Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Do Not Be Weary In Doing Good And Being A Good Example.You Never Know The Impact - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Be Weary In Doing Good And Being A Good Example.You Never Know The Impact (268 Views)

A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works / The Impact Of Benny Hinn’s Rejection Of The Prosperity Gospel In Africa / Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Be Weary In Doing Good And Being A Good Example.You Never Know The Impact by BackllGodNaija: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Do Not Be Weary In Doing And Being A Good Example. You Never Know The Impact It Could Have

I just got off the phone with a missionary friend of mine, and the kind of words he was using to show his appreciation to me for the impact I had in his life really humbled me. It almost drove me to tears.

He said, "i'd be eternally grateful to God for your life....i didn't need to read the Bible...to be inspired to do what i'm doing and to be what i am today...It's because of people like you that inspired me...it's because of your example that made me to be so generous today that i don't give to be compensated or recognized... although it's been over ten years now, you can see how fresh what you did is still on my mind..."

I didn't know what to say but I was just humbled at how just loving God and trying to do the things that please Him could impact someone else's life. It's crazy, really crazy. I was just telling Him "it's God oh, it's God oh" because in Truth it's God... it's a testament of the extent to which God could make someone to have a positive impact in someone else's life without even trying to do so but just doing what God instructs. And this was not the first time someone had said such a thing to me, it's happened on several occasions where my life and example has motivated people to love God more, become more selfless, more generous, more humble etc. No wonder God keeps telling me that i'm a blessing.

It really works! It'd not just by preaching with the mouth but with one's examples and actions. Hence Jesus said, "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matthew 5:16

Therefore do not be weary in doing good, being a good example, and doing what God instructed us to do, because you never know the extent to which it may go to impact lives.

This my friend, a graduate of ABU Zaria, is someone who goes to places the gospel has never been before, bringing the gospel to the unreached. He's shared with me some of the testimonies of some persons who got saved and whom God used him to heal. He also narrates to me some of the difficulties he faces, like one village he went where there was no water, so he had to dig the ground for water to gather so he could have water to use. And I've seen some pictures of him having to walk through water which almost covers his full legs on some his missionary journeys.

It's really amazing the great things God could use our lives and examples to inspire...

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Do Not Be Weary In Doing Good And Being A Good Example.You Never Know The Impact by BackllGodNaija: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2020
I know a times it gets really hard but never give up regardless because great shall be your reward in heaven
Re: Do Not Be Weary In Doing Good And Being A Good Example.You Never Know The Impact by BackllGodNaija: 6:36am On Aug 07, 2020
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matthew 5:16

Re: Do Not Be Weary In Doing Good And Being A Good Example.You Never Know The Impact by jesusjnreloaded(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2020
It works!
Re: Do Not Be Weary In Doing Good And Being A Good Example.You Never Know The Impact by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2020
Give God what you have, let Him bring out the best of Himself in you.
Re: Do Not Be Weary In Doing Good And Being A Good Example.You Never Know The Impact by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Trust Him
Re: Do Not Be Weary In Doing Good And Being A Good Example.You Never Know The Impact by BackllGodNaija: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Let is shine!

(1) (Reply)

Dancing In The Desert / Who Would You Choose To Meet / Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.