Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Willian Tells Friends He Wants Arsenal Move - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Willian Tells Friends He Wants Arsenal Move (219 Views)

“I Would Have Stayed At Chelsea If I Knew You Would Join” – Willian Tells Thiago / Midfielder ‘tells Friends’ He Wants To Sign For Chelsea This Summer / Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Willian Tells Friends He Wants Arsenal Move by ishoras(m): 2:54am On Aug 05, 2020
Willian is holding out for a summer transfer to Arsenal - and has turned down riches on offer in the MLS in order to make it happen.

The Brazilian winger is out of contract at Chelsea, and has been chasing the financial certainty of a three-year contract at the age of 31.

That determination now now seen him tell friends that he would like to stay in London and join Mikel Arteta’s Gunners, even though the most lucrative deal on the table has come from David Beckham’s MLS franchise Inter Miami.

Arsenal aren’t willing to match the money that has been offered from the States, but they are willing to put forward the extra year that the winger is craving.

Crucially, Willian would also be able to stay in London where his family are settled. Last month Willian outlined the importance of a three-year deal to Brazilian YouTube channel De Sola, saying: “Chelsea only offered me two years and I asked for three. My goal in the next contract is to sign for three years, so I haven’t had a deal with Chelsea yet.

Visit https://sportsmetro.net for more Football transfer news

(1) (Reply)

Dean Henderson Issues Man Utd Warning / Nigeria And Arsenal Legend, Kanu Hails Enyeama As 'one Of The Best In The World' / Stoke City Considering Summer Move For Ex Super Eagles Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.