Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Bbnaija: “who Wants To Date You?” – Ozo Slams Nengi As She Tells Him She Doesn’t - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “who Wants To Date You?” – Ozo Slams Nengi As She Tells Him She Doesn’t (3500 Views)

“You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: “who Wants To Date You?” – Ozo Slams Nengi As She Tells Him She Doesn’t by onyi25(f): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
BBNaija: “Who Wants To Date You?” – Ozo slams Nengi As She Tells Him She Doesn’t Want A Relationship In The House (Video)

Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Ozo recently had a discussion heart to heart discussion with Nengi where they both aired out their views towards each other.

Note that Ozo has been trying hard to find true love in the house with Nengi at the summit of his list but Nengi has been playing hard to get.

During the discussion, Nengi talked about Ozo snubbing her for a week and how she made attempts to talk to him to no avail.

According to her, she always thought Ozo saw her as a friend but his action said different.

However, as the conversation on dating resumed between them last night, Nengi reminded Ozo,

“I’ve told you that I don’t want a relationship in this house.”

This rubbed off on Ozo’s ego, who swiftly replied, “I get that part, but who wants to date you?”

Nengi looking a bit taken aback and disappointed retorted.

Read full update/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/bbnaija-who-wants-to-date-you-ozo-slams.html

Re: Bbnaija: “who Wants To Date You?” – Ozo Slams Nengi As She Tells Him She Doesn’t by Munieer(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Correct guy, ur sense don dy come back

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “who Wants To Date You?” – Ozo Slams Nengi As She Tells Him She Doesn’t by Haywhymido(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
Scoreline: Nengi 1 Vs Ozo 1
Re: Bbnaija: “who Wants To Date You?” – Ozo Slams Nengi As She Tells Him She Doesn’t by freshkpomo(m): 1:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Verdict: Bloggers are not happy, they are not getting traffic from this current BBN lime in previous ones, why?

No one give a ferk about the ferking show.. Once school resumes,the traffic will drop more cos those kids going bananas over the show will be dancing monkey dance with their studies.

Corona is tearing the world apart, Nigerian government is tearing Nigeria apart, how does BBN solve any of the above problem?

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “who Wants To Date You?” – Ozo Slams Nengi As She Tells Him She Doesn’t by Emilokoiyawon: 1:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Both of them a madt but they have no one to tell them. But I like Ozo because he is Igbo - and Igbos are grandchildren of Yoruba.
Re: Bbnaija: “who Wants To Date You?” – Ozo Slams Nengi As She Tells Him She Doesn’t by Mo3891: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2020
Ozo still like that girl jare.. but its great he keeps it straight with the bitchy girl
Re: Bbnaija: “who Wants To Date You?” – Ozo Slams Nengi As She Tells Him She Doesn’t by Millennialaku(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Both of them a madt but they have no one to tell them. But I like Ozo because he is Igbo - and Igbos are grandchildren of Yoruba.
nnah eh...wetin righteousness999 no go see for nairaland undecided

(1) (Reply)

$€xt@pe Of TIKTOKER Black Chully Leaks Online(video) / Celebrity Couple Of The Month: Mr. And Mrs. Linus Idahosa. / Pic Of The Day - Fight Between Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.