I Watched Lance Corporal Martin's Video To The End; by boyjo: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
crispus09:
reaction us not doing anything for us but actions

I agree with you.
That was the same thing Lance Corporal Martins said.
He said reactions will not do anything but actions and he did a video.
He put himself on the line of fire to expos the ills in the military.
In the same video, he mentioned that Soldiers who cried out some years ago that they don't have weaponry, are sill undergoing torture in Abuja underground guardrooms.

Why?? Just for asking for weapons to fight Book Haram.
My people, something no just dey right somewhere Sha.

How are you going to support him?
He has put himself on the line, what are you going to do?

Please demand his whereabout.

Who has the link or address of great human rights activists?

(1) (Reply)

Does Obaseki Even Know The Meaning Of Torgba?? / Strikes: FG Meets NLC, TUC, Others Saturday / Election: Ondo Is Not Rivers, Akeredolu Tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.