Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Bbnaija: “lilo Just Left, Why Are U Rushing Me Into Her Bed”– Wathoni Complains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “lilo Just Left, Why Are U Rushing Me Into Her Bed”– Wathoni Complains (2399 Views)

Lesbians Now Rushing Me – Nkechi Blessing Cries Out (screenshots) / Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo / Girls Rushing Mr Spell Aka Dede Nne (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: “lilo Just Left, Why Are U Rushing Me Into Her Bed”– Wathoni Complains by MsDoris(f): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Wathoni recently got really upset at fellow housemate, Tolanibaj.

She got mad at Tolanibaj for her silent treatment and attitude towards her.

While speaking to Trickytee, Wathoni revealed that she is mad at her Tolanibaj over her sudden attitude and the pressure from her to take over Lilo’s bed since she was no longer with them.

According to her, it is disrespectful to just take over Lilo's bed when it's not been long Lilo left the house.

She added that she feels Tolanibaj is just trying to get rid of her as her bed is next to hers.

Read full update/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/bbnaija-lilo-just-left-why-are-you.html

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “lilo Just Left, Why Are U Rushing Me Into Her Bed”– Wathoni Complains by majamajic(m): 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Did Lilo ever slept on her bed , she is always on Eric bed then

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “lilo Just Left, Why Are U Rushing Me Into Her Bed”– Wathoni Complains by Righteousness89(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Rubbish, Nonsense and Eternal Distraction...
Re: Bbnaija: “lilo Just Left, Why Are U Rushing Me Into Her Bed”– Wathoni Complains by femi4: 7:02am On Aug 05, 2020
None of them came to the house with a bed. Using a free bed by any of the housemates shouldn't be an issue
Re: Bbnaija: “lilo Just Left, Why Are U Rushing Me Into Her Bed”– Wathoni Complains by Aabheaven(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2020
Shit is getting real!!!!

Na bed be d matter again..mehn what relevance is this show abeg well so far money is made for them, their choice. Bed is the bone of contention here mtchewww......

Make man back no de touch ground thrice a week...legitly double ur hustle

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Reacts As Nengi Goes S3ductive In A Queen-like Photo Mode / Reno Omokri Lambasts Omotola Jalade Over Her Stance On Lekki Toll gate shooting / Delete It Immediately”: Nigerian Mum Knocks Daughter After Seeing Her Whatsapp S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.