Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

UEFA Champions League Ready To Resume, At Long Last - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Champions League Ready To Resume, At Long Last (228 Views)

Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month / Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School / Premier League-ready Arsenal New Talent Matteo Guendouzi Is A Future Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UEFA Champions League Ready To Resume, At Long Last by famouz: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
After an enforced hiatus of almost five months, the UEFA Champions League and Europa League resume this week in order to clear up the last remaining business in a troubled season. Both competitions were frozen in March as the coronavirus pandemic took hold across the continent, and while European Football's Governing Body acted swiftly to move Euro 2020 back a year, for a long time it https://allsportsalert.com/2020/08/05/uefa-champions-league-ready-to-resume-at-long-last/

Re: UEFA Champions League Ready To Resume, At Long Last by FahBuLous: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pls can i get a run down of all the matches??
Re: UEFA Champions League Ready To Resume, At Long Last by paulolee(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
we cnt wait..
Re: UEFA Champions League Ready To Resume, At Long Last by paulolee(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
FahBuLous:
Pls can i get a run down of all the matches??
check betting sites e.g naijabet

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Tottenham Appoints New Coach To Work With Mourinho / Latest Sports Headline News For Saturday, 8th August, 2020 / Make Confirm 2k To 5k With My Bet9ja Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.