Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police (11397 Views)

MKO Abiola’s Wife, Zainab Slams Lawsuit On IGP, Demands ₦‎100 Billion / Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud / Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by Baq8: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Op na good Samaritan..

He should try and report what is happening in Abia state and leave IGP Adamu alone.

ADAMU no steal reach Abia people.
Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by stanliwise(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

are abia politicians not thieves?
is this thread about Abia??
Open another thread for that

1 Like

Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by prigoz(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2020
If you believe police, it means that lie Mohammad can't lie

1 Like

Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by OiOi: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by Centcanada: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2020
As far as this country is concern now, non of the government functionaries can categorically tell you the truth but they will look for a way to deceive you. I pity thr gullible not person like me or Igbos

2 Likes

Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by kingthreat(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2020
crispus09:
SR is looking its credibility

I think they are on a lie-mongering campaign like they did during GEJ's time
Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by dukeprince50: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Houseofglam7:
undecided
hello, i am one of ur followers and sometimes i begin to wonder y i followed u, u never make any reasonable comment except this very emoji
Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by mjabdulk: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2020
I'm yet to hear an admitted guilty or crime among our leaders but they always deny everything. Do they think Nigerians will continue accepting 'always-denying' slang?
Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Naija police? We know as e dey go! Just leave matter for Matthias.
Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by Ajibade123(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Sowore keeps attracting more trouble he wouldn't be able to deal with.

By the time they get him, he will be shown no mercy!!
is Sowore the one writing all SR reports?? or is he the only one during all those digging at SR see he his the founder doesn't mean he produces all the Content
Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by Nairalandmonika: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
This was how the magu's case started o, later they will start bending mouth, if it's from Sahara report then there's an atom of truth in it.
Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by Nairalandmonika: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
festacman:
The story that IGP collected illegal money to build training school for Nigerian Police sounded childish abnitio. For this country? Who born monkey?

Look, no Nigerian alive today including Yele Sowore as an IGP would use such illegal free money to build school rather than using it to buy property in Nigerian cities and Dubai. Quote me!
Is like u don't know Nigerians, the igp built the school in his home town so as to create a name for himself.

Watch how they will name the school after him some yrs from now.

Hope u realize the army and airforce are doing same. Buratia is building an army university in his home town, so the the Chief if airforce also building an airforce school in his home town. Nigeria is gone to the dogs under buhari, all manner of rubbish is going on under his nose, so am not even surprise with this.

When Sahara first release news of magu's arrest they all denied it but it turned out truth.
Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by Houseofglam7(f): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
hello, i am one of ur followers and sometimes i begin to wonder y i followed u, u never make any reasonable comment except this very emoji
I wonder why you followed me considering I don't make reasonable comments.
Do you simply have affinity for nonsense?
Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by Houseofglam7(f): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
OiOi:
cheesy

Hey you grin
Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by dukeprince50: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Houseofglam7:

I wonder why you followed me considering I don't make reasonable comments.
Do you simply have affinity for nonsense?
u must have made a reasonable comment sometimes which made me followed u, but since then, it has always been emoji, sometimes i think u are just a bot/robot on Nairaland lol. I just couldnt stay put again but to complain.
Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by Houseofglam7(f): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
u must have made a reasonable comment sometimes which made me followed u, but since then, it has always been emoji, sometimes i think u are just a bot/robot on Nairaland lol. I just couldnt stay put again but to complain.
You already formed your opinion.
And your "complain" is duly noted smiley
I guess this is the part where we say goodbye then.

I was taught to STFU if I ain't got nothing nice to say.
Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by OiOi: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Houseofglam7:

Hey you grin
smiley how you doing. Tis been a while
Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin
Sowore another Linda Ikeji.
Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by Houseofglam7(f): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
OiOi:
smiley how you doing. Tis been a while
All good here smiley
How have you been?
Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by OiOi: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Houseofglam7:

All good here smiley
How have you been?
been here on and off but always following your emojis kiss

1 Like

Re: SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police by desmond2pk: 4:06am On Aug 06, 2020
Some people here believe this sponsored report ?
I am not surprised. Some idiots believe buhari in 2015.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Not After Foreign Funds, Says Labour Party / 2023: Atiku's Chances In South-West, Tinubu's Territory Very High - Bwala / Armsgate: My Lawyer Needs More Time – Metuh Begs Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.