Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) (51281 Views)

Simon Ekpa Shares "Biafra Liberation Army" Video / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by SWORD419(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Mehn but the soldiers look dope in those uniform
Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by Truthbanned: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Veteran Nollywood actor, Paul Obazele has made shocking revelations about Nigerian entertainment industry.He claims the movie industry is dominated by gay and lesbian producers.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, he said "I would not lie, we have gay producers and lesbians in the Nigerian entertainment industry and they are the people in control"
"Why are we hiding it? 
When i was President of the Association of movie producers, i was against them.Why are we pretending that it does not happen? The same way it happens in Nollywood is the same way it happens in the medical field and other fields"

He went further saying

"The truth be told, it happens across the board.If you mention the names of some producers, i would gladly tell you if theh are gah or not, they cannot do anything to me"
"If they bring war to me i would take it to their doorsteps.I do not give in to gossips but i got to a place in my life when some unsolicited pieces of information come to me"

Source:https://afonjaman.com/most-producers-in-nollywood-are-homosexuals-says-paul-obazele/

Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
I appreciate the lady I just pray that someday will we have a generation that will move out en masse and fight for our freedom from these crazy leaders.

I am a loan advisor.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by OgbanjeProphet: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Any revolution being led by Sowore should be avoided by right thinking nigerians...

A liar like Sowore should not be trusted.

3 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by donprinyo(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Indeed there was a country
Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by promotervickky(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Many police officers and the military are not happy with what they did today, many of them won't sleep well this Night.
Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by Arda1000(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Only an Eastern woman can have this nerve

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by Dangrace01: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Okay Nigeria must be great again
Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by Buksaylor: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
ThompsonJoo:
Revolution Now: A Nairalander Shares Videos Of His Sister Singing After Arrest

#revolutionnow
Young girl sings Aluta praises after fleeing from the hands of the Nigeria Military vows to oppose oppression.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDgdRJWADo2/?igshid=1a0kyc9a0jayc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz-J0lHz974

I want to meet this lady....she deserves an award!

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by hyduffy: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Where is Simplyleo and his ipob comment...?

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by Plebian(f): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
sonofthunder:
I really wish this could get real..... I'm ready to support.
it's as real as it fucking gets. As real as our woes. throw your support now.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by Pusyiter(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thank you my bro
But my lazie youths would prefer commenting on BB Naija and other nonsense at the expense of our collective struggle.
Who do us?

FullBlastLight:
They all hv tried!

I really salute their mettle, courage & audacity 2 launch out despite d possibility of arrest!

They're doing what all d youths & young men in Nig shld come out en mass & doggedly perform regardless of anything!

They certainly wil come out of it & every innocent Nig wil outlast dis evil govt!
Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
I'm quite chuffed to see that "revolution now" is trending more than BBNaija for a change... Everyone must revolt against this travesty of an administration. We can't keep plunging fast into damnation.

5 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by dignity33: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
He is not the first when Oby ezekwsiri was protesting did Sowore join her rather she was called all sort of Name. Charley Boy protest both in Lagos and Abuja did any of you join him even when he narrowly escape death by Hausa people in Wuse market. The same Nigeria said he should go to his Biafra . Now Sowore want us to join him to overthrow the same government he blackmail others to install. let us all enjoy our next level, 2023 is also around the corner and some people have started calling one of the most corrupt politician to be president because they dont want another tribe to be president. pls enjoy the government we have decided to move on .

4 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by chiji89(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Like that 2nd picture. We are almost there people no dey fear to die again.
Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by neeyor88: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
The only reason I would join this protest is when that Revolution is changed to another word!
Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Abouwaza:

Abeg shift GEJ too had his own flaws
Its high time we move on from his loss
This is not matter of lost . A government that is not tolerant is an evil government. How can you use police and soldier to harass someone for protesting peacefully. Anyway I just know God allowed Buhari to rule us because of the sins of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
The interesting thing is that the soldiers are supposed to join the protest seeing as they are also being killed in their tens while their killers are given presidential treatment by the presidency.
Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by YorubaLord: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
MansoryMX:

That’s why I will forever dislike yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
So this is what the country has become. We can't even protest peacefully.

But it wasn't like this under Goodluck. The lifeless man in AsoRock underperforms, but wants us to suffer in silence.

May God punish Buhari and his children, and children's children. Anyone connected with this government will never know peace.
Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by sylve11: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
She is the DELSU vice President. I won't be surprised if she eventually become a strong politician, find herself on house of reps.

Funny thing is that she will also steal hell of money.

That's the normal trend. Even the Devil is always amazed at how terrible Nigerians are.

You nor lie at all.. cool
Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by NSK4U(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
nonsense

she should go and appreciate God that she survived it.......

protesters with zero brain.
Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by habinccigroup: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lolzzz....

If you want a soap that can make your skin glow, tone your skin, clear sunburn, knuckles, blemishes and all cream reactions.

Only N1,500. Nationwide delivery.

Give us a call today. 08109296164

Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Arda1000:
Only an Eastern woman can have this nerve

This is one of the reasons why I can never support one Nigeria ever again.

Instead of this fellow to see a Nigerian girl, she'd rather see an Igbo girl. Forgetting that there are other ethnicities in that RevolutionNow movement who have already been arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by realstars: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bad Gnvenment.
Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by Empiree: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Reality

Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
MansoryMX:

That’s why I will forever dislike yorubas.

Your existence doesn't mean crap to us.

5 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
She is courageous.
Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by NSK4U(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
vingeophysicist:

This is not matter of lost . A government that is not tolerant is an evil government. How can you use police and soldier to harass someone for protesting peacefully. Anyway I just know God allowed Buhari to rule us because of the sins of Nigerians.

you are absolutely correct and especially those that don't ask questions about politicians who want to contest.

I don't oppose protest but Sowore should be behind the crowd and not leading anybody to it.

his media lies against Jonathan who tolerated everything as a good democrat is still fresh to memory.
Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by donnie(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
FullBlastLight:
They all hv tried!

I really salute their mettle, courage & audacity 2 launch out despite d possibility of arrest!

They're doing what all d youths & young men in Nig shld come out en mass & doggedly perform regardless of anything!

They certainly wil come out of it & every innocent Nig wil outlast dis evil govt!

Everyone is complacent because the Pastors and preachers whom y'all look up to for direction are complacent. The voice of YAH is scarce and it'll be from one slavemaster to the next.
Re: Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
sonofthunder:
I really wish this could get real..... I'm ready to support.
You want such to get REAL with you sitting back at Home.
U expect sub-humans to kick start it 4u as the Ogaaa.
.... an ANOMALY of the highest order.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family / See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street / Robbers In Aso Rock: Gambari Confirms Attempt To Burgle His Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.