Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

I’ll Tell Nengi To Stay Away From Me If She Continues Switching Btw Me And Ozo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Tell Nengi To Stay Away From Me If She Continues Switching Btw Me And Ozo (677 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" / Braless Toyin Lawani Goes Underwear-free As She Continues To Tension Instagram / Angela Simmons Shows Off Her Bikini Body As She Continues Her Vacation In Barbad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Tell Nengi To Stay Away From Me If She Continues Switching Btw Me And Ozo by GistsBaze1: 8:39am On Aug 05, 2020
I’ll tell Nengi to stay away from me if she continues switching between me and Ozo – Prince (video)
Prince has threatened to tell Nengi to stay away from him for switching between him and Ozo.

The housemate who had a late night conversation with Laycon and Trickytee, said he will go on with his decision of telling Nengi to stay away from him should same act continue by next week.

Prince further disclosed that he can’t put up with such act because it doesn’t make sense.

Here is the video below;
https://gistsbaze.com/bbnaija-ill-tell-nengi-to-stay-away-from-me-if-she-continues-switching-between-me-and-ozo-prince-video/

1 Share

Re: I’ll Tell Nengi To Stay Away From Me If She Continues Switching Btw Me And Ozo by EmmyGeneral(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: I’ll Tell Nengi To Stay Away From Me If She Continues Switching Btw Me And Ozo by macdammy(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: I’ll Tell Nengi To Stay Away From Me If She Continues Switching Btw Me And Ozo by donstan18: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Will your preeeq allow you say what your brain is pushing you to say?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: 'school Is A Waste Of Time', Says Simi (see Her Reason) / Bbnaija: I Want To Be Like My Father Not You – Ozo Replies Kiddwaya / Is Mercy Eke Bored: I Want Something New - She Tells Ike On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.