Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Where Does African Traditionist Get Their Power From - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Does African Traditionist Get Their Power From (244 Views)

Prayer for Deliverance,release ,and Redemption From All Curses And Their Power . / Is Tapping Power From Satan by A Man Of God A Ticket To Hell? / Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Does African Traditionist Get Their Power From by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Guys, I went to this dibia (native doctor) and he told me about how my aunt tied our family. From his speech I know the aunt and the aunt is not at peace with us, he is my late uncles wife . He also talked about someone who died untimely and he turned out to be my brother and he said she was the one that killed him. He said a charm is buried in our family compound. That he is going to destroy it and send it back to the person and the person will die. Initially, our family was progressing and now most persons are struggling, he said the lady is the cause.

He said it will cost 302,000 to buy the things that will be used on this charm and the lady. My guys, am confused. I told my family members and they are persuading me to do it. Am just confused. Please advice.
Re: Where Does African Traditionist Get Their Power From by PastorandMentor(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2020
You need no dibia.
Locate a Genuine Deliverance pastor he'll do the work and you can only give him less of that 302k.Let me tell you what will happen to you after using that dibia for the job.
You will suffer more and more.
You will continue to give him money because as long as he is alive, you will continue to have problems that will require his attention. I just warned you. Where are you based? Drop your number I'll call you. It's a little issue.
Nwaotu:
Guys, I went to this dibia (native doctor) and he told me about how my aunt tied our family. From his speech I know the aunt and the aunt is not at peace with us, he is my late uncles wife . He also talked about someone who died untimely and he turned out to be my brother and he said she was the one that killed him. He said a charm is buried in our family compound. That he is going to destroy it and send it back to the person and the person will die. Initially, our family was progressing and now most persons are struggling, he said the lady is the cause.

He said it will cost 302,000 to buy the things that will be used on this charm and the lady. My guys, am confused. I told my family members and they are persuading me to do it. Am just confused. Please advice.
Re: Where Does African Traditionist Get Their Power From by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nwaotu, when you first made the decision to see the dibia, what was your expectation? That you would not need to do anything of what he asks of you what or what exactly?

The man has advised you on what to do, so what are you confused about? It is obvious you have accepted his advice to you or are you simply here to shop around for cheaper alternatives? undecided
Re: Where Does African Traditionist Get Their Power From by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nwaotu:

Are you interested in knowing the source of their power or you want advice on what to do after contacting him? undecided
Re: Where Does African Traditionist Get Their Power From by festwiz(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Quick question(s), are you Christian? If yes, why are you seeing a "dibia" at all, doesn't that invalidate your faith?
Re: Where Does African Traditionist Get Their Power From by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol

300k+ for what exactly?

Guy that so called Dibia is a runs man and he is about to rip you and your entire family.

However, Dibia tap and annex the forces of nature. That is their source of power, nothing else.

What that Dibia you visited is typical intelligent guesses. He see nothing and can't do jack.

1 Like

Re: Where Does African Traditionist Get Their Power From by 0temSapien: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nwaotu:

One of your family members or someone close to you has revealed stuffs about you to the man. You will be scammed if you are not careful.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Should I Wait For Her / The True Meaning Of The 'Church'. / Don't Make This Mistake In Your Christian School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.