Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Newly Built 4bdrm Bungalow In Awoyaya For Sale-N20m (with pictures) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Newly Built 4bdrm Bungalow In Awoyaya For Sale-N20m (with pictures) (4353 Views)

2 Units Of Newly Built 4bdrm Duplex With BQ / BRAND NEW 4 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Awoyaya Area Of Lekki (PICS) / 4bdrm Bungalow For Sale @ Magodo Gra 1: See Pictures: 22m Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Built 4bdrm Bungalow In Awoyaya For Sale-N20m (with pictures) by tEsLim(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2012
Honestly that house over priced. Doesn't look anything near 20m. If I want to sell at good price I'll rather paint it , make interlock floors and make house look more presentable for sale. Max I can pay for such looking house is 8m its Awoyaya. I dont even like the structure looks too local. The burglaries behind the window are ugly too. I'm sorry just my two cents. I build homes from ground up myself , so that it can have my desired quality and aesthetics.

Good luck selling.
Re: Newly Built 4bdrm Bungalow In Awoyaya For Sale-N20m (with pictures) by superlado: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2012
I appreciate your 2cents but because you want to bring the price down to purchase it, you didn't have to bash the property.
The house is sold as is, i have no plans on doing anything on it.
If you are interested send me an email with your offer, when you purchase it do whatever you want with it.
Don't write unacceptable posts and tell me it's your 2cent.
I find it rude and distasteful.
Advice since you build houses from ground up present yourself better and critic better and i am sure you will get opportunities from people to build their homes from ground up and design it to their taste.
Re: Newly Built 4bdrm Bungalow In Awoyaya For Sale-N20m (with pictures) by superlado: 12:06am On Feb 07, 2012
Still available
Email: superlado@hotmail.com
Re: Newly Built 4bdrm Bungalow In Awoyaya For Sale-N20m (with pictures) by superlado: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2012
Still available
Email: superlado@hotmail.com
Re: Newly Built 4bdrm Bungalow In Awoyaya For Sale-N20m (with pictures) by superlado: 1:43am On Feb 10, 2012
still available.
Email me if interested
superlado@hotmail.com
Re: Newly Built 4bdrm Bungalow In Awoyaya For Sale-N20m (with pictures) by superlado: 5:32am On Feb 12, 2012
still available.
Email me if interested
superlado@hotmail.com
Re: Newly Built 4bdrm Bungalow In Awoyaya For Sale-N20m (with pictures) by superlado: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2012
still available.
Email me if interested
superlado@hotmail.com
Re: Newly Built 4bdrm Bungalow In Awoyaya For Sale-N20m (with pictures) by superlado: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2012
still available.
Email me if interested
superlado@hotmail.com
Re: Newly Built 4bdrm Bungalow In Awoyaya For Sale-N20m (with pictures) by superlado: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2012
still available.
Email me if interested
superlado@hotmail.com
Re: Newly Built 4bdrm Bungalow In Awoyaya For Sale-N20m (with pictures) by superlado: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2012
still available.
Email me if interested
superlado@hotmail.com
Re: Newly Built 4bdrm Bungalow In Awoyaya For Sale-N20m (with pictures) by damol2k2: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2012
Where is awoyaya? What is d closest common area to it please?
Re: Newly Built 4bdrm Bungalow In Awoyaya For Sale-N20m (with pictures) by vitodorado: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2012
i quite agree with teslim. This property is sure overpriced for what it is in its present state. Like he said, 8m is a good proposition for this property in its state. I'd advice you take this opinion in good faith and have a review with your client on the price tag. 20m definitely will not fly for this.
Re: Newly Built 4bdrm Bungalow In Awoyaya For Sale-N20m (with pictures) by superlado: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
thanks for your advice.
Re: Newly Built 4bdrm Bungalow In Awoyaya For Sale-N20m (with pictures) by superlado: 1:36pm On Feb 29, 2012
still available.
Email me if interested
superlado@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

With N1.8m Get A Plot Of Land To Build On In Ibeju Lekki / All 6 Units of 2Bedroom Flats With C of O @ikorodu For N15m only (pics) SOLD! / Construction Of Elegant 4 Bedrooms Duplex In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.