Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

What Our LORD JESUS CHRIST Actually Commanded Us To Do 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Our LORD JESUS CHRIST Actually Commanded Us To Do 1 (315 Views)

Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ / Why Jesus Christ Actually Came To The Earth / How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Our LORD JESUS CHRIST Actually Commanded Us To Do 1 by MistadeRegal(m): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
PART 1.

Our LORD JESUS CHRIST has called us to win souls. Not to argue with those who only see their doctrines as debatable. It is not ours to force them to believe but just to tell them what they should know. That's why JESUS CHRIST said in the following passage that:

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
Matthew:28:19-20

"And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet." Matthew:10:13-14.

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD". Joshua:24:15.

Anyone can choose whom to serve. It is their own decision. But choosing wrong is where the danger lay. Because if anyone leaves this world without being part of CHRIST JESUS, there is danger. For once such gets to the other realm, they're separated from GOD forever.

It is in this world we can do whatever we want. Once man enters the other realm, then man begins another journey that will be forever; either with the rest of the dead or with the rest of the living. There is a way of life and death before everyone. What you choose is what you live here and after.

Therefore, choose wisely. Many will come to deceive, they will succeed to deceive and have deceived many. These you will understand though.
Therefore, do not let yourselves fall prey to them for they're not after the salvation of anyone's soul, but its destruction.

And you must understand that, ever since CHRIST JESUS came to save the souls of mankind, died and resurrected, the devil isn't expected to just sit and fold his arms watching all men get salvation and escape the Lake of Fire. That is why he invented divers religions.

Religion though had been for many years even before CHRIST came, but afterwards, more were invented. And all even have their own books and scriptures. If there can be Satan Bible, which else do you think won't be among false scriptures and records?

And all the aim of these religions were not just to be, but to keep men from seeing the Truth and knowing GOD as well. Likewise these religions have books and scriptures raised for them to keep them in that particular religion. Here is Wisdom. Food for thought.

And just as JESUS CHRIST said in those days, "But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive." John:5:42-43.

And of a truth, many do not accept him. But when another who came in his own name came, men trooped after him. Now, what can we make of him that declares the end right from the beginning? Let's see who says this about Himself:

"Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:" Isaiah:46:9-10.

But because many will not give their heart to know Wisdom, they were unable to figure the truth. And so they were happily misled. Even when taught, they still rejected because they're already proselyte to lies and deception and they believed they're right.

But you, do not follow in their ways. Because there are ways that seem good to men but the end of it is destruction. But the painful part is, before they know they're in destruction, it is usually too late.

Because JESUS CHRIST said, by their fruits you shall know them. Be you therefore wary of their leaven. Because if they cannot confess that JESUS CHRIST is GOD, come in flesh, they're not of GOD but of that deceiver, even the devil. Take note when you meet them.

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:" 1 John:4:1-2.

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." 1 John:4:3.

"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them." 1 John:4:4-5.

"We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error." 1 John:4:6*

Therefore, give no place for corrupt communications. Neither should you give audience to who will because of your interactions with them curse or blaspheme GOD. Rather, give place to the Spirit of GOD to move in you to the things of GOD.

That's why JESUS CHRIST commanded Peter that, "And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, STRENGTHEN THY BRETHREN." Luke:22:31-32.

Therefore, take heed.

(Continues on part 2)
Re: What Our LORD JESUS CHRIST Actually Commanded Us To Do 1 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
MistadeRegal:
PART 1.

Our LORD JESUS CHRIST has called us to win souls. Not to argue with those who only see their doctrines as debatable. It is not ours to force them to believe but just to tell them what they should know. That's why JESUS CHRIST said in the following passage that:

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
Matthew:28:19-20

"And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet." Matthew:10:13-14.

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD". Joshua:24:15.

Anyone can choose whom to serve. It is their own decision. But choosing wrong is where the danger lay. Because if anyone leaves this world without being part of CHRIST JESUS, there is danger. For once such gets to the other realm, they're separated from GOD forever.

It is in this world we can do whatever we want. Once man enters the other realm, then man begins another journey that will be forever; either with the rest of the dead or with the rest of the living. There is a way of life and death before everyone. What you choose is what you live here and after.

Therefore, choose wisely. Many will come to deceive, they will succeed to deceive and have deceived many. These you will understand though.
Therefore, do not let yourselves fall prey to them for they're not after the salvation of anyone's soul, but its destruction.

And you must understand that, ever since CHRIST JESUS came to save the souls of mankind, died and resurrected, the devil isn't expected to just sit and fold his arms watching all men get salvation and escape the Lake of Fire. That is why he invented divers religions.

Religion though had been for many years even before CHRIST came, but afterwards, more were invented. And all even have their own books and scriptures. If there can be Satan Bible, which else do you think won't be among false scriptures and records?

And all the aim of these religions were not just to be, but to keep men from seeing the Truth and knowing GOD as well. Likewise these religions have books and scriptures raised for them to keep them in that particular religion. Here is Wisdom. Food for thought.

