Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon (41505 Views)

Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank / Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House / BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Slynation(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
lekki1444:
Truth be told people like Kiddwaya only flourish in an enclosed setting like a big brother house where the focus will be on the size of a man but once this big brother thing is over he will just fade off into oblivion because he has nothing to offer. he is just another weightlifting bearded guy on the street. Same thing with erica. she is just a woman and the lifespan of relevance for women especially bimbos is very small. what happened to all the women that have been on big brother ? absolutely nothing. they all fade away after less than a month. Now Laycon on the other hand is the only guy who has a huge potential of stardom beyond the house. he is built like a rockstar / afrojuju musician with that small frame and his music is actually good and many people like davido will soon jump on the bandwagon to sign him if he makes it past the 4th week. And so my point is the real star in the house is Laycon and if Erica was smart, which she is not, she should be gunning for Laycon because Laycon looks like he will be a loyal boyfriend even after he becomes a popular rich celebrity. Waya on the other hand will disappear after the show and will dump her and return to fraternising with the likes of dj cupppy
Keep typing rubbish just to hype your fav... So others will fade while only Laycon will flourish (Nigerian mentality PhD syndrome shaah) you better pray your Laycon doesn't end like Efe.....
Sometimes you just need to understand even if you are richer than Dangote... Some girls won't love you

5 Likes

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Larcardii(f): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
See this oponu in reality riff raff like you fit talk to person like Erica.... this guy get mind sha
he doesn't even know If u exist uncle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Bossman25(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Mumu you! We are talking about someone who is standing on his own feet, no one is supporting him...he is hustling legit...without PAPA influence (from upbringing to adulthood!. Someone that was the best graduating student of Unilag....Philosophy....you think say na beans. Or you think say those pikin wee dey buy certificate for abroad like Kidwayya.. Its noticeable that his English will be good na...becos he studied abroad abii no be so...who told you he can't do presentation...? Laycoon legit hustler....Oga

Jackmj:

See diswan apart from the grammar sef Laycum is not up to Kidd's level whatsoever.
Laycum couldn't have done the presentation he did. People are only supporting him out of pity, he has nothing to offer

7 Likes

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by KingTom(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
macho44:
Na Alpha male, na so e suppose be na
The guy wey you quote na simp, e no know how far grin

5 Likes

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Jackmj(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bossman25:
Mumu you! We are talking about someone who is standing on his own feet, no one is supporting him...he is hustling legit...without PAPA influence (from upbringing to adulthood!. Someone that was the best graduating student of Unilag....Philosophy....you think say na beans. Or you think say those pikin wee dey buy certificate for abroad like Kidwayya.. Its noticeable that his English will be good na...becos he studied abroad abii no be so...who told you he can't do presentation...? Laycoon legit hustler....Oga

Chai you're the most foolish being ever, you want to compare unilag with Nottingham University
Between those two were does it seem like they are gonna buy certificate. Don't ever compare Nigerian educational standard to that of England, Mumu

And by the way nobody told your father to be poor, so stop hating on the young man for having a wealthy father

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by earnit3: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nonsense
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Stay Focused Folks!!
These are Deliberate Distractions..
Look at Happenings in the World,
Time is Running out..
WeFlySoon
who dey like this mtf posts sef?
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by stanliwise(m): 12:25am On Aug 06, 2020
macho44:
Not at all Sire grin grin grin grin
Correct guy, Kiddwaya is the real deal, most people even the so called stupid "redpill" was speaking nonsense. I like kidwaya because he is straight with himself. He has allowed any girl to play on him, unlike other house mate who goes around asking girls for relationships and confession of feelings. Kiddwaya just go for what he wants without any of those nonsense. He is best player in that house when it comes to relationship and maybe follow by One muscular guy like dat or maybe praise.

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by stanliwise(m): 12:29am On Aug 06, 2020
Coldfeets:

True players know the importance of never committing to just one woman.

If tomorrow comes and Erica gets evicted, what do you think happens to the Kidd?

He will start remarking his territory again abi?

A true player will do his thing in a subtle manner, get the woman interested and confused, and then sit back and watch her do the whole chasing.

While he stays free to pursue other interests...

In as much as I don't see much of a player in Ozo, I think Ozo got more game than the Kidd.

