Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Cars Running Water As Fuel - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Cars Running Water As Fuel (2399 Views)

4 Nigerian Girls Invented A Generator That Use Urine As Fuel / Impala Dives Into Tourist's Car While Running From Cheetah / Pdms Running On Vista And Windows 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars Running Water As Fuel by saheed2002: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2011
hello, Folaji is my name. i'm a very easy-going person that gives what the info on lastest technology,health issues and public views. so, welcome everybody in the house.

Have you heard ? what? that you can treat any type of dieases with what is around you simply.hardly believe?

www.folaji-self-treatmentcentre..com and see what i mean.
Re: Cars Running Water As Fuel by afangide(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2011
"cars running water as fuel" hw does the topic blend?, lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Cars Running Water As Fuel by oliverdon: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
d guy dey sick 4 brain

1 Like

Re: Cars Running Water As Fuel by emma2002(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2012
post about to be moved to the bullshit section....tsewww

1 Like

Re: Cars Running Water As Fuel by taipanlee(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2012
It is possible.
I actually did some experiments on it. It involves splitting water into its 2 major constituents, Hydrogen and oxygen. The hydrogen gas is then collected and used as fuel in the car combustion system.

Some tweaks are needed on the fuel distribution system to make it work. I am still on it sha.

Regards.
Re: Cars Running Water As Fuel by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 09, 2012
emma2002: post about to be moved to the bullshit section in ten, nine, eight,....tsewww!
Re: Cars Running Water As Fuel by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 09, 2012
taipanlee: It is possible.
I actually did some experiments on it. It involves splitting water into its 2 major constituents, Hydrogen and oxygen. The hydrogen gas is then collected and used as fuel in the car combustion system.

Some tweaks are needed on the fuel distribution system to make it work.
so is the engine going to be four stroke, reciprocal or n? As the H2 burns (2H2+O2=2H2O) that means water vapour is the exhaust=the fuel AGAIN? Will the combus chamber be ferromagnetic? Whats the arrangement for rust prevention as H2 burns to make water? Guy...specs please.

1 Like

Re: Cars Running Water As Fuel by taipanlee(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2012
Hydrogen does not need oxygen to burn. The water is not fed into your engine. It is splitted via electrolysis into hydrogen and oxygen. I used to have a hydrogen burner (stove) in my caravan back in the Uk. The same process is applied here, the hydrogen is combusted under pressure. Remember i said a little tweak needs to be done on your engine. Its like powering your car with gas, only this time, the gas is hydrogen.
Corrosion can be controlled by stainless steel and other chromium or vanadium based alloys.
Necessity is the mother of invention guy, think in an open loop. Anything is possible.

Cheers.

I will soon post a couple of pictures and videos of my experiments. Its just that that does not permit me to fully devote myself to this quest.
Re: Cars Running Water As Fuel by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 14, 2012
You guys are just being funny! controlled burning of hydrogen is extremly difficult, you could just forget using hydrogem as a combustible fuel in any engine! But if you are talking about fuel cell, then maybe its possible, infact many advanced research is already on and many auto companies have already produced a prototype of fuel cell vehicles!
Re: Cars Running Water As Fuel by sam79(m): 3:58am On Jun 11, 2012
using hydrogen as fuel in automobile is riding a nuclear bomb.
yes cars running on water is possible( fission of diatomic hydrogen enables d sun to produce the heat n light needed in the entire milky way galaxy) but the condition needed to achieve are on the edge.the process is too dangerous for small personal laboratory or commercially available cars.
The hydrogen bomb is another good example of fission of hydrogen. the energy of fission is far greater than the energy obtainable from fusion.
hydrogen bomb has more explosive power than even nuclear fusion bombs

1 Like

Re: Cars Running Water As Fuel by uhuns: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2012
The Inventor of the Car That Runs on Water Has Been Killed! - Video

► 1:56

► 1:56 www.metacafe.com/.../the_inventor_of_the_car_that_r...
1 Jun 2008 - 2 min
The inventor of the water fueled car has been killed, is it an unrelated death, or is a plot the oil companies ...

you can google the above out
Re: Cars Running Water As Fuel by uhuns: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
Proof that a car can run on water- no more gas! - YouTube

► 5:59

► 5:59 www.youtube.com/watch?v=-piMEZ2WcQU
5 Sep 2007 - 6 min - Uploaded by blogsmart
This man developed a car that could run on water! Too bad he was killed, before he could get his invention ...

1 Like

Re: Cars Running Water As Fuel by taipanlee(m): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2013
For doubting thomases, send me ur emails, and i will send you the materials (how to make para-hydrogen and others) free of charge.

(1) (Reply)

RC Hobby / Lets Share Ideals On Electronics Design / Kemage Generator 4.5kva 4800 FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.