Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Let Me Now Go To The Field, And Glean Ears Of Corn." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Me Now Go To The Field, And Glean Ears Of Corn." (119 Views)

Were Some Prayers Meant For God's Ears Alone? (Pic) / Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) / Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Now Go To The Field, And Glean Ears Of Corn." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Beloveth, Jesus admonished us to pray and not to faint. In today’s topic we see how diligence leads to blessing. In the story where the topic of today was taken we see Ruth telling the mother-in-law that she was going the farm to glean in the field

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/let-me-now-go-to-the-field-and-glean-ears-of-corn/

(1) (Reply)

Please Click / Insufficient Parenting!!! / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 9 August 2020 - Lovelessness And Wickedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.