Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace (27638 Views)

Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument / BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food / BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lucrativress:

At least in an anarchical society,there's an absence of government, so when these ones have decided never to step down nko,when they adamantly rule aimlessly nko,aren't we left with only an option of coercion?
That is what I am saying only a real revolution will change this country but first we must sensitise everyone through journalism, we must find a way to make the poor aware of their situation, then boom they become angry and the next thing we close in on those bastards.
Re: Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace by Lucrativress(f): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
SegFault:

That is what I am saying only a real revolution will change this country but first we must sensitise everyone through journalism, we must find a way to make the poor aware of their situation, then boom they become angry and the next thing we close in on those bastards.
I tell you
But you know Nigeria is not a sane Country
We might just have to start from anywhere we find ourselves in
There's really no togetherness and the people that have the resources to gather these people for the aim won't do it except there's something in it for them.
We actually lack selflessness
Re: Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lucrativress:

I tell you
There's really no togetherness and the people that have the resources to gather these people for the aim won't do it except there's something in it for them.
There are selfless people we just need to find them. This country still has hope, there is no such thing as hopelessness yes the struggle we might put up in the nearest future might fail but our trial will inspire the future generations to fight if we fail.
Re: Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace by shurlermoz(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2020
SegFault:

I wonder how you guys live like this, knowing how worthless the situation is and just giving up. Today I went to Enugu, damn the poverty I was seeing was so disgusting, when you look at those people's faces you cant even see any hope of going anywhere in life, but one day the cup of the oppressors will overflow and they would wake up to blood and sorrow.

You will be shocked when the very people you are fighting for turn on you because of 1k from the oppressor, e go do you like film.
Re: Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace by Royalfurnitures: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2020
What again are they there for apart from immorality and talk talk

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace by ckmayoca: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
tfash96:
You criticize BBN badly and u still find Joy in commenting under any news about it as if you're waiting for the news to come out.. All of you doing that are all mad

As in very mad... For the fact that they saw the topic and still open the thread and then consoling about those watching the show is a sign that a lot of foolish people are on social media.
Re: Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace by ckmayoca: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lucrativress:

I tell you

Very funny.... in a country with diff tribes and religion and understanding.... its ain't gonna be easy ...... region A will attack u if u insults their tribe man oppressing them.
Re: Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace by tfash96(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
ckmayoca:

As in very mad... For the fact that they saw the topic and still open the thread and then consoling about those watching the show is a sign that a lot of foolish people are on social media.
You nailed it. Kudos to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada And Leo Have Been Evicted From Bbnaija / Why Is That There Is No Any BBNaija 2018 Housemate From The North? / Big Brother Naija Reunion Show :- 7 Things You Missed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.