Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

I Need A Story Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need A Story Writer (331 Views)

My Son My Man- A Story / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Story Writer by Emmy991: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hello community
I need a story writer to write my story. The story is the biography of my life. I will give you guidelines so you really put it together and makes it look good.

I will be awaiting your messages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Story Writer by Dekadet(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
How much will you pay?
Re: I Need A Story Writer by egwajoe(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Emmy991:
Hello community
I need a story writer to write my story. The story is the biography of my life. I will give you guidelines so you really put it together and makes it look good.

First i will like to know the time frame,so as to know whether i will be free or too engaged.Thanks!
Re: I Need A Story Writer by illicit(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
I can write but I will like to know your location first
Re: I Need A Story Writer by emaxjey(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2020
search no further, am here for you.. you can message with the link via my signature.. so I can get to work ASAP at an affordable price.. Sir..
Re: I Need A Story Writer by emaxjey(m): 7:29am On Aug 05, 2020
Emmy991:
Hello community

search no further, am here for you.. you can message with the link via my signature.. so I can get to work ASAP at an affordable price.. Sir..
Re: I Need A Story Writer by Sontel(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hi. I am a writer with more than a decade of writing experience, spanning through my personal blog, winning national essay competitions and writing for The Nation Newspaper.

I have also written many times for clients here on Nairaland. Kindly drop your contact details so that I can send you samples of my work and discuss how we can work together on this project..

Otherwise, contact me on 07036257954.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

The Students Companion By Best / Love At First Sight / A Court Of Mist And Fury By Sarahj. Maas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.