Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? (1341 Views)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? by noetic16(m): 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2011
every time something happens, we see posts that say oyaks or tb joshua predicted it before hand . . . . . .
so which of them predicted it this time? and how?
Re: Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? by fyneguy: 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2011
SMH

another rehab-bound fellow
Re: Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? by noetic16(m): 3:27am On Feb 12, 2011
fyneguy:

SMH

another rehab-bound fellow
is that where chris oyaks is?
Re: Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? by Kay17: 4:07am On Feb 12, 2011
noetic16:

is that where chris oyaks is?

At they were not in India or Haiti or Chile when they made purported prophecies!
Re: Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? by Patjoe: 6:52am On Feb 12, 2011
for TBJ I will advise you get the decoder and watch his live service. he really predicted many things which came to pass but I often wonder why some things pass him in Nigeria here and he didn't see them to warn us.
Re: Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? by nwakaibe(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2011
noetic16:

every time something happens, we see posts that say oyaks or tb joshua predicted it before hand . . . . . .
so which of them predicted it this time? and how?
I have never heard Ps Chris predicting things. angry angry angry angry angry.
Re: Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? by Joagbaje(m): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2011
he predicted the economy crisis in 2001. he said it would last for seven years
Re: Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? by Zikkyy(m): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2011
Joagbaje:

Which crisis
Re: Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? by Joagbaje(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2011
he predicted the worldwide economic crisis that is on presently as far back as 2001
Re: Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? by KunleOshob(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2011
nwakaibe:

I have never heard Ps Chris predicting things. angry angry angry angry angry.

He doesn't really do predictions, his area of core competence are stage managed miracles and fleecing of the flock.

Joagbaje:

And the prediction as obviously failed to pass, since 2001 there was been economic boom which lasted for three years 2005-2007 after that we had economic crisis for two years 2008-2010. The economic crisis is already over even though the impact is slow in being felt. As at today we have a GDP growth rate of 7.1% one of the fastest in the world. That aside all the other counries in europe and a America have put the global financial crisis behind them and are on the path to recovery. Another glaring evidence that Oyaks is a false prophet. Thanks to Joagbaje for exposing him on that one  grin
Re: Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2011
Before we go too far with this prediction thing. let me do a little spot of ill-boding prophecy.

Between 6AM and 6PM tomorrow 15th February 2011, there will be a death by drowning at one of Lagos numerous beaches. don't ask me which (they all look the same). come back here on the 16th and proclaim me a prophet (of doom)
Re: Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? by Ganjaseed: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2011
This is what am talking about. Nigerian pastors predicts. But the spirit of God declares a thing and it comes to pass. I do not think God has all that time to be revealing a building that should collapse tomorrow to any prophet. All the prediction T.B has ever uttered is always disaster here and there.
Re: Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? by Joagbaje(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2011
KunleOshob:

He doesn't really do predictions, his area of core competence are stage managed miracles and fleecing of the flock.
And the prediction as obviously failed to pass, since 2001 there was been economic boom which lasted for three years 2005-2007 after that we had economic crisis for two years 2008-2010. The economic crisis is already over even though the impact is slow in being felt. As at today we have a GDP growth rate of 7.1% one of the fastest in the world. That aside all the other counries in europe and a America have put the global financial crisis behind them and are on the path to recovery. Another glaring evidence that Oyaks is a false prophet. Thanks to Joagbaje for exposing him on that one  grin

You didn't listen I told you this in 2009. He predicted that there would be economic boom of 7 years and after that there would be economic crisis for another 7 years, ecxactly when the economic crisis started ,we were not surprised . And we also know what's coming next. Economic crisis is not over yet. Don't listen to wall street. Where were the wall street expert when it started . It took them by surprise, The word of God is more current than tomorrow paper. Get the tape and listen to it. He repeated thesame thing in 2005.
Re: Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? by newmi(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2011
@KunleOshob
Oga Kuns Kuns what is responsible for your obsessive antagonistic disposition against Pastor Chris Oyakhilome?
l mean when the man's name is mentioned all the misguided hairs on your skin and head suddenly gains erecting in attention to do nothing but criticize.
Re: Did Tb Joshua Or Chris Oyaks Predicted What Happened In Tunisia And Egypt? by thehomer: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

You didn't listen I told you this in 2009. He predicted that there would be economic boom of 7 years and after that there would be economic crisis for another 7 years, ecxactly when the economic crisis started ,we were not surprised .

Are you sure of what you're saying? Could please post a transcript or an mp3 clip of the relevant part of this message? I just want to be sure that he wasn't just speaking about Joseph and his dreams in Egypt or something similar.

Joagbaje:

And we also know what's coming next.

Well what is it? Why don't you say what it is? Are you waiting for the next big thing for you to retrofit it to whatever you want?

Joagbaje:

Economic crisis is not over yet. Don't listen to wall street. Where were the wall street expert when it started . It took them by surprise,

No it didn't. Were you not listening? Did you not hear reports of the housing market acting like an economic bubble? One thing about economic bubbles is that they eventually collapse often catastrophically.

Joagbaje:

The word of God is more current than tomorrow paper. Get the tape and listen to it. He repeated thesame thing in 2005.

No it isn't. I hope this is not all just some attempt to plug Pastor Chris' tapes.

(1) (Reply)

Churches Theme For 2012 / Faith: What It Means To An Unprovable concept of God for the religious. / Manfrommars Chronicles 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.