Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Could Cause An UPRISING In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Could Cause An UPRISING In Nigeria? (172 Views)

Prophetic Warning Against Protest Or Uprising In Nigeria / Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos / Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Cause An UPRISING In Nigeria? by bada007(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Good morning, good people of Nigeria I would like to go to the point straight,I was just on my bed thinking about events that has unfolded in the last two decades in Nigeria;
corruption
embezzlement in all ministry
unfavorable policies
unlawful killing
killings in the north
election rigging
nepotism
oppression from the elite and ruling class
loans(with ridiculous clauses)
abuse of power and political office
releasing of terrorist into society
inflation
no regard for human rights
intimidation (sarz, Nigerian army)
international disgrace
and alot more that I can't remember,so my question is WHAT IT TAKE FOR NIGERIANS TO STAND UP IN UNITY AND REVOLT OR WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE THE BREAKING POINT FOR NIGERIANS?

(1) (Reply)

Edo Must Move Forward / Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Has Hijacked NBC Dg's Powers- Professor / *ize-iyamu Congratulates Edo New Speaker,*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.