Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos (32543 Views)

June 12: Agba Jalingo arrested / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Victor Ogbunbenro Arrested At Revolution Now Protest (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by Jlow2: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
History will neva be fair to buhari and his family
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by Lipscomb(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
I'm narrowly escaped their arrest.
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by Henrydata(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Na wah oo

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by IMAliyu(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
FullBlastLight:
I wonder why all d Human Rights Organisations, Human Right Activists & other Civil Society Organisations are so chicken-hearted & hiding in holes at such a critical time as dis when their actions are much needed!

Does dt mean they all view citizens' right 2 peaceful assembly, association & protests as an aberration & uncalled for in d Nigerian democracy?

Why are they muted, for crying out loud?

Must everybody be a coward in d presence of a known tyrant operating within d context of democracy?

If they eventually fail 2 play their role as one of d integral pillars of democracy, both ancestry & posterity wil impute it unto them as being more brutal & wicked than Buhari-led govt in its entirety!

Frankly, all dis things no balance, at all!
No funding in this next level economy.
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by farem: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
FullBlastLight:
I wonder why all d Human Rights Organisations, Human Right Activists & other Civil Society Organisations are so chicken-hearted & hiding in holes at such a critical time as dis when their actions are much needed!

Does dt mean they all view citizens' right 2 peaceful assembly, association & protests as an aberration & uncalled for in d Nigerian democracy?

Must everybody be a coward in d presence of a known tyrant operating within d context of democracy?

If they eventually fail 2 play their role as one of d integral pillars of democracy, both ancestry & posterity wil impute it unto them as being more brutal & wicked than Buhari-led govt in its entirety!

Mr righteous, how I wish you can show us the pictures or videos of you participating or did God make some to be "Human Rights Organisations, Human Right Activists & other Civil Society Organisations"?
Talk is cheap
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by Cosbyrich: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Again?
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by morikee: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Guy call for Revolution is Treason there is nowhere it's allowed.
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by OiOi: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nigeria
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by DEADALIVE: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
Social media worrior....the only revolution Nigerian government understand is when it affects thesame citizen you are fighting for...mumu people....take your revolution to lagos port and ensure its closed down and no movement of cargo...if government no call you for round table discussion asap...
U are carrying out revolution and the big men who steal money daily are not affected my guy u de joke....A revolution must halt the major biz of an economy when dagote atiku buhari tinibu are affected they will be the one finding solution...if not ask bokoharam and militant how they are benefiting from their violence till date.
Useless government
Useless citizens

1 Like

Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by nairashopping(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Apc!!! change to the people.
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by pfadom: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bunch of jobless and thoughtless people. They ignored tact and strategy during the 2019 general elections. When we should have strategised to have better candidates, all of them wanted to become president. They felt too big for House of representatives or house of assembly and Senate, all of them were greedy to become president without any sense of compromise.

I wonder why the teeming supporters could not sense that they only eye the topmost office without any solution to the prevailing problems.

If they like let them protest, the best protest is through the ballot.
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by Neddstark: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
So it's a crime to protest in this country? We are in an authoritarian rule
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Activism no be degree.

This thing you typed now means you are already an activist.

So wetin remain now na make you go protest.
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by AfroKnight: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Arrested again.

In Nigeria, you will be arrested for peacefully protesting. I wonder what they will charge them for.

This country has never had good leadership before. Same problems Fela sang about, same problems that made the us negotiate and demand independence, same problems today. Just different exchange rates.
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by Passionate888: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Abouwaza:
I pity these people
Same people you are fighting for will still yab you
Who are they 'fighting' for?
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by SeriouslySense(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Well said.
FullBlastLight:

Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by Sagaciousd1: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Huh....Agba Jalingo arrested again ....when was he freed after months in captivity. I pray he he freed soon
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by Farki: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
socialmediaman:
If US senators react and threaten you’ll hear about another broadcast from the tyrant. He only reacts when he feels superior power. For now he won’t bulge, those arrested are in for long trouble

