Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Single And Satisfied (1) - Pastor Faith Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Single And Satisfied (1) - Pastor Faith Oyedepo (152 Views)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single And Satisfied (1) - Pastor Faith Oyedepo by MzDammielite20(f): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dear Reader,

This is the second half of the year; I am grateful to God for keeping you and I am convinced that He will never leave you nor forsake you. All your dreams, and visions for 2020 will manifest! God is dynamic and His miracles cannot be held down with time or the happenings around. The Bible in Galatians 6:9 reiterated that …let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Nevertheless, it does not matter your present situation; the good news is that God whose you are and whom you serve will perfect all that concerns you, in Jesus name!

I am overly excited to bring you God’s Word today which I have titled: Single and Satisfied. Do you know you can be single yet satisfied? You can be in the waiting room for your miracle yet fulfilled and happy. Do not let the devil deceive you that your happiness as a single lady or man is tied in the hands of a certain person. If you are unable to leave a happy life as a single, marriage will neither make you happy.

What Does It Mean to Be Single and Satisfied?

The greatest myth amongst young singles is the assumption that marriage will meet every unmet need, satisfy all longings, solve all the problems faced in the single years, and help organize their unorganized life. Truthfully, marriage shows how efficient, cognitive and organized you are, when these beds are not made before entering into marriage, you will not make the most of it and maximize the purpose God created marriage.

Continue from https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/08/single-and-satisfied-1-pastor-faith.html

Re: Single And Satisfied (1) - Pastor Faith Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
True.

(1) (Reply)

The Prayer Of Faith / Prophetic Declarations For Nairalanders / One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.