Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,984 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Has My Bank Account Been Hacked?? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has My Bank Account Been Hacked?? (595 Views)

Transferwise Has Been Hacked? / Please How Can I Withdraw Etherum From My Trust Wallet To My Bank Account? Help! / Binance Crypto Exchange Has Been Hacked- Lost 7074 BTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has My Bank Account Been Hacked?? by McStoic(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2020
Please I want to find out something. I got debited on my account three nights ago in the midnight . Details of the transaction reads (Name ommitted) AC#:**0013 DESC:661851697/WEB PURCHASE @3IPGO DATE:03-Aug-2020 01:01 AMT:NGN2,999.00 BAL:NGN464.24

Pls whoever has a knowledge of what this means can help me understand better. I have been to the bank but they're having network issues coupled with the mammoth crowd there, so I went online and did some checks, I realised that someone or rather some people have had this kind of experience before, so I decided to table this before this honourable forum for help.

I hardly leave much funds in this particular bank account, so I am lucky the money involved is not much. But I still want to make sure it's not hacking related. So please let's get your views..
Re: Has My Bank Account Been Hacked?? by shamsin6300(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Try to credit 5k into your account, within two market day you will have your answer. grin
Re: Has My Bank Account Been Hacked?? by 9jathingsonpoint: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
are you using zenith bank??
Re: Has My Bank Account Been Hacked?? by Kobicove(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
McStoic:
Please I want to find out something. I got debited on my account three nights ago in the midnight . Details of the transaction reads (Name ommitted) AC#:**0013 DESC:661851697/WEB PURCHASE @3IPGO DATE:03-Aug-2020 01:01 AMT:NGN2,999.00 BAL:NGN464.24

Pls whoever has a knowledge of what this means can help me understand better. I have been to the bank but they're having network issues coupled with the mammoth crowd there, so I went online and did some checks, I realised that someone or rather some people have had this kind of experience before, so I decided to table this before this honourable forum for help.

I hardly leave much funds in this particular bank account, so I am lucky the money involved is not much. But I still want to make sure it's not hacking related. So please let's get your views..

If the online payment was not initiated by you then it's obvious that someone has control of your ATM card undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 / Start Improving Your Credit Score Today With These 10 Simple Tips / Financial Decisions You Might Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.