Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (36540 Views)

Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / You Won’t Get Presidency By Threatening Secession, El-rufai Clears Igbo / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by loopman: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Pdp wins 90% of the time, and the general vibe towards apc in the east is hatred. In fact, igbos supporting apc are seen as bastards or efulefus.

Lmaooooo Ibos want to stylishly change their narratives about APC when we know how they passionately deride the party.

They are saying they don't hate APC but they hate the people in APC grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Thetruthshallse(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
What is wrong with the igbos? People everywhere learn from history, it shall never be well with this nwodo. Even if you want out from Nigeria,it is not by making threats. The Japanese and the Germans after losing the war, they stoop to conquer. Everything is not by power. Why is nwodo poisoning the mind of the new generations, this presidency of a thing is just for the elites. Why don't he think of other igbos doing their businesses up and down the country. If he wants the presidency, he should negotiate with his fellow thieves from other part of the country, not by threats.

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Misterdhee1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
loopman:

Lmaooooo Ibos want to stylishly change their narratives about APC when we know how they passionately deride the party.

Confusion is their second name.
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Goke7: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
loopman:

unfortunately even APC is too smart to make such costly mistake grin

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Goke7: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thetruthshallse:
What is wrong with the igbos? People everywhere learn from history, it shall never be well with this nwodo. Even if you want out from Nigeria,it is not by making threats. The Japanese and the Germans after losing the war, they stoop to conquer. Everything is not by power. Why is nwodo poisoning the mind of the new generations, this presidency of a thing is just for the elites. Why don't he think of other igbos doing their businesses up and down the country. If he wants the presidency, he should negotiate with his fellow thieves from other part of the country, not by threats.

they are just frustrated that the next president after PMB will be from the sw. they are just in sifia pains in advance grin

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by loopman: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Goke7:

unfortunately even APC is too smart to make such costly mistake grin

The truth is that Ibos should be stoning people like Peter Obi Nwanyanwu Ekweremadu Anyim and all those PDP igbo elites that sold that terrible narrative of APC being an Islamic party that want to come and Islamize Nigeria

Those fools created this present confusion in Alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Ojiofor: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Goke7:

you cannot force yourself on anyone, no one ever did including PMB, throw your weight around and convince people instead of empty threats

na noise una dey make and nobody can take you guys serious.

We are doing that already.
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by SaintLucia: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ojiofor:

We are holding Nigeria by their balls not just PDP.
Sha hold PDP by their ball and put enough and fight for your right grin
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
loopman:

The truth is that Ibos should be stoning people like Peter Obi Nwanyanwu Ekweremadu Anyim and all those PDP igbo elites that sold that terrible narrative of APC being an Islamic party that want to come and Islamize Nigeria

You are right! Ekweremadu and Anyim should be removed from the list, they have nothing to do with it. You can hold Peter Obi responsible for kickstarting the ambush with Ngige’s ACN. And the likes of Emeka Ihedioha, TA Orji in the SE for helping spread the Islamic title in Igboland for their selfish interest. However, the central media of the PDP, headed by Yoruba’s championed the mantra.

The PDP media team spread the Alhaji People’s Congress mantra and APC as a Jihadist party. Remind me who ran the PDP media team under GEJ? Reuben Abati, Fani Kayode both SW and Raymond Dokpesi AIT Edo state. The SE didn’t hold any media role in that debacle. So why put the blame on us.

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by ogbuefi677(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Omenka com and see your beloved yerobber ppl showing uncommon love to Igbo ppl on this thread.
Tomorrow when they get hammered like Ngige hammered Faleke,you deceitful lot will start jabbering that Igbos are hateful, bla bla

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by loopman: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
You are right! But don’t forget the the PDP media team spread the Alhaji People’s Congress mantra and APC as a Jihadist party. Remind me who ram the PDP media team under GEJ? Reuben Abati, Fani Kayode both SW and Raymond Dokpesi AIT Edo state.

