Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

#RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore (1581 Views)

RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by Sammy07: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Mtcheeeeeew

please his name is Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu..

Write his name properly next time.

Oh, I forgot to add.

FFK, MKO, Obasanjo.

They went to prison and continue fighting.

Where is nnamdi kanu today grin

I don't know the definition of Igbo cowardice.
Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by Jayrockk: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2020
They chewed and spit you out sowore now you want us to follow you?! undecided Those that want to go feel free o but this life i can't kill myself o grin
Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Oh, I forgot to add.
FFK, MKO, Obasanjo.
They went to prison and continue fighting.
Where is nnamdi kanu today grin
I don't know the definition of Igbo cowardice.

O boy go do una protest Abeg...

Make una enjoy the protest..

no be by fire by force to join..
Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by ThatFairGuy: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Thatfairg.uy1, metaphys.ical, Lege.ndhero
Make una judge the matter.

Fela
Madam Investigative journalist Kemi
Gani fawehinmi
Sowore
Soyinka

They all speak, fought and went to prison, came out of prison and still fighting.

But Nnamdi kanu, Ojokwu, fights and ran away.

Who are the real cowards cheesy
This thread answeres Everything.

https://www.nairaland.com/5847491/yorubas-igbos-real-coward-slave#89379384

Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by ThatFairGuy: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Mtcheeeeeew

please his name is Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu..

Write his name properly next time.
Wetin concern Ikwere concern Ojukwu? You remember sey you've been rejected by them grin
Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by Sammy07: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2020

Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by BREYZ: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2020
With this height of unemployment you want to bring sorrow to your families by going on a suicide mission?

You guys better go and do something meaningful with your time. That Sowore that will turn into something else if given a juicy appointment. We all know how Dino started and so many of them but see what they have turned into.

True Revolution starts from your Heart, your homes, down to your villages and communities, Local Government and then to the central. The problem with Nigeria isnt just Leadership or the government, the problem with nigeria is us.
I read in total disdain how a girl was raped in Anambra yesterday and I asked myself was it the government? No.
Things have gone wrong yes but this won't solve anything. We all should go home and put our Houses in order and Nigeria will be great again. And from Doing this we are molding the future of our Nation. Some of us here still beat our wives, engage in all manner of atrocities yet we see the government as the problem not minding that the government is made up of individuals, citizens. If we can't our ourselves of these ills first, we will never get it right. Some of us here took bribes just to vote for a particular party, some of us snatched ballot boxes, etc yet we don't see it as a problem but the government.

We will survive
And Nigeria must survive
But first go home and start from your families.
There will be a Nationwide outcry soon but our voices shoulf echo from our Homes , villages and Localities.

Thank you Fellow Nigerians.
Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Wetin concern Ikwere concern Ojukwu? You remember sey you've been rejected by them grin

Be stable with your point.

Still can't get hold of your point.
Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by Problemkid1: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

No be by force to join una protest...

Na by force?
I wonder ooh. Wetin come concern us concern their protest now.
Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by Problemkid1: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Cowards tongue
E pain you ne. grin
Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by Problemkid1: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

The real COWARD.
So Ikwere are also coward like Igbo
Why e dey pepper una for body like this grin Na by force to join una protest. cheesy
Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by Problemkid1: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Thatfairguy1, metaphysical, Legendhero

Fela
Gani fawehinmi
Sowore
Soyinka

They all speak, fought and went to prison, came out of prison and still fighting.

The main coward here is you. By tagging all your fellow oloriburuku brothers to come save your ass. Shameless scallywag grin grin
Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by Sammy07: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Problemkid1:
The main coward here is you. By tagging all your fellow oloriburuku brothers to come save your ass. Shameless scallywag grin grin

Mention me whenever any Ibo man has the ball to do what Fela did against the government grin
Amukunmeko people

Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by Problemkid1: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Mention me whenever any Ibo man has the ball to do what Fela did against the government grin
Amukunmeko people
What did fela did. He died like a coward. cheesy Go and sit down jare grin grin
Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by Sammy07: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Problemkid1:
What did fela did. He died like a coward. Go and sit down jare grin grin

But he didn't ran away in a women wrapper grin

Ask what he did when they killed his mother.
No Ibo dead or alive not even the ones to be born can do what he did grin grin
Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by Problemkid1: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

But he didn't ran away in a women wrapper grin

Ask what he did when they killed his mother.
No Ibo dead or alive not even the ones to be born can do what he did grin grin
Oga you're just ranting grin grin Las Las Yorubas are the biggest cowards in Nigeria and everyone knows that grin grin stop making noise and go and do your protest in peace grin

Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by Sammy07: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Problemkid1:
Oga you're just ranting grin grin Las Las Yorubas are the biggest cowards in Nigeria and everyone knows that grin grin stop making noise and go and do your protest in peace grin

How are Yorubas cowards Abeq.
Fela, Gani fawehinmi, Kemi, Soyinka, FFK, Obasanjo, MKO, Sowore.

They all fight the government, went to prison came out and continue fighting.

Pls tell me what happened to Ojokwu and Kanu grin grin

They both ran away grin
Even Nelson Mandela fought went to prison and continue fighting in his country, he didn't ran away.

Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by splendour7(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Thatfairguy1, metaphysical, Legendhero

Fela
Gani fawehinmi
Sowore
Soyinka

sowore Spent Less Than 3mnths In Prison,kanu Spent 1+ Years In Prison...Got That?
Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by Sammy07: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
splendour7:
sowore Spent Less Than 3mnths In Prison,kanu Spent 1+ Years In Prison...Got That?

He Sowore came out of the prison and he's still continue to fight.

While the other ran away.

You guys just have Loud mouth but no level. cheesy
Re: #RevolutionNow Holds Today, August 5 - Sowore by LaboPolitics: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Minority yoruba protest. No one is deceived. grin

Today In History: Asaba Massacre Took Place. / Nnamdi Kanu Collected Million And Sent Us To Die Former IPOB African Rep / Ngozi Iweala Is Complicit To The Mass Murder Of African Children