Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,672 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

The Bitter Truth About Your Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Bitter Truth About Your Life (265 Views)

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well / Bitter Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth About Your Life by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 05, 2020
Am too Handsome!
Am too beautiful!
Am too rich!
Am too educated!
Am too talented!
Am too sexy!
Am too classic!
I have 1.1k likes on Facebook
I'm the most viewed activist
I have 500 followers on Instagram
I have too much connect and too much swag
You are not my class
You cannot give sex to your husband/ wife bcs you projected yourself to be the best!
Am too this and am too that.
At the end you leave your Big ass, your fine face, your fair skin, your makeup kit, gold chain, political power and wealth behind just to become a skeleton, only you and just you shall remain in the 6feet below the Earth .
After 2/3 days nails start to fall off.
After 3/5 days the hairs will fall off.
After 5 days brain melts vigorously.
After 6days stomach melts out from mouth and private part.
Then after 60 days flesh is separated from bones and become acids.
Even the animals would not wish to stand near the grave ⛼ due to the unbearable smell of rotten bodies.
So much pride
So much anger
So much evil
So much greed
So much hatred.
ALL FOR WHAT?
SEE FOR YOURSELF
Think about your life my beloved friends,
This Life without Having Jesus Christ is nothing

John 14:6 (KJV) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

(1) (Reply)

Three Tips And Tricks To Stop Negative Thought Patterns / APC News Online: Sen. Smart Adeyemi To Chair Advisory Board / CAMA: Oyedepo Warns FG Against Interfering With Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.