Leave those you mentioned, prior to that Peter Obi has been going everywhere to sell that stupid and preposterous narrative about APC and most igbos both those living in the SE and elsewhere accepted as the truth.

I once gave a ride to an igbo lady here in Lagos and she was telling me how apprehensive she and her family about APC winning the election in 2015 and will turn everybody to Muslims. I tried as much as I could to convince her about how impossible that was but she wouldn't budge telling me how people around her already believed the story
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by MetaPhysical: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Franklinn1:
If not for Igbos ur useless Yoruba brothers will be on the streets begging, we re the highest employers of labor

Hahahahahaha...... grin grin grin
Highest employer of criminals you mean.

Your destitutes in Lagos were deported to onitsha, your entire alaibo protested to UN to separate you from Yoruba and give you biafra.

Eleko told you vote his endorsement or perish.....the whole biafra wrote UN and ICJ to save you from Yoruba.

In 2023, you will write UN to free you from Yoruba.

In 2017 Hausa gave you quit notice. You wrote UN to guarantee that you are not evicted from Northern Nigeria. Some of you even turnwd to Arewa Igbos.

Shameless refugees without home

6 Likes

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Goke7: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
You are right! Ekweremadu and Anyim should be removed from the list, they have nothing to do with it. You can hold Peter Obi responsible for kickstarting the ambush with Ngige’s ACN. And the likes of Emeka Ihedioha, TA Orji in the SE for helping spread the Islamic title in Igboland for their selfish interest. However, the central media of the PDP, headed by Yoruba’s championed the mantra.

The PDP media team spread the Alhaji People’s Congress mantra and APC as a Jihadist party. Remind me who ran the PDP media team under GEJ? Reuben Abati, Fani Kayode both SW and Raymond Dokpesi AIT Edo state. The SE didn’t hold any media role in that debacle. So why put the blame on us.

omo see denial grin but the harm has been done and it will be difficult for APC to trust any igbo man as their candidate. There is always this concern that even the igbo politician supported can still be a sell out. With the way Ngige insulted tinubu hmmm, not looking good at all mhen

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
loopman:

Leave those you mentioned, prior to that Peter Obi has been going everywhere to sell that stupid and preposterous narrative about APC and most igbos both those living in the SE and elsewhere accepted as the truth.

I once gave a ride to an igbo lady here in Lagos and she was telling me how apprehensive she and her family about APC winning the election in 2015 and will turn everybody to Muslims. I tried as much as I could to convince her about how impossible that was but she wouldn't budge telling me how people around her already believed the story
Every PDP member pushed the narrative in 2015. Even in Yorubaland, the likes of Fayose, Alao Akala etc championed the Islamic party mantra. Nyesom Wike in Rivers state and Jonah Jang in Plateau.
Only that in Igboland for reasons I couldn’t understand, it stucked in the mind of people. However, in states like Imo a lot of people didn’t fall for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
Goke7:

omo see denial grin but the harm has been done and it will be difficult for APC to trust any igbo man as their candidate. There is always this concern that even the igbo politician supported can still be a sell out. With the way Ngige insulted tinubu hmmm, not looking good at all mhen
How is it denial? Did Yoruba’s not lead PDP anti-APC media war? Was Reuben Abati and Fani Kayode not the hench men that held press conferences to destroy Buhari’s image? Who owns AIT? Is it an Igboman. Igbos spread their locally, through Peter Obi etc, but Yoruba’s dudes like Fani Kayode, Reuben Abati and Fayose were the loud mouths who appeared in the media to lead the anti-APC campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Kbanka: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
He’s talking as if he voted for a northern candidate in 2015 when Buhari won

