Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,834 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. (3380 Views)

Adanna Ifewulu, Nigerian Girl Who Beat Blood Cancer (Pix) / 15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) / Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by kingeze88(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2020
Well we all know the native doctors or "babalawo" are normally men and even the women are used to be ugly.

Today I present you the most beautiful of them all who is a young lady.
Her name is Ebere Asonibe, she graduated from the college with a 2nd class upper diploma which on a great day will get her a task easier than people with a decrease grade of degree.

According to a facebook user, who goes by the name Anayo Nwosu, he stated that; she reluctantly tried to get a job with a bank, she applied and was referred for an aptitude test, she passed the test and was called for an interview to get the job but she kept turning it down.

He further said that, lovely Ebere visited his office to explain to him why she refused to turn up for her bank job interview notwithstanding his goodwill.

He said that she narrated "how her lifeless ancestors have been insistent that she must take on the herbalist profession of her terrific-grandmother and how they interfered in her lifestyles choices"

She said many men of God (pastors) had failed deliver her from the"nagging religious interference" and her dad and mom wouldn't want to seek answerd aside their Christian religion.

But she became alright when she decided to take the bull by the horn and searching for solution through consulting Practitioners of Traditional African faith(Omenala Ndigbo) through which she later got her peace of mind again.

Now she is a native doctor using herbs and roots to attend to all type of illness within the society.

She additionally narrated how her ancestor will come to her in a vision and show her herbs that therapy particular contamination and where to locate them, and when she wakes up she goes to the bush and finds the herbs at the precise point that it was revealed to her in the vision.

Re: Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by Jumlek2411: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2020
The gods will see her through.

5 Likes

Re: Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by iyatrustee(f): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2020
This is one beautiful Herbalist!

Good that she followed her passion, I am sure she will carve a niche for herself.

There is dignity in labour, whatever your hand finds to do, do it dilligently. wink

1 Like

Re: Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by doctore212(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Can she give me a herb that will make me stop visiting oloshos house on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by Professorcplus(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2020
She said many men of God (pastors) had failed deliver her from the"nagging religious interference" and her dad and mom wouldn't want to seek answerd aside their Christian religion.
I love her courage. Just that she would received backslash especially from her christians relative.
Re: Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by Vyzz: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2020
If u cheat on this one u have cheat on the gods

Well... I trust my niggas

One mumu idiot will not mind oo....

He will still date the gods and break their heart

6 Likes

Re: Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by chinoonew09: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2020
damn niggar...isorite
do u think thats what u can only offers to this life....the gods must be crazy wink
Re: Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2020
The man that will marry her, had better be honest with his intentions.
Person should not go and die for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by OzziOhinoyi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
The gods chose wisely. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by womenareapes: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingeze88:
Well we all know the native doctors or "babalawo" are normally men and even the women are used to be ugly.

Today I present you the most beautiful of them all who is a young lady.
Her name is Ebere Asonibe, she graduated from the college with a 2nd class upper diploma which on a great day will get her a task easier than people with a decrease grade of degree.

According to a facebook user, who goes by the name Anayo Nwosu, he stated that; she reluctantly tried to get a job with a bank, she applied and was referred for an aptitude test, she passed the test and was called for an interview to get the job but she kept turning it down.

He further said that, lovely Ebere visited his office to explain to him why she refused to turn up for her bank job interview notwithstanding his goodwill.

He said that she narrated "how her lifeless ancestors have been insistent that she must take on the herbalist profession of her terrific-grandmother and how they interfered in her lifestyles choices"

But she became alright when she decided to take the bull by the horn and searching for solution through consulting Practitioners of Traditional African faith(Omenala Ndigbo) through which she later got her peace of mind again.

Now she is a native doctor using herbs and roots to attend to all type of illness within the society.

She additionally narrated how her ancestor will come to her in a vision and show her herbs that therapy particular contamination and where to locate them, and when she wakes up she goes to the bush and finds the herbs at the precise point that it was revealed to her in the vision.
you called this beautiful undecided

is like looking at your shiit and calling it beautiful! undecided
Re: Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by Jimbadly: 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
Would have loved to see her in her 'native doctor regalia'.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by papito737: 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Reminds me of a book I liked then: The African Child by Camara Laye. Would love to get them again.
Re: Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by Kingnelson9: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
I wil love to meet her
Re: Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 06, 2020
She looks young shocked

How old is she??
Re: Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by Emilokoiyawon: 1:25am On Aug 06, 2020
It is better to visit a native doctor than to visit a Muslim cleric or a pastor. At least with the native doctor you are been fooled African style instead of been fooled Arabic or European/Israel style.
Re: Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by IvarTheBoneless: 1:31am On Aug 06, 2020
kiss
Re: Meet A Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Is A Native Doctor. by foxxydude: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2020
She is a wife material oh
Exactly my kind of woman
Anybody got her contact?

(1) (Reply)

Rumour: Dr. Chimaraoke Nnamani (former Enugu State Gov) Is Dead / Benefits Of Shea Butter / How Long After drinking Noni Juice Should I Feel The Results?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.