Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nokia And Microsoft Form Partnership Symbian OS To Be Dropped. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nokia And Microsoft Form Partnership Symbian OS To Be Dropped. (1023 Views)

How To Autorenew Mtn Musicplus On Android And Symbian Speed. / Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School / How Can I Watch Live Match On My Symbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia And Microsoft Form Partnership Symbian OS To Be Dropped. by zoraro(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2011
Nokia and Microsoft form partnership

Nokia has joined forces with Microsoft in an attempt to regain ground lost to the iPhone and Android-based devices.
The deal will see Nokia use the Windows phone operating system for its smartphones, the company said.
It means that Nokia's existing operating systems will be sidelined.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-12427680

I am sure many people that loved the Symbian OS will be disappointed.
Re: Nokia And Microsoft Form Partnership Symbian OS To Be Dropped. by Guddy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2011
I use to b an addent fan of symbian os but nw i'm looking beyond symbian to windows as i'm about to get a htc windows phone. Thank God nokia is reasoning along. Afterall life is all about upgrading
Re: Nokia And Microsoft Form Partnership Symbian OS To Be Dropped. by Tingles(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2011
My concern is: will there be browsing cheats for the new os?

(1) (Reply)

Nycn (get A Free Recharge Card For Joining) / Billionaire Offers $65 Million To Any Man Who Woos His Lesbian Daughter. / Hapi Betday To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.