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Goke7: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
loopman:

unfortunately the harm has been done. The APC can never trust such kind of people. Politicians are not that stupid. The elections for politicians in 2023 is more about who can protect my interests and not mere ethnic sentiments, that's what our south easterners don't understand. If I as a yoruba guy cannot trust the guy in aso rock to protect the interests of my region, sorry. The igbos gave us a taste of what it will be like if they lead in aso rock during the days of Jonathan. My personal concern is that hardly will any FG project go on again in the SW once an igbo man is in power, we are not fools so we go dodge that bullet wella. The igbos have a hidden agenda against sw development and that will come to the fore if they ever spearhead things in aso rock. No amount of sugar coating can cover this hidden truth

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Goke7: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
How is it denial? Did Yoruba’s not lead PDP anti-APC media war? Was Reuben Abati and Fani Kayode not the hench men that held press conferences to destroy Buhari’s image? Who owns AIT? Is it an Igboman. Igbos spread their locally, through Peter Obi etc, but Yoruba’s dudes like Fani Kayode, Reuben Abati and Fayose were the loud mouths who appeared in the media to lead the anti-APC campaign.

deny all you can, those folks you mentioned were just in the front-line working for their boss which every loyal staff will do, but the main guys in the background behind it all, we knew very well

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Goke7:

deny all you can, those folks you mentioned were just in the front-line working for their boss which every loyal staff will do, but the main guys in the background behind it all, we knew very well
Lol! This Goke want to force words from my mouth. So the SE that didn’t hold the major top 4 position prior to the elections, neither did we held any military/police head role. As a matter of fact, only Pius Anyim was the person we had that was close to Jonathan from the SE, the rest were from the SS and north. In fact Jonathan surrounded himself with his fellow Niger-Deltans and northerners than the SE.
So how then did a zone with no major role in GEJ’s government influence decisions?
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Goke7:

unfortunately the harm has been done. The APC can never trust such kind of people. Politicians are not that stupid. The elections for politicians in 2023 is more about who can protect my interests and not mere ethnic sentiments, that's what our south easterners don't understand. If I as a yoruba guy cannot trust the guy in aso rock to protect the interests of my region, sorry. The igbos gave us a taste of what it will be like if they lead in aso rock during the days of Jonathan. My personal concern is that hardly will any FG project go on again in the SW once an igbo man is in power, we are not fools so we go dodge that bullet wella. The igbos have a hidden agenda against sw development and that will come to the fore if they ever spearhead things in aso rock. No amount of sugar coating can cover this hidden truth
That your cup of tea. However, the good thing is that you don’t own the APC? We’ll vie for the Presidential ticket of the APC and if we become successful. This country will enjoy real leadership and not the divisiveness those who have ruled this country did. Ndigbo will carry out national interest for all. Not the nonsense northernization policy, you clowns helped Buhari push.

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by flokii: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nwodo and his co-travellers should hold PDP for presidency else they should forget it. I can state with all assurance that APC ticket is going to SW in 2023 so case closed.

Moreover, SE region ruled with Goodluck Jonathan who sidelined other ethnicities to favour only Igbos, appointed mostly Igbos and marginalized the Yoruba race. Did we complain? No, we waited for him at the polls and sent him back to Otueke where he came from.

We are in a democracy and anyone is free to contest in a general election. SW will contest presidency in 2023 and we will win, heaven will not fall.

In the words of Nyesom Wike, 2020.. it's going to be about winning and not zoning in 2023.No level of blackmail or threat will change that.

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Goke7: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
Lol! This Goke want to force words from my mouth. So the SE that didn’t hold the major top 4 position prior to the elections, neither did we held any military/police head role. As a matter of fact, only Pius Anyim was the person we had that was close to Jonathan from the SE, the rest were from the SS and north. In fact Jonathan surrounded himself with his fellow Niger-Deltans and northerners than the SE.
So how then did a zone with no major role in GEJ’s government influence decisions?

make una softy dey lie, the SSG, deputy senate president, deputy speaker, coordinator of the economy [close to prime minister position], chief of army staff were all igbos and we knew how influential they were in that govt. You guys should desist from playing down the role you had then which made GEJ said Igbos were the pillar of his govt.