Same thing with the killings in the around the country, they have been going on for years yet Buhari and Co were silent and security forces didn't do anything. When herdsmen were killing people nothing was done but when Amotekun was created they swiftly reacted. When protests in Katsina were going on after weeks of banditry they arrested the protesters.
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
DEADALIVE:
Social media worrior....the only revolution Nigerian government understand is when it affects thesame citizen you are fighting for...mumu people....take your revolution to lagos port and ensure its closed down and no movement of cargo...if government no call you for round table discussion asap...
U are carrying out revolution and the big men who steal money daily are not affected my guy u de joke....A revolution must halt the major biz of an economy when dagote atiku buhari tinibu are affected they will be the one finding solution...if not ask bokoharam and militant how they are benefiting from their violence till date.
Useless government
Useless citizens
Exactly. Any revolution that doesn’t hit the big men hard is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by Oyikoha(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
Buhari’s junta only doing the wickedness they know how to do. Despotic government cool
honestly....
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Passionate888:
Who are they 'fighting' for?
Well u might be right
Oshiomole was once like this,look what he turned today
Never trust all these activists until they get to power
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by holsconcept(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
There is no free and fair protest in Nigeria. If truly there will be protest, the organisers must be ready for whatever happens. The only reason the army and police could silence the protesters was because of guns. Since they will not allow people to protest in peace, protesters should be armed too. So, the organisers has a lot to do. Protests in Nigeria is not all about shouting and marching anymore.
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by Advocate500: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Where are the likes femi falana , tinubu, Wole soyinka, tunde Bakari and baba G O ADEBOYE to come and tell us how Buhari has failed ooo, this is when we need the change more.
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by Advocate500: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
Na wa o! I for like join their revolution, but the leaders are not sincere with it. Na one eye I still dey take look that Sowore!
I can come and die for for nothing, while others cash out on my demise.
go and start your own so that u can be castigated the way and manner u have been castigating Kanu, so that will know is not easy to stand and against a tyrannical government .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by hero2000: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
morikee:

Have you read the book Animal Farm? Pls do. I read it 24yrs ago but I still remember.

When your oppressors tells you it is a crime for you to resist oppression, and you the oppressed chorus it like an article of faith. SMH.
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by FullBlastLight: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
morikee:

See, forget all those theories dt revolution is treason!

D practical is dt in a situation like Nig & some other Nations in d past, freedom is not given, it's usually desperately & audaciously taken!

And dt especially happens when it has gotten 2 d point of ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, and we're already at dt point!

Dis is simply so because d oppressors & looters at d helms of affairs wil neva willingly or thoughtfully abdicate power 4 a change of status quo without some calculated & pragmatic forms of resistance & confrontation frm d oppressed & d impoverished masses!

So, my broda, free urself frm dt congealed thought dt revolution is treason!

The only thing dt makes it difficult here is what I jst pin-pointed earlier i.e it wld hv been way easier if d Civil Societies & other Human Right institutions are all out in support of dis Noble Action!

Meanwhile, it's quite unfortunate & sad dt all of them are fidgety, trepidated & lily-livered!

It's when situation has improved possibly under anoda truly democratic govt dt all of them wil then pop out & be blowing archaic grammar of human rights 2 d delusion of d ignorant!

If they don't act now, they wil be adjudged as being more unjust & hurtful 2 d pple than dis tyrannical administration!

1 Like

Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by Femijohn198: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
this is not democracy but military government
Re: Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police At Revolution Now Protest In Lagos by DikeDiMighty: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
searchng4love:
Until they beg for forgiveness for assisting to bring this evil regime....no one should join them

People like Joe okei odumakin. That one blocked me on twitter after I told her pointblank that she lied about Ekiti guber election as free and fair...
Imagine your primitive mindset.

Will they be the only ones to benefit from the actualization of good governance??, So if they don't "beg" you, you won't demand for your right?. Sit down there and expect some people to come knocking and begging before you lend your voice to calling for sanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy / Secondus And PDP NWC Meet All PDP Presidential Aspirants And Governors / Opadokun, Yoruba Leaders Collected Dollars From Abiola’s Killers – Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.