Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State (60335 Views)

President Tinubu Observe Eid Prayer At Dodan Barracks Lagos. Photos and video / Boko Haram Terrorists Openly Observe Eid-el-Fitr Prayer (Pictures) / A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
uruba23:

Biko let them pray hopefully one day they would have a change of heart. I guess they are trying to pass a message to Prof Zulum with this camos
Let them pray Hopefully angry .And you think their prayers will be answered.
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by Ekpeitut: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
They are not terrorists now. Our darling president and Buratai already told us they are repentant boko haram that need our love and support for rehabilitation and reintegration. grin

If you agree with what I wrote up there then there is something fundamentally wrong with you angry

Suya man see how foolish you sound when you try to defend Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

Let them pray Hopefully angry .And you think their prayers will be answered.
Continue misquoting
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by ogbuefi677(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Skankamola:
Awon religion of piss, just like the cultists, "if you no blend we kpai you".
grin ;DEven cultist no de kpai person if no belong.
Them go jus harass you small, leave you grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by Skepticus: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
Abouwaza:
E too sure for Boko Haram I swear

Aswear!

It's crazy, though.

To be fair, they are believable than the lying governments we have had. They back up their words with actions and evidence to show for it.
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
uruba23:

Continue misquoting
Continue commenting Hopefully

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by ogbuefi677(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
BlackfireX:
How I ended up voting for buhari is what I can't fathom..

Was I bewitched?
Was I dreaming?

Because I have asked and asked if I shouldnt be called a Fooool for voting a chaos in 2015 and re enforcing it in 2019.
2015 is forgivable but 2019,after a disastrous 1st term?
Oga you be fool oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by Skepticus: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
SmartProf:
Propaganda videos. It's just because some wrong elements in the country maybe cashing out from this insurgency. It won't take Israel up to 72 hours to bury this guys in history forever, if this insurgency was to happen in Israeli soil.

Edo nor be Lagos

Israel nor be Nigeria.

E get why!

Stop comparing apples with oranges
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by omooba969(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
SmartProf:
Propaganda videos. It's just because some wrong elements in the country maybe cashing out from this insurgency. It won't take Israel up to 72 hours to bury this guys in history forever, if this insurgency was to happen in Israeli soil.

Israel is NOT Nigeria, y'all are thieves in this shît hole and y'all deserve the politicians you get. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by tutudesz: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
uruba23:

Biko let them pray hopefully one day they would have a change of heart. I guess they are trying to pass a message to Prof Zulum with this camos
Not only Zulum O! But to Nigerians shocked that we can attack you anytime, so trust no one with uniforms

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by Angelfrost(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
kestolove95:
Careless terrorist couldn't even observe social distancing

I taya for them o... Buhari would be disappointed at such carelessness. tongue
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by dalass(f): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
uruba23:

Prayer to their god who told them to kill, maim, rape, abduct others to get ticket to heaven of virgins and young boys with plenty wine won't make them change their evil minds... They're only getting more hardened by the day!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by sodeide2013: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Prayers to the devil

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by Skepticus: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
brightdestiny96:

Na God sure pass.

They will fall. They will fail!

You don't even understand what the guy meant.

He meant that they are truer to form than the rubbish you people call federal government. Boko Haram have never bragged about being spirits. They have always acknowledged themselves to be full blooded humans.

If Boko Haram fail, The Federal government and Nigeria will fail because na dem be the main Boko Haram

Nigeria was never designed to work. It's a perfect model for failure.
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by malele(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
SmartProf:
72 hours that 3 days, that’s too much bro , it will take Isreal only 24 hours to bury these

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by compton11(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
gurunlocker:
They should just separate this country into North and South. Muslims stays in the North, while Christian stays in the south.

There will be peace....
and what about southern Muslims?
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by Elsueno: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
SmartProf:

If the country was interested, The Nigerian armed forces need less than a week to wipe these guys out. But if they do, How could they buy mansions in Dubai and Abuja?. Even soldiers who show uncommon bravery to end this menace either get sold to boko boys or get shot by thier own colleagues

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by mrnelsono(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
This development is a threat to national security
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by Prophet777: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
I concur with you 100%.....

