Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Buy Bottega Veneta Shoes And Dior Bags In Wholesale And Make Good Profits - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Bottega Veneta Shoes And Dior Bags In Wholesale And Make Good Profits (174 Views)

Make Good Profit From This.... / Become An Internet Service Provider With N10,000 Start Up Capital And Make Good / Kids Pop Socks For Sale(wholesale And Retail)in Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Bottega Veneta Shoes And Dior Bags In Wholesale And Make Good Profits by Mavrikh: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
I sell imported Bottega Veneta shoes and Dior Bags in wholesale. I have very good prices. My Dior bags go for ₦4000 each and the minimum order quantity is 5. These bags sell from ₦6500 while my Bottega Veneta shoes goes for ₦4500 and the minimum order quantity is 5. These shoes sell from ₦7,000 and the most interesting part is that your order gets waybilled to you in any state for FREE. If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me to get started. Many people are smiling to the bank from this venture. You can start off your business from here or add these amazing products to your collection if you're already in business. /07045727703

Re: Buy Bottega Veneta Shoes And Dior Bags In Wholesale And Make Good Profits by Mavrikh: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
To see video of goods and to place your order, contact me on whatsapp using +2347045727703. Thanks for your patronage.

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Gallstone / Get Your Stripe Account Now / Discover This Secret Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.