2 Likes

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Goke7: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
That your cup of tea. However, the good thing is that you don’t own the APC? We’ll vie for the Presidential ticket of the APC and if we become successful. This country will enjoy real leadership and not the divisiveness those who have ruled this country did. Ndigbo will carry out national interest for all. Not the nonsense northernization policy, you clowns helped Buhari push.

indeed, we know already know the interest you will push, reason we don't want an igbo man in aso rock for now grin

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
Goke7:

make una softy dey lie, the SSG, deputy senate president, deputy speaker, coordinator of the economy [close to prime minister position], chief of army staff were all igbos and we knew how influential they were in that govt. You guys should desist from playing down the role you had then which made GEJ said Igbos were the pillar of his govt.
Now let’s list the positions, before you deceive gullible Nigerians.

This was the top position that was shared under the Ya’radua/Goodluck Presidency in 2007 - 2011.

1. Presidency - NW Ya’radua
2. Vice President - SS Jonathan
3. Chief Judge - NE Alooma-Mukthar
4. Senate Presidency NC David Mark
5. Speaker SW - P. Etteh/Dimeji Bankole
6. Deputy Senate SE - Ike Ekweremadu

Military
Army - NC and later SE
Navy - SW
Air Force - SS
Police - SE and later NW
Custom - NW
Civil Defence - SW
Immigration - SS

In 2011 - 2015 Under GEJ

1. President - SS Jonathan
2. Vice President - NW Namadi Sambo
3. Chief Judge - NE Alooma-Mukthar/Mohammed
4. Senate President - NC David Mark
5. Speaker - NW Tambuwal
6. Deputy Senate - SE Ike Ekweremadu

Military
Army - SE and later SS
Navy - NW
Air Force - SW
Immigration - NC
Customs - NE
Civil Defence - SW

So how did the Igbos dominate the government. It’s like you Yoruba’s see Igbo demons in your dream? Mind you I can source the full list of who held what from 2007-2015. And for your information Deziani is an Ijaw who focuses her attention on her native Bayelsa her constituency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by Ezemust: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Pdp wins 90% of the time, and the general vibe towards apc in the east is hatred. In fact, igbos supporting apc are seen as bastards or efulefus.
but they still voted for ngige?
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by dianchi(f): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=alhassanyusuf29 post=92481816]

Those pictures you posted are everything pure royalty Beyonce actually has that head style on #Igbo Amaka
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Why don't u pose in a similar way and post ur pics too [quote author=dianchi post=92500878][/quote]
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by dianchi(f): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:
Why don't u pose in a similar way and post ur pics too

Don't bother about me just check out Beyonce's latest release Black is King with that exact Igbo culture hair do .... trust me she has dressed and posed for us all #Igbo Amaka
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
But you are the ones always coming online calling Nigerians from a certain region of the country 'slaves'.

Whiteangel1234:
Biafra Agitation will take a very dangerous angle after 2023 if igbos are deny the President .. We cannot be a slave and our children slave in Nigeria better everything scatter to your tent oh israel
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by higgs: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
There can be no real peace and unity without equity and fairness. The level of greed for power some people exhibit is really shocking.
Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Boko Haram will be a child's play in YOUR REGION.

You can destroy your cities and States if you like but when the Government respond to this your threat , don't start calling on Trump, UN or ICC.

Ezemust:
The 2023 election will be a historic one.it will make or mar Nigeria.the eastern elite are just waiting patiently for the d day to take dia position.i believe igbo presidency will calm alot of things down and the biafra agitation will naturaly die away.but if nigeria try to play any shady game in 2023 then boko haram will be a child play

1 Like

Re: Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
She wasn't naked tho, is that also part of the culture?
dianchi:

Don't bother about me just check out Beyonce's latest release Black is King with that exact Igbo culture hair do .... trust me she has dressed and posed for us all #Igbo Amaka

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / Former First-Lady, Maryam Abacha In Her Teens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.