SmartProf:

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by Skepticus: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Farki:
Killed ke?

I'm sure some Boko Haram members and sympathisers are already within the army and police waiting for the right moment. The bullets they shoot aren't free where do you think it's coming from?

Are we really going to continue fooling ourselves?

Propaganda or not, the message that is being passed here that they have presence in the North Central with the South West (Kwara/Osun State), South-south (parts of Edo State) and South East (parts of Enugu State bordering the north) are within reach.

It's funny that Nigerians still think these folks are some bunch of blood thirsty lunatics. They have plans and are being supported by elements in the government with the APC showing itself to be a good ally, granting them amnesty to go back to joining their fellow jihadists.
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by Thetruthalways: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Edyice:
And one aboki here , will come and say ISLAM is a religion of peace
Because they do this as muslims does that make all muslims the same?
If a group of Christians commits negative shits does that make all Christians bad?
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by Thetruthalways: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
gurunlocker:
They should just separate this country into North and South. Muslims stays in the North, while Christian stays in the south.

There will be peace....
Not to talked of the atrocities pastors commit

Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kwanza:
Boko Haram Releases Footage Of Members Observing Eid Prayers In Niger State

The Shekau-led faction of BH has released its first video exclusively featuring members claiming to be from Niger State.

It shows about one hundred persons praying Eid in the heart of a bush before showing three fighters sending Eid greetings in Hausa, English and Fulfulde.

It’s interesting that two of the fighters were respectively wearing Nigerian military & police uniforms. This indicates that they might’ve recently killed security forces and got their uniforms. This is because in their past video, the only speaker from Niger was in mufti.

This video, if genuine, is further evidence that BH has expanded to the northcentral. The dense forest there is a perfect haven for terrorists and if the group is able to consolidate its presence in Niger, it can easily target Abuja as well as to other states like Kwara and Kogi.

I won’t get tired of urging the FG and the Niger State Govt to take this threat seriously. We shouldn’t wait until the situation gets out of control before we start running helter-skelter. We better nip this challenge from the bud before it grows too gigantic to be uprooted.

https://twitter.com/bulamabukarti/status/1290920781346746369?s=19

Bros y are u talking like this? Why on Earth would u expect d FG& d Niger state govt to take this threat serious? Does this situation involve IPoB, shitte or revolution now protesters? U want FG to take Boko Haram as a threat, d same BH that d FG is pampering more than IDPs

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by Tsolutionifede(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
BlackfireX:
How I ended up voting for buhari is what I can't fathom..

Was I bewitched?
Was I dreaming?

Because I have asked and asked if I shouldnt be called a Fooool for voting a chaos in 2015 and re enforcing it in 2019.
30k no be small money, not ur fault
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by jayaim: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Na wah oh. Me too make i gather men start holy war. Me too go form religion of peace ; grin
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by UKkev: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
See Nigerian army and Nigerian police uniforms oh. Chaii
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by Sunnyja: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
gurunlocker:

There will be peace....
Same thing Gaddafi suggested years back before his death.
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by Devgru: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Yet some idiot will say they are not Muslims Lols, ALLAHU AKBAR.
who was beheaded in that pics you uploaded
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by CodeTemplar: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
This photo to me looks staged. We all know the ND amnesty is viewed as a southern amnesty and this is the northern reply to ND amnesty. They have carefully orchestrated the spread of BH from NE to North Centre (MB) and NW. Next stage now may be to clear out some minority via violence and consolidated their grip on the north before announcing the amnesty in full.

By that time the ND amnesty will like a child's play and our eyes will begin to see the conclusion of the BH TV/media series.
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by Abid2020(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
muykem:
Islam is evil religion from satan.
The truth is in your mind.i don't know why you hate Islam they don't do you anything
Re: Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fakest news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers / Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / Comrade Mr And Mrs Oshiomole On Khaki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.