By choosing Dorathy as his assistant, he succeeded in confusing Nengi and making her question her own confidence and supposedly sex appeal.

That is what true players do.

They get a bitch confused and make her do the whole work.

Not a stupid silly kid feeding a mature girl or kissing the girl with a little opportunity he gets whenever he sees the girl hanging around another guy just because he senses competition.

That's exactly what kids who are new in the game do.

No wonder his name!!!
Kiddwaya has never committed to anyone, he is a "flirter" of this season, he is even running from nengi, can you bring a clip where kidwaya was doing confession of affection and asking for relationship. You even mentioned prince in your last post grin grin grin grin grin
Prince tried to woo Nnegi and Nnegi rejected him point black and same day was his birthday grin grin grin.
The most stupid thing to do.

To make everything even worse you went ahead to mention Ozo. grin grin grin grin after choosing Dorathy as assistant he fell all the player hand in history and glimpse of hope on him by running back within minute to beg Nnegi, The most foolish behavior ever, why would you go and beg someone that has same opportunity and never choose you?

You so called "Redpiller" don't know how to play the game.

3 Likes

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:54am On Aug 06, 2020
Jackmj:

You need to see the way he was marketing dulux with pompous British grammar. Laycon no reach Kidd ooo his fans (Laycon) are only supporting him out of pity
Nawa o
So every average English speaker is intelligent abi?
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by JoffreyBeroth(m): 1:15am On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Stay Focused Folks!!
These are Deliberate Distractions..
Look at Happenings in the World,
Time is Running out..
WeFlySoon

Osheyyyy Superman grin grin
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by fairheart(m): 1:30am On Aug 06, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Lmao, fvck! In everything you do in life try to make money. If laycon was to be from a very rich background, Erica would act different. She definitely love laycon, but likes and can't resist kiddwaya. Laycon is intelligent, Kiddwaya is rich and attractive. So money would have made it 2-2 for laycon.

This should serve as a lesson to every guy out there. Girls will always choose look and money over anything you have to offer as a broke, intelligent and ambitious guy. grin
Very, very deep grin

2 Likes

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by EnuguPrincesa: 2:27am On Aug 06, 2020
I watched 30 seconds of this and surely lost just as many braincells undecided

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by YourRegularPill: 5:33am On Aug 06, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
See this oponu in reality riff raff like you fit talk to person like Erica.... this guy get mind sha
God go punish you
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by homesteady(m): 5:52am On Aug 06, 2020
zicoraads:

This one is not watching.

The same Prince that is Nengi's lapdog? grin cheesy

grin grin I just saw the comment and laughed.

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by dalass(f): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2020
agabaI23:
Be calming down

grin grin grin
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by OTayobami(m): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Legendaryd:

U get Sense for weytin u type so?

Imagine comes out of the house and wins Next rated, best rappers and bet awards. I guess he'll swallow his words back, I don't know why some people are quick to look down on others

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by alexsoftwork(m): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Calm down na wentin happen.
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2020
This shitty show called Bbnaija should be stopped with immediate effect. the only we can learn from the so called show, is how to pretend, lie, deceive, immature discoursion and have sex in a public place without shame.

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by lekki1444: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Slynation:

Keep typing rubbish just to hype your fav... So others will fade while only Laycon will flourish (Nigerian mentality PhD syndrome shaah) you better pray your Laycon doesn't end like Efe.....
Sometimes you just need to understand even if you are richer than Dangote... Some girls won't love you
Efe had zero personality. I could never understand why he won. very bland guy

2 Likes

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by johnrash(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Lmao, fvck! In everything you do in life try to make money. If laycon was to be from a very rich background, Erica would act different. She definitely love laycon, but likes and can't resist kiddwaya. Laycon is intelligent, Kiddwaya is rich and attractive. So money would have made it 2-2 for laycon.