And just as JESUS CHRIST said in those days, "But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive." John:5:42-43.

And of a truth, many do not accept him. But when another who came in his own name came, men trooped after him. Now, what can we make of him that declares the end right from the beginning? Let's see who says this about Himself:

"Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:" Isaiah:46:9-10.

But because many will not give their heart to know Wisdom, they were unable to figure the truth. And so they were happily misled. Even when taught, they still rejected because they're already proselyte to lies and deception and they believed they're right.

But you, do not follow in their ways. Because there are ways that seem good to men but the end of it is destruction. But the painful part is, before they know they're in destruction, it is usually too late.

Because JESUS CHRIST said, by their fruits you shall know them. Be you therefore wary of their leaven. Because if they cannot confess that JESUS CHRIST is GOD, come in flesh, they're not of GOD but of that deceiver, even the devil. Take note when you meet them.

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:" 1 John:4:1-2.

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." 1 John:4:3.

"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them." 1 John:4:4-5.

"We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error." 1 John:4:6*

Therefore, give no place for corrupt communications. Neither should you give audience to who will because of your interactions with them curse or blaspheme GOD. Rather, give place to the Spirit of GOD to move in you to the things of GOD.

That's why JESUS CHRIST commanded Peter that, "And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, STRENGTHEN THY BRETHREN." Luke:22:31-32.

Therefore, take heed.

(Continues on part 2)

Different religionsists claiming Christians have been preaching contradicting things about Jesus.

So how can interested individuals IDENTIFY those preaching the truth about Jesus? smiley
Re: What Our LORD JESUS CHRIST Actually Commanded Us To Do 1 by MistadeRegal(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:

Different religionsists claiming Christians have been preaching contradicting things about Jesus.

So how can interested individuals IDENTIFY those preaching the truth about Jesus? smiley

It is easier to identify them when you already know the Truth.
But for those who do not know the Truth yet, they should observe their doctrines, if the preacher speaks more about himself than of the LORD, he is not preaching the Truth.
If all his preaching is based on getting something from you, he is not sent.

I have a post on it already.
Will be posting it next after the completion of this.
Re: What Our LORD JESUS CHRIST Actually Commanded Us To Do 1 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
MistadeRegal:

It is easier to identify them when you already know the Truth.
But for those who do not know the Truth yet, they should observe their doctrines, if the preacher speaks more about himself than of the LORD, he is not preaching the Truth.
If all his preaching is based on getting something from you, he is not sent.

I have a post on it already.
Will be posting it next after the completion of this.

I expected you to quote expressions made by the best counselor of all times (Jesus) to prove you are relying on his words and not just some personal ideology like many preachers of today!

For instance Jesus said "by their FRUIT you will know them" Matthew 7:20

Before this statement Jesus used an illustration of TREE {Matthew 7:16-19} he likened himself to a TREE planted by God {John 15:1} so according to Jesus there are many TREES that will look exactly like his own, they will have GIFTS similar to his own {Matthew 7:21-23} but they can never produce the FRUIT that Jesus' TREE will produce!

Let me stop here perhaps we can talk more about how to IDENTIFY the religious group that's serving as Jesus' figurative TREE in our time! John 15:2-10 smiley
Re: What Our LORD JESUS CHRIST Actually Commanded Us To Do 1 by chijokz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Isn't His real name - Yahushua?
Re: What Our LORD JESUS CHRIST Actually Commanded Us To Do 1 by MistadeRegal(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Maximus69:

I expected you to quote expressions made by the best counselor of all times (Jesus) to prove you are relying on his words and not just some personal ideology like many preachers of today!

For instance Jesus said "by their FRUIT you will know them" Matthew 7:20

Before this statement Jesus used an illustration of TREE {Matthew 7:16-19} he likened himself to a TREE planted by God {John 15:1} so according to Jesus there are many TREES that will look exactly like his own, they will have GIFTS similar to his own {Matthew 7:21-23} but they can never produce the FRUIT that Jesus' TREE will produce!

Let me stop here perhaps we can talk more about how to IDENTIFY the religious group that's serving as Jesus' figurative TREE in our time! John 15:2-10 smiley

Well, just like I had in my previous comment, I already had articles on it and well be posting it when this is concluded.
Re: What Our LORD JESUS CHRIST Actually Commanded Us To Do 1 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
chijokz:
Isn't His real name - Yahushua?

The time to carry Jesus' name up and down for publicity has passed, now is the time to work on his teachings. Majority are just shouting his name up and down whereas they detest his teachings like excrement. Matthew 15:9
That's why he foretold that many will later claim they called upon his name but he will deny them because "they are workers of iniquity (lawlessness)" Matthew 7:21-23

So leave the pronunciation of names and concentrate on his teachings which will save you! John 14:21 smiley

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Self-styled Prophet's And Their 'miracles Here's The Truth Styles To Br / Pastor Adeboye, ECWA President Reject CAMA / CAMA Law: CAC Advises Protesting Church Leaders To Dissolve Into Associations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.