Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain (18078 Views)

If You Get Mind, Near Germany – Amaechi Replies Akpabio’s Tweet (see Tweet) / Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You / CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
No be today dey don dey collect am
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by cdm4live: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Too bad, this APC government, really too bad.
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by kiddkash(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
za kwantree ip pinished

Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by Hezzyluv: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Hnnm
I wish I can remind these guys that Nigerians votes out Jonathan because of these same reasons.

Meaning nothing has changed both in policy and governance

A lot has changed.

Hardship everywhere
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
d way we vote Johnathan out is d same way we will vote you people out.
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by Mo3891: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
cool
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by OkoroPeugeot(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by noakchukibadan: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

PDP actually taught apc whatever apc is doing now.

Even though both are the same
AND SO ?
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
This government is just useless
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by money121(m): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by Centcanada: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
This Amechi of a man will not End well ooo. Mark my word. Any saboteur always come back shamelessly.
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by Nairalandmonika: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

PDP actually taught apc whatever apc is doing now.

Even though both are the same
Doesn't make sense, Nigerians voted pdp out because of their failures only for apc to be comparing themselves to that same failure.
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by kenodrill: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Amaechi is just too rude. i watched him on Channels TV yesterday

Thats the rudeness of an achiever!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by Sammy07: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Doesn't make sense, Nigerians voted pdp out because of their failures only for apc to be comparing themselves to that same failure.

That's why this country won't move forward
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by Sammy07: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
noakchukibadan:
AND SO ?

Both are useless
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by Germi9: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
so why is Amechi so interested in this loan?
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by Angelfrost(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
These people neither have class, dignity, nor shame!!!...
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by tawababiola: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nigeria don lose it again
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by obailala(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
gurunlocker:
This government is terrible!

Everything they do, they always compare to GEJ administration, even security situation.

They will be calculating or comparing the number of people that died during a bomb blast in the last administration and this administration grin cheesy
It's only natural that you reply an accusation when the accuser is even more guilty of the crime he accuses you of.

More than 80% of the debt Nigeria currently owes China was borrowed under PDP. So it's outright stupidity for someone of the PDP fold to try and accuse APC of borrowing 'too much from China.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by Royalfurnitures: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Yeye govt,always justifying their misgovernance by whatever GEJ did

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by AmeLonRo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
Compare the terms of the loans. They are different.
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by Sermwell(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
cana882:
At least we’re seeing some effect of the loan in rail transportation than Jonathan’s era that everything was embezzled. Amaechi you’ve done well but please reduce the amount and frequency of borrowing.
just look at how you are disgracing yourself with so much stupidity!! even Amechi here said 80% of the project was executed by Jonathan's administration!! mumu!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by obailala(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ayemileto:

I hope Buharist who said Goodluck didn't do anything, can see this.

Also I hope those ZoneBs who claimed Buhari named the train station after Goodluck in order to shame him can now see that, in fact, he completed 80% of the project.
No one in this world has ever mentioned that GEJ didn't build the Abuja - Kaduna rail. The project was 80-90% complete by the time GEJ was leaving power. So only God knows where people like you get this your zombified information from.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by AmeLonRo(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sammy07:

That's why this country won't move forward
This country will move forward...
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by obailala(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Centcanada:
This Amechi of a man will not End well ooo. Mark my word. Any saboteur always come back shamelessly.
Why exactly wouldn't he end well? He ends up being one of the only ministers Nigerians can see the physical evidence of his works but in the depth of your hatred and jealousy, you wish him bad?

Did you say saboteur? What or who did Amaechi sabotage?

You and your likes are obviously the ones that wouldn't end well, not Amaechi. Karma doesn't miss its target!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by Festy4sure(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
At least we’re seeing some effect of the loan in rail transportation than Jonathan’s era that everything was embezzled. Amaechi you’ve done well but please reduce the amount and frequency of borrowing.

See who is talking, read what Ameachi said again, he said Jonathan completed 80% of the project
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by Festy4sure(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
See who is talking, read what Ameachi said again, he said Jonathan completed 80% of the project
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by gurunlocker: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
obailala:
It's only natural that you reply an accusation when the accuser is even more guilty of the crime he accuses you of.

More than 80% of the debt Nigeria currently owes China was borrowed under PDP. So it's outright stupidity for someone of the PDP fold to try and accuse APC of borrowing 'too much from China.

grin grin grin grin I know you to be a zombie, so I don't expect better response.

I heard they are planning to borrow $3bn soon, hope they approve it as well.
Re: Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain by Henrydata(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
And so

Mainwhile check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Build 3 New Prisons / Tinubu’s Govt: I Won’t Accept To Serve As FCT Minister – El-rufai / Crowd Forming At Eagle Square Over Fuel Subsidy Removal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.