This should serve as a lesson to every guy out there. Girls will always choose look and money over anything you have to offer as a broke, intelligent and ambitious guy. grin

Nice piece

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Slynation(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2020
lekki1444:
Efe had zero personality. I could never understand why he won. very bland guy
According to you only Laycon will succeed among the Housemate so that Erica will regret because he can rap (Even if Laycon blow pass Davido and Wizkid combined, She won't won't regret shit) come to think of it, ask yourself how many rappers can stay relevant for years, Laycons Idol "Reminisce" is nowhere to be found, even Olamide is losing it lyrically and now focusing as a producer and his label....So better wish success to everyone because what you wish for others might backfire towards you!!
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2020
Slynation:

According to you only Laycon will succeed among the Housemate so that Erica will regret because he can rap (Even if Laycon blow pass Davido and Wizkid combined, She won't won't regret shit) come to think of it, ask yourself how many rappers can stay relevant for years, Laycons Idol "Reminisce" is nowhere to be found, even Olamide is losing it lyrically and now focusing as a producer and his label....So better wish success to everyone because what you wish for others might backfire towards you!!
if you Dey mention rappers no Dey mention olamide abeg

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by lekki1444: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Slynation:

nobody stays relevant forever. what goes up must come down. but the fact remains Laycon still has a better chance at stardom than everybody else in the house. everybody else is in the house only because they are handsome or beautiful, and nothing else lol

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by flyingpig: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
This boy is a grade A Simp grin
I swear grin
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by maximusprime2000: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Haywhymido:
A ba,If this idiotic Laycon no gather sense he will soon start washing Erica's pant. Shut up and move the fu*k on.

dont mind him, intelligent my foot. he wanted to get his ego back by playing the old method of persistent which doesn't alway work. he should have distance himself and go for another lady and watch her get jealous and do the chasing. women psychology is not learn in school but on the street. he is not a real nigga but a clown at least if u dont have money have game. this life no balanciaga !

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Slynation(m): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
lekki1444:
nobody stays relevant forever. what goes up must come down. but the fact remains Laycon still has a better chance at stardom than everybody else in the house. everybody else is in the house only because they are handsome or beautiful, and nothing else lol
Well...you have every reasons to think like that as a partisan fan tho, but I'm certain most housemates there has equal chances as well.... All this talks so that Laycon will attract pity votes is stale already, the young man ain't belittled by his looks, but you guys felt it was due to his facial looks... Need I remind you that if it's by looks, Erica won't even shine teeth with him whether mentally or physically self, besides Kiddwaya has the strongest perfume in that house presently, reason all the ladies in that house are craving for his attention, Ladies loves guys that smells nice....

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by lekki1444: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Slynation:

Well...you have every reasons to think like that as a partisan fan tho, but I'm certain most housemates there has equal chances as well.... All this talks so that Laycon will attract pity votes is stale already, the young man ain't belittled by his looks, but you guys felt it was due to his facial looks... Need I remind you that if it's by looks, Erica won't even shine teeth with him whether mentally or physically self, besides Kiddwaya has the strongest perfume in that house presently, reason all the ladies in that house are craving for his attention, Ladies loves guys that smells nice....
WELL I JUST HEARD THAT KIDDWAYA AND ERICA HAVE BROKEN UP grin
so much for the strongest perfume
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by mentored: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
weIMPORT:
BBNaija housemate, Laycon has opened up on how he finds it irritating whenever Kiddwaya and Erica kiss in his presence.

While talking with Prince and TrikyTee, Laycon said that he likes Erica but finds it irritating that Kiddwaya always intrudes, grabs and kiss her anytime he’s having a discussion with, Erica.

He said:

“I like Erica, I like her and i love spending time with her.. but there’s Kidd. Erica and I might just be having a discussion and he’ll just come, grab her waist and start kissing her. I don’t even get jealous anymore, i just find it irritating, disrespectful and awkward.”

See video below ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzhKvoT6vI0

https://lailasnews.com/its-irritating-when-kiddwaya-kisses-erica-in-my-presence-laycon/

Anu mpam
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by drfav(f): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Do you even have sense like this??
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Slynation(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
lekki1444:
WELL I JUST HEARD THAT KIDDWAYA AND ERICA HAVE BROKEN UP grin
so much for the strongest perfume
And you typed this 1:48pm?? Guess you're watching from people's write up
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by lekki1444: 12:55am On Aug 07, 2020
Slynation:
And you typed this 1:48pm?? Guess you're watching from people's write up
Why dont you get over your man crush on kiddwaya i dont think he likes guys. he is into women grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home / CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) / Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.