Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC (13545 Views)

Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu / Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement / Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by searchng4love: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Hypocrite. Answer the question, "How much did Obaseki gave PDP?.

Weed smoking interrupted your English classes

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by dangermouse(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2020
oyatainer:

You are part of corruption for believing hearsay most especially from politicians. Did he tell you how Obaseki beat the made aspirants in PDP to obtain the ticket.
Did you complain when APC accused Obaseki of buying the ticket with 16 billion. I am not surprised sá, everyone is a political animal by nature.
All u just did was collaborate with what i said. That thier is endemic looting n corruption going on in this administration which vowed to end corruption prior to coming into power. Who am i argue with you then when you have said it all?

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by mamotalk: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Hypocrite. Answer the question, "How much did Obaseki gave PDP?.
stop talking weed. the deputy speaker is alleged to take 400million from your pay master, Oshiomole and you are here talking trash. you need to agree that APC is begging and inducing folks with money to join their ill-fated train.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by Eteka1(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
All these sway won't prevent obaseki From coasting to victory
No worry, fter election results don comot that Damnnnnn niggarrr go tire you.

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by Didi2d(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2020
MrFixIt007:
shocked shocked Phillip, I just wished I could see u 1 on 1 I would tell u that if u and ur boss really know what is coming ahead, you will leave all these unimportant stories and work work work strategising. Osho is not sleeping oooo. That short man will do anything to make all his blabs come to Reality smiley shocked

Lol...
You funny

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by SweetCunt97(f): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

Try cucumber. You'll get your size...it may only be shorter in length
Do you fry cucumber in your village? I won't stand for ur nonsense sexual innuendo... Fool
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by searchng4love: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Do you fry cucumber in your village? I won't stand for ur nonsense sexual innuendo... Fool

Says sweetcunt97....
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by Charly68: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Your Oga that is in power is looking for money to fund his campaign so where will APC gets money to share like that,better face the fact on ground
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by Dbarrzx: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Shuaibu is a disgrace to Afemai...how much did His Boss gave to PDP Tax Collectors...he is lying as usual
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by ernieboy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
oluwamile:
.shuaibu,u talk too much
Am sure u were part of the people that caused rift between oshiomole and obaseki.
Focus on ur campaign,and forget about who collect 40m
And besides the,I don't think oshiomole has that kind of money to give a single individual,he will rather use that money in buying votes
u are kidding right? a two time gov does not have 40 million? even kabaka, a local thug can easily pay the 40 million.
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by Oduclemz: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
mamotalk:

can't you see from the revelation coming out from different probes that APC steal these days? also be guided that the big money that Oshiomole made from last year election is no where to be found because he pocketed all. the noise of Iyamu getting new convert each day is from these funds.

What is your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by mamotalk: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oduclemz:

What is your point exactly?
can't you understand simple English?
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by oluwamile(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
ernieboy:
u are kidding right? a two time gov does not have 40 million? even kabaka, a local thug can easily pay the 40 million.
so he will pay 40m to a person that don't even have political weight in the state?
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by Kissiemu(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
It's so sad that PDP is not ready for the upcoming election in Edo n Ondo states...

It's beginning to show...

What can a niggah do?
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by pfadom: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Obaseki and his allies are facing the reality now.

Agreed APC bribed the deputy speaker and other house members. Were the other commissioners and cabinet members who resigned from Obaseki government also bribed.
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by Kingzeez10: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
mamotalk:

stop talking weed. the deputy speaker is alleged to take 400million from your pay master, Oshiomole and you are here talking trash. you need to agree that APC is begging and inducing folks with money to join their ill-fated train.
Answer my question or you keep quiet
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by Kingzeez10: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:

Weed smoking interrupted your English classes
Pẹ̀lẹ́ ó wọlé ṣoyinka
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by mamotalk: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kingzeez10:
Answer my question or you keep quiet
what question?
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by searchng4love: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Pẹ̀lẹ́ ó wọlé ṣoyinka
Osheey
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by Tareq1105: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
mamotalk:

can't you see from the revelation coming out from different probes that APC steal these days? also be guided that the big money that Oshiomole made from last year election is no where to be found because he pocketed all. the noise of Iyamu getting new convert each day is from these funds.

The deputy speaker chose to remain in his party and you said he was given #40m. Must he follow you to PDP? Intolerance.
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by olisaEze(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Eleyi gidi gan, dis answer is strong! grin
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by mamotalk: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tareq1105:

The deputy speaker chose to remain in his party and you said he was given #40m. Must he follow you to PDP? Intolerance.
then why are you people saying that the deputy speaker left Obaseki for Iyamu when you know that he didn' leave APC. anyway, he was giving money against his conscience as stated by the deputy governor.
now, do you know that the deputy speaker has been impeached?
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by Tareq1105: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Where did Oshiomole see N8Om again? I thought they said he is broke because Obaseki is not giving him access to Edo treasury.
Or is that not what we were told caused the issue at hand?
Edo is in trouble!

I know that one day the truth will be told but I'm convinced that at the root of this hatred between Oshiomole and Obaseki, it's Phillip Shaibu. Mark it.

2 Likes

Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by Tareq1105: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
mamotalk:

then why are you people saying that the deputy speaker left Obaseki for Iyamu when you know that he didn' leave APC. anyway, he was giving money against his conscience as stated by the deputy governor.
now, do you know that the deputy speaker has been impeached?

By 3 members?

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by Kingspin(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
yemmight:
How much did Obaseki give PDP? Bunch of thieves.
Are you of both sides that they steal money or just sides APC for election not development
Re: Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC by ernieboy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
oluwamile:
so he will pay 40m to a person that don't even have political weight in the state?
in politics optic is sometimes very important, part of their strategy is to make it look like people are deserting the gov, that is part of the reason they even went as far as fishing out some of his distant relatives to support ize iyamu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu / Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes / Why Saraki Is Afraid Of Reconvening - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.