Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

So Sorry-'polite Thief' Caught On Camera. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / So Sorry-'polite Thief' Caught On Camera. (1560 Views)

D'banj Caught On Camera Squeezing A Girl's....on Stage Find Out! [photo] / Banky W Caught On Camera Getting A Kiss On Tiwa's Traditional Marriage + Pics / Video/photo: Couple Caught On Camera Having S*x In A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sorry-'polite Thief' Caught On Camera. by Gbenge77(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2011
An armed robber has been arrested after what has been described as one of the politest cases of theft ever caught on camera.Entering a shell petrol station in White center,Seattle,Gregory Hess bought a cup of coffee and then calmly asked the man behind the counter to empty the cash register.            Asking station owner ,John Henry to 'do  him a favour',Hess,65,then said ''can you empty the till 4 me,please?Put it right there'' .Confused,mr Henry asked what Hess meant ,only for the thief to repeat''Put it right there'' adding,''i m robbing you''.          Capturing the exchange on CCTV,Hess can be seen brandishing what appears to be a real handgun.Despite the weapon though,Mr.Henry insists that Hess remained as polite as possible throughout,even apologising profusely as he handed over 300 dollars.           As the robbery continued,Hess can be heard saying,'I m really sorry to do this ,but i ve got kids'.Mr.Henry offered him an alternative,suggesting that he take 40 dollars instead to help him out.The thief declined the offer though,saying,''Well,i cant do that,sir.I ve got rent to pay.i ve got bills,and the kids need to eat''.                        Before leaving,Hess bade farewell with a promise''Thank you very much,i really appreciate it and i am sorry.And if i ever  get back on my feet again,sir,i ll bring it back.''The robbery occured Satuday morning,with Hess being arrested on Monday after the CCTV footage became a you tube hit and helped police  identify him.                   The kings county sheriff office has since confirmed that Hess has a history of  criminal activity having  been convicted of armed robbery in the past.Police said Hess would be charged with one count of armed robbery. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20110209/tod-so-sorry-polite-robber-caught-on-cam-870a197.html
Re: So Sorry-'polite Thief' Caught On Camera. by Lakeside247(m): 1:37am On Feb 12, 2011
Very funny, cctv is everywhere these days. Always be on the watch out.
Re: So Sorry-'polite Thief' Caught On Camera. by Gbenge77(m): 6:15am On Feb 12, 2011
hilarious!
Re: So Sorry-'polite Thief' Caught On Camera. by Cogent: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2011
Eya. I feel sorry for him.
This very greatly unequal distribution of wealth between the rich and the poor is not helping the world.
Re: So Sorry-'polite Thief' Caught On Camera. by Tingles(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2011
Good manners is rare these days, I like him.
Re: So Sorry-'polite Thief' Caught On Camera. by Tingles(m): 10:42am On Feb 23, 2011
Good manners is rare these days, I like him.
Re: So Sorry-'polite Thief' Caught On Camera. by lordray1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2011
I myself if no be say i be poor i no go tiff 4post dis comment. Ukwa once said, Poverty no fyne at all, na he make i join dis business
Re: So Sorry-'polite Thief' Caught On Camera. by lordray1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2011
i mean tiff internet !!!

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Rhodies World Season 3 Ends – Inimfon Joseph,lauretta Okpakpa & Blessing / Mikel And Tu Face Who Is Popular / Download Jennifer Hudson Ft. T.I. – I Cant Describe (the Way